Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 05:49 PM   #21
Call me Katie!
Webkinz :)

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE ~ Important Info On How To Keep Your Webkinz Healthy ~ Last Updated July 18, 2008 2:32 p.m.~ Please Read!

I don't think this info is good enough for usage but one of my webkinz slept all month because I forgot about and his happiness was the almost th Only thing that went down . He was still healthy.
His changes in percentage:
His Happiness went from 99% to 54%
His Health went from 89% to 85%
His Hunger went from 92% to 87%
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 06:02 PM   #22
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE ~ Important Info On How To Keep Your Webkinz Healthy ~ Last Updated July 18, 2008 2:32 p.m.~ Please Read!

Oh wow, make sure you play lots of games to make your pet happy again and answer surveys for a happiness boost!
Old 07-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #23
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I will and I absolutely ♥ this thread.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #24
bunny217

bunny217 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by GreekAsianPanda
Before you read this guide, please don't write mean comments about me! I'm not an abusive webkinz pet owner! I also want to say if you know something about webkinz health that you think is important and is not in the guide, please post it; it could appear here with your username mentioned!

Webkinz Health Guide: Part I

Part I is all about when your pet gets sick. You may think your pet only gets sick when you don't feed it. WRONG. Your pet can get sick at any time. Yay, story time! I have a cousin that has a webkinz account. On that account, she has a panda named Mya. Mya had 100 happiness, 100 health, and 100 hunger. Yeah, well, my cousin took a glance at Mya, and out of the blue she had 75 happiness and 75 health! She also had an ice pack and her face was green. Don't say it happened because she was hungry, because it was 100 hunger. My cousin took Mya to Dr. Quack. He gave her medicine. For all of you people that have never had your pet sick before, you have to pay for the meds.

UPDATE ON MEDICATIONS:
Medication costs around 25 KC apiece. Sniffle meds cost around 30 KC! Thank you meemeej and cookiemouse333 for that important information!

Mya was fine after that. Situations like this are uncommon, but it just goes to show that your webkinz is never safe from illness.
Well, as you already know, your webkinz can become sick from under feeding. My elephant, Hank, was kind enough to demonstrate what happens when a webkinz is under fed. What I did was I didn't feed him for a while. This is what happened:

Attachment 118255

According to my observations, a webkinz becomes ill from under feeding when its health is below 50. Dr. Quack didn't give Hank any meds, he just told me to feed him healthy foods. Please, PLEASE don't call me abusive because I love webkinz very much, and I just want to inform you about webkinz health so your webkinz can be healthy as well. Hank volunteered, so he was perfect for the job.
Now here is another story. This story demonstrates the importance of logging out. I know a little girl that used to go to my mom's daycare center, and she had a webkinz account. She hadn't played on webkinz for a long time, and she hadn't logged out the last time she played. So when she returned to her account, her poor pinto was at zero hunger and 11 health. There's probably no point in telling you this but its happiness was still at 100. Pinto was rushed to Dr. Quack, and was given medicine. We fed her and fed her until she was at normal health.

Update: I was just reading about someone who's pet had gotten sick on the forum and its health was at zero, yet its hunger was at 97. In a case like this, this is what I would do: Don't feed your pet right away; its not that hungry, anyway. Give it as many vitamins as you can until your webkin does not want any more. Your pet's hunger can't be at 100, or else your pet will not eat any vitamins. Vitamins do not make your pet's hunger go up, only its health. After feeding it vitamins, give it a bath, maybe brush its teeth and wash its face; hygene makes their health go up. Lastly, feed it some healthy foods.

I will update whenever I want to, so don't expect me to update every day, but still check back for more health tips and info!

UPDATE ON ILLNESS:
Your pet cannot go to the employment office if it is sick! Thank you CocoLion for that piece of information!

Oh, and if you're wondering, Mya, Hank, and Pinto are healthy and happy right now! All these stories are true!

Stay tuned for part II, coming some day that I don't know of...

Part II, Section A

Part II is all about food. This is section A, which is all about stove-top foods that give your webkinz a big hunger boost. So, here they are.

1. Aquarus Jelly
16 hunger points (hp)
asparagus, fish sticks, jelly

2. Banattle Dome
18 hp
bananas, noodles, shrimp

3. Stuffed Leafy Melon
15 hp
salad, watermelon, rice

4. U.F.O.
14 hp
eggs, nacho chips, tomato

5. Vegetable Stir Fry
14 hp
broccoli, carrots, rice

EXTRA HUNGER BOOST FOODS

6. Werrigetti
20 hp
spaghetti, strawberries, watermelon

7. Webkinz Jambalaya
22 hp
hotdog, shrimp, rice

Remember, all of the recipes above are stove-top recipes.

Check back daily for more health tips and recipes.

Next: Stove-top recipes for health boost, Part II, secion B.

Part II, Section B

Section B is Part II of the Webkinz Health Guide is about stove-top foods that give you a good health boost. So here are some recipes!

1. Cinnamon Bun
7 health points (hlp)
bagel, milk, raisins

2. Delux Nachos
7 hlp
baked beans, nacho chips, tomato

3. Fruit Salad
8 hlp
pear, apple, arange

4. Granola Bars
7 hlp
almonds, granola cereal, honey

5. Halloweenogg
8 hlp
eggs, milk, pumpkin
Great gift for Halloween!

6. Mizzleberry Jacks
8 hlp
pancakes, pizza, strawberries

Remember, all of these are stove-top recipes!

Thank you everyone for all the great comments and for the people who alway check every day for new additions!

Next time: Blender Foods for Hunger Boost, Part II, Section C!
OMG! Thanks! You rock!
Old 07-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #25
GreekAsianPanda

Thanks! You have a really cool avvie!
I can't believe all the great comments I'm getting!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 08:19 PM   #26
chocolatelover23

dairyqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE

wow i didn't know that your pet could get sick if you didn't log out :O thanks for posting .
dairyqueen is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:23 AM   #27
GreekAsianPanda

You're welcome!

Hey everybody, I might not be able to update today, I could, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough time. But check anyway, because I might be able to!
Thanks guys!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #28
Call me Katie!

I ♥ it if you update. I won't be on though my nephew is coming over with my big bro and meygan (his mom and dad). I'm not even 10 and I have a nephew!!!!!!!!!.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #29
susan831
Gift Trainee

1223Scamp1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information!This is when my webkinz got sick! But that wasn't too bad. I went to Dr. Quack and he gave me some medicine to make him feel better.

Click the image to open in full size.
1223Scamp1223 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #30
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE ~ Important Info On How To Keep Your Webkinz Healthy ~ Last Updated July 19, 2008 4:28 p.m.~ Please Read!

Hey everyone! I wasn't as busy as I thought I was, so I added Part II, Section C! Check it out!!!
Closed

Tags
great guide!, i love the guide!, keep webkinz clean, love the guide!