Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #221
Bay182
Webkinz :)

Bay182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated November 13, 2008 3:38 p.m.~Includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

thanks for the info!
Bay182 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 06:39 PM   #222
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated November 13, 2008 3:38 p.m.~Includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

Quote:
hello kinzluvor here (again yes again),

I am helping Dr.GAP and all you webkinz health guide veiwers becuase I come here every single day and check out what is new. So lets get started.

Teddles the Chimpunk is going to be helping out today.

(I will post pictures too. )

Becuase I do not have a tredmil or gym I had to go to the clubhouse. (working in process on that room) So I am tryong to drop his health to lets say around 80%. No I am not abusing him this is for the sake of the Health Guide.

This is A little experiment that I am trying-
i only have some srry

FARM FRSH FOOD vs. W-SHOP "VEGTABLES"

(FF- farm fresh ws- W-Shop)

WATERMELON-
FF- 4 points (health was a 95)
WS- 2 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER-

CARROTS-
FF- 4 points WOW
WS- 2 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER- FF

THIS IS AN ON GOING EXPERIMENT
Hello!! As you can see that is my last updated experiment and i am here afain to do tomatos & pumpkins. Duke the cow is helping today

Tomatos-
FF- 3 points
WS- 3 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER- TIE!!

PUMPKINS-
FF-3 points
WS- 2 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER- FF
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 07:45 AM   #223
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE*More stuff added to Part XIII, WShope Foods vs. Farm Fresh Foods (by kinzluvor!)*Last Updated November 16, 2008 7:07 p.m.~Includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥ϖ

Thanks kinzluvor! Your information has been added! =D

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 697 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

New stuff added peoples! =D

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 11-17-2008 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2008, 08:21 AM   #224
appleloverfreak

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE*More stuff added to Part XIII, WShope Foods vs. Farm Fresh Foods (by kinzluvor!)*Last Updated November 16, 2008 7:07 p.m.~Includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥ϖ

Good job Dr. Gap!
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 04:01 PM   #225
GreekAsianPanda

Thank you applegirl! =D
Old 11-20-2008, 07:44 AM   #226
GreekAsianPanda

Wow, I haven't been on for a couple of days lolz! I'm back! =D
Old 11-20-2008, 07:57 AM   #227
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Thanks for the tips. They were very helpful.
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #228
GreekAsianPanda

Thanks gabby! =D
Old 11-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #229
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I have almost 70 webkinz pets so I have 2 different accounts. Each and everyone of my pets has their own garden of veggies and fruits. I have found that by growing your own food and feeding it to them, 1 they are a lot healthier and happier and 2 you save a lot of money on buying food at the W Shop. I have been playing on Webkinz since 11/07 and have racked up a lot of kinzcash doing this. I have more money to buy rare items at the Curio Shop. I'm a Mom and LOVE my Webkinz and PROUD of it.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 04:09 PM   #230
GreekAsianPanda

Wow you have a lot of webkinz!! Yup it's great to have money for rare items, isn't it?? lolz
Closed

Tags
great guide!, i love the guide!, keep webkinz clean, love the guide!