Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Webkinz Insider Dictionary- NEED SUGGESTIONS!

Hello All!

I know that there are a lot of things said on WI that newer members might not understand...So I decided to make a dictionary. Almost exactly like a book dictionary, only online, and WI terms.
Enjoy!
If you have a word suggestion, please post it here. It could make it into the dictionary, and you will be mentioned.

STILL IN THE PROCESS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE WI DICTIONARY
'A'
admin- 1. The computer administrator on WI 2. Slang for 'administrator'

'B'
banned- 1. If a member breaks the rules, they will become 'banned', meaning their account is disabled forever or for a period of time.

Bindidog-
1. A notable member of WI well known for her plays; Her production 'The Nutcracker' is now a sticky thread.

BFF- 1. 'Text Talk' meaning 'best friends forever'

BRB- 1. 'Text Talk' meaning 'be right back'

'C'

COWS4YOU- 1. A moderator/administrator of WI.

'D'
dat- 1. Different spelling of 'that'

DCT- 1. Abbreviation for 'Daily Chat Thread'- a thread in Open Mike posted daily where you can chat about anything.

'E'
erm/er- 1. Different spelling of 'uh'.

'F'
flag- 1. If a post is breaking WI rules, hit the button at the bottom of the post with a flag on it. This form of reporting is called 'flagging'.

'G'
gawsh- 1. Different spelling of 'gosh'

gonna-
1. Slang for 'going to'

GTG-
1. 'Text Talk' meaning 'got to go'.

'H'
hawt- 1. Different spelling of 'hot'

'I'
IKR- 1. 'Text Talk' meaning 'I know, right?'

ILY- 1. Uncommonly used 'Text Talk' meaning 'I love you'.

Imma- Slang for 'I'm going to'

'J'
Justin- 1. One of the three founders of WI.

'K'
Kevin- 1. One of the three founders of WI.

kinz-
1. Slang for 'Webkinz' commonly used in MMWF threads.

'L'
?

'M'
mah- 1. Different spelling of 'my' 2. A way of spelling a sigh or grunt.

meh- 1. A way of spelling a sigh or grunt.

'N'
narwhals- 1. A commonly used DCT topic.

'O'
OMG- 1. 'Text Talk' meaning 'Oh My God/Gosh'

'P'
PM- 1. Abbreviation for 'Private Message'.

pwn/pwnage-
1. Slang for 'Own/ownage', meaning something rocks. Ex. That shirt pwns.
'Q'
?

'R'
report- 1. Flagging is a form of 'reporting'; notifying a staff member of a post breaking the rules.

'S'
spam- 1. A type of meat-like food 2. A post/VM/PM containing advertising or randomness such as 'lalalala'.

T-Z COMING SOON.

stargazer1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Dictionary- NEED SUGGESTIONS!

Sorry but I believe there is already a dictionary like this. Here is a link:
Glossary - Webkinz Insider Wiki
There is also this one as well:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-links-297003/
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh. Ok, thanks for telling me.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

No problem
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Closed