Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 02:12 PM   #1
rawr=)
Webkinz :)

boneek is on a distinguished road

Default when to give rep points

Some people are confuzed about when or when not to give reputation points.
Here are some good times to give them-
1. When someone makes a really helpful thread that is orginized,straight to the point, and really helpful.
2. When you ask a question on somebody help and someone gives a really good explanation about what your question was and they were correct
3. Some people don't feel this way about this reason but i understand. When you post a thread and someone is complimenting you and saying you have cute pet names,you take cute pictures of you webkinz, and ect...

Remember use them responsibly !!!

hope i helped

---------- boneek added 10 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

bump bump bump

Last edited by boneek; 10-19-2008 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: screw up
boneek is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 05:53 PM   #2

hsm3gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: when to give rep points

thanx it rly helped
hsm3gurl is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

thankies it really helped.

example of when to give rep points : now, because you took your time to make this thread and tell everyone when to use reps. :2thumbs:
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

sorry everyone does it. and also why do you keep being so rude to me? i changed it for you and also I have never heard you can run out....
but thanks to the rest of you

Last edited by boneek; 10-19-2008 at 08:23 PM..
boneek is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 07:57 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ok...I am sorry..Boneek, please accept my apology. There is no reason for me to act like this. I was stating a fact and was trying to add to my post, but the next came up too fast for me and it ended up being two posts instead of the one.
Yes, you can run out of Reputation points, I have done it on a day when I was handing them out to people who had responded to a thread that was really hard to continue watching. When Legalcat's little nephew passed away. I have lost all the rep I had to give when the Fall fest came in because there were SO many people going out of their way to help others. I have lost all the rep I had to give when maintenance was taking a long time to pass and other people were being creative and light-hearted. It happens...if you are handing it out like candy, you will see...you will feel kind of good and kind of bad that you have made a bunch of other people feel that good, but you can't hand anymore out that day.
and about the bumping, that is only allowed for the gifted to make their threads move faster. They have to be able to exchange their items and keep that thread moving. Your post, because it is a GOOD POST about rep and you have worked hard will get picked up by the late nighters. I will ask a moderator to remove the other posts. You are right, they were NOT kind or patient at all. Thank you for reminding me For that you get a OK? Are we good?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-19-2008 at 08:23 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed