Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
ell I'll be, OPUS is
Gifted

bowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond reputebowzerbird has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Red face When THINGS Disappear or just plain GO HAYWIRE ~~ WHAT TO DO!!

What happens when you're playing with your pet[s] and ALL OF A SUDDEN . . . The furniture, games, decorations, windows AND EVERYTHING disappears???

Just log out and back in again and VOILA! It's ALL back [usually ~ in MOST cases]. I went from one room to another, a bedroom and ALL the guys were standing in their respective corners like I had punished them with their faces to the walls AND NO BEDS!! I DON'T punish my kidz, they are perfect children!

Ya have to understand, computers created Webkinz AND things go haywire. That's the software life we live in! Also, remember has lottsa users that LOVE their kidz and sometimes, we are ALL playing with them at the SAME time. Server CRASH TIME, OH NO!!!

So just take 'er easy and go with the flow. I've also noticed I can't click on an activity say in the Deluxe Membership because too many others are doing the same thing. Another OH WELL.

But hope this helps and just have patience with . They are doing their bestus. But maybe we could suggest they increase their server size and operations.

Ellen
bowzerbird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: When THINGS Disappear or just plain GO HAYWIRE ~~ WHAT TO DO!!

yeah you are right, this happened to me once and i logged out instinctively because if you edit anything in that room, you loose everything that was in it
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed