Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
HAPPINESS!!
Webkinz :)

lah5 will become famous soon enough

Default What is the best way to get a lot of posts??

Hi. I see a lot of WI members now a days that have just become members, and already have over 1,000 posts. Oddly, I only have about 700!!!

So, what is your trick to getting a lot of posts on WI??
lah5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: What is the best way to get a lot of posts??

I guess the DCT would get you quite a few...

Personally, I don't believe it's the quantity of the posts that are important.. but the quality.
Your 700 means a lot more if you have gone around & helped people & discussed things; then if you were to post quick little messages here & there.

Just keep adding to things & helping people ... Or welcome the new members and you will find your posts go up faster then you could imagine! and ... as a bonus you *feel* great!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 06:04 PM   #3
HAPPINESS!!

Thanks so much!! I will definately be going to the new friend thread and posting a lot!!
lah5 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Hey,

Numbers don't count. It's that you care about others enough to help them. So
don't post for quantity. It will not give you a good reputation, But if you post helpfully,
people will admire your kindness, and you might just gain a friend or two!

Pianolover
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #5
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hi

I agree with MissGnomie and pianolover~ I would rather have 700 good, helpful posts than 2000 "fluff" posts ~ it does feel really good to help out other fellow WI members and contribute to the WI community

Just keep posting and enjoying WI and you will see your post count (and Rep points ) quickly increase.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
I guess the DCT would get you quite a few...

Personally, I don't believe it's the quantity of the posts that are important.. but the quality.
Your 700 means a lot more if you have gone around & helped people & discussed things; then if you were to post quick little messages here & there.

Just keep adding to things & helping people ... Or welcome the new members and you will find your posts go up faster then you could imagine! and ... as a bonus you *feel* great!
Oh dear, another acronym... what does DCT stand for?
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 07:33 PM   #7

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Oh dear, another acronym... what does DCT stand for?
DCT stands for daily chat thread - it is a chat thread found in the open mic. made daily by the admin and mods.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:02 AM   #8
HAPPINESS!!

Thanks everyone!! What is the best forum to get more posts and helpmpeople at the same time?
lah5 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:23 AM   #9
Call me Yana or Miki
Gifted

mikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of lightmikilaapplep is a glorious beacon of light

Posting a lot(like 30000 posts ina few monthes)
is not always so good...... Most of that is no t very important and might clog up servers

But if all that is hlepful, than thats okay

I have found that chat threads help a lot
mikilaapplep is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #10
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

For me, it's roleplays. Join a few roleplays, or one really popular one, and post whenever you can. Don't edit your posts when you have to change something, make a new one quoting your original and say what you should have added, like you would do in the GE. Sneak on before school.

I do find that being homeschooled helps.

Shadow Cullen
Click the image to open in full size.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Closed