Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
I owe it all to JC ♥
Webkinz :)

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

Red face What in the world is a gift guru, gift trainee, and all the gifted stuff? I'd like to become one, but I don't know how, and I don't know what they are!!

Good morning WI! I keep noticing that a handful of people here on WI are gift trainees, gifted gurus, and gifted. What does that mean? What are they? And how do you become one? It's really all confusing to me
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: What in the world is a gift guru, gift trainee, and all the gifted stuff? I'd like to become one, but I don't know how, and I don't know what they are!!

Gift Trainees, Gift Gurus and Gifted Members get to trade in the Gift Exchange in WI.
To become a part of our GE comunity, you must become a GT..you have to apply to be one though. At the Gift Exchange for Gift Trainees, you get to trade small stuff..like superbeds, exclusives, PSFs etc. You will have a Gift Coach to help you through.

You will then move up, it might take a few weeks or months though.
Then you will become Gifted, and trade with other Gifted members and gift gurus at the big GE where you can trade big items. If you have been gifted atleast for a month, 100 posts at the big GE and you have made 50 unique, postive trades at the big GE..you would be considered ready for Gift Guru status.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #3
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: What in the world is a gift guru, gift trainee, and all the gifted stuff? I'd like to become one, but I don't know how, and I don't know what they are!!

well gift gurus gifted members and gift trainees all have access to the GE which is where you cand o kinz post sends, to become one you must have 50 non posts and a lot of other requirments and post your a agreement at a special thread
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 11:05 AM   #4
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

Um....thanks for the help guys but it is still really confusing to me /:
Old 01-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #5
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Read this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ and this thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Gift Trainees- GT (Gift Trainees) are people who get to learn how to trade in the GE. They start in the TGE, and then they practice trading there. Once they've completed that, then, they become Gifted.

Gifted Members- Gifted Members can trade in the GE. However, they can't PM Trade, or enter the Gift Guru Discussion Section. They also can't trade in the TGE

GG- GG (Gift Gurus) can PM Trade, trade in the GE and have access to the Gift Guru Discussion section. They can't trade in the TGE though, either
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #7
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Oh, and check out the FAQ for more information if you need it!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 01-24-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
I owe it all to JC ♥

Thanks guys!
Closed