Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

bronco_tator is on a distinguished road

Question What is the GE?

I'm new..... what is the GE and how do i get there? Thanks in advance!
bronco_tator is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: What is the GE?

Hi bronco!

To shorten it up, the GE is a place where you can trade Webkinz World items here. There's more information on the first link in my siggy, "Become a Gift Trainee". It explains it pretty well. If you need any more help, please let me know
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 04:44 PM   #3

bronco_tator is on a distinguished road

i need more help.... how do i get there? how do i get gifts? can the gifts be put on my webkinz acount
bronco_tator is offline Male
Old 03-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Hi bronco!

To shorten it up, the GE is a place where you can trade Webkinz World items here. There's more information on the first link in my siggy, "Become a Gift Trainee". It explains it pretty well. If you need any more help, please let me know
Thanks for posting this information. I have been wondering about it for a while, but just didn't know who to ask or where to look! It seems complicated, but rather interesting. I'll have to print a copy to read more closely.

Bronco_tator: From what I can understand from Dogluver620's link, the GE (gift exchange) is where WI members are allowed to trade items in WW (like in the trading room in the WW clubhouse?). So to get to the GE you have to apply and that feature will be unlocked for you. I'm somewhat new here too (joined in December), so I cannot say for sure if this is how it works exactly.

Hope that this helped somewhat.
nittensthekitte is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by bronco_tator
i need more help.... how do i get there? how do i get gifts? can the gifts be put on my webkinz acount
After you have 50 good posts and have been a member for more than 2 weeks, you can apply. You have a thread listing items you have and items you want, and if someone likes your item and they have something from your wants list, you send them a friend request on Webkinz and then you send each other the items.

Any more questions?
Old 03-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #6
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

GE stands for gift exchange, its a greatig place where, when you become gifted, you can go and trade virtual webkinz items on Webkinz Insider!
Before you become gifted, you must become a gift trainee, when you become a gift trainne, teh "giftz" thing appears if your wondering about that.
Gifts are basically trades. When you make a trade, you get a gift point, not actually a gift, lol.

To apply to be a GT you must follow some rules, you have to have at leat 50 non fluff posts and be a member for more then 2 weeks.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as you get accepted, you will get a Gift Coach to help you with this, too! You will not be alone! So right now, to get in, I would focus on making good posts! And being a member for 2 weeks.
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #8
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by bronco_tator
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
That's all you need to know right now. Once you actually get into the TS, then you can ask those questions.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Closed