Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #1
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Webkinz Online Shopping Guide (12 Stores Currently; Updated 3/5)

Webkinz Online Shopping Guide

I compiled a list of websites that have webkinz and wrote little summaries about each. I also included a review if I have shopped there. Please feel free to comment with your own reviews and I will quote them on this front page for everyone. Also, please comment if you have another online store to add to the list.

Ameriwade: One of our WI favorites as they're a sponsor. They are a trusted online store that provides preorders and a large variety of webkinz merchandise. The prices are all reasonable, although not the cheapest. WI merch. is also available.
Buyer Reviews: none. comment with yours!

Amazon: Great website. I'm only including it in case you've somehow overlooked it. Most trustworthy website.
Buyer Reviews: no reviews needed.

ebay: Most people's favorite. Great prices and best selection of products. However you are shopping at that own risk. Be sure to read sellers' feedback.

FYE: Small selection of webkinz however the ones available are cheaper than most places. The website is trustworthy and often there are sales.

Justice: Small selection of webkinz and relatively expensive prices. They always have the newest webkinz available however. Another easily trusted website.

Dillards: Small selection of webkinz at a reasonable price. Also a trusted website.
Buyer Reviews: asterravos - I purchased 10 retired webkinz from dillards when they had a sale ($8 per webkinz). I was really happy with all webkinz quality and the shipping time was really speedy. The shipping cost however was a little more expensive than most online stores. I recommend them.
comment with yours!

TheOnlineImportStore: New releases, preorders, nearly all webkinz related products available and wonderfully priced retired ones. They always have a selection of webkinz on sale. You can also buy just codes from them at a discount. Not a 'chain' store, but website is proven trustworthy (see bottom of left column on site).
Buyer Reviews: asterravos - I bought my love puppy and cotton candy bunny from them. Each came with a 'free gift' which is a pom pom pen. The prices were wonderful compared to other stores. $60 bunny and $130 puppy. The shipping was incredibly speedy and cheap. Highly recommended.
comment with yours!

bbtoystore: Typically overpriced, however they occasionally have blowout sales ($10 for big and $6 for lilz). You can buy single cards from them if you are missing some from your collection as well as code cards and mystery pet cards. Another reputable store (see bottom left column).

webvirtualtoy: Amazing prices. Large selection of merchandise however newest releases aren't on the website. Exact 'trustworthyness' is unknown.
Buyer Reviews: asterravos - pending. I have ordered a box of TC3 ($70) and a complete series one figure set ($70). Be aware that your order can take up to two days to even ship (mine did).
comment with yours!

buy-webkinz: Deceiving. Prices look wonderful but shipping makes up for that. The shipping a webkinz is often more than the price. Exact 'trustworthyness' is unknown.

webwiztoys: Typically overpriced however there are some great sales usually on the accessories. Exact 'trustworthyness' is unknown.

postalsweets: Good prices but usually not the best. Another reputable store (see bottom left column), one of the better designed stores.

If you need a link to any of the stores just ask, they will all come up with google though.
asterravos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed