Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 02:00 PM   #191
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*New update on pet medication!*Last Updated October 24, 2008 8:35 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

Hey there Dr. Gap!
Like the manatee, I have noticed that the lion's hunger level goes down really fast.
I'll feed mine, Aslan, his PSF and the next minute he'll be at 98 or 96.
Also, I have asked other members if their lions do this, and they said "Yes".
BTW this is a really great guide, thanks for the heads-up on the manatee kinzluvor and Dr. Gap!

Last edited by cutiebug343; 10-26-2008 at 02:08 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #192
scottydawg87
Gift Trainee

chicagobears00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*New update on pet medication!*Last Updated October 24, 2008 8:35 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

12 kinzcash for that thing is soooo expensive
Old 10-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #193
GreekAsianPanda

Thanks cutiebug! I'll be adding that information to the guide!! =D
Old 10-26-2008, 03:46 PM   #194
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*New update! Lion owners may want to read update!*Last Updated October 26, 2008 3:25 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

I was on just a second ago with a diffrent kinz (the last one was a Bengal Tiger) and the I did the employment office and the happiness stayed and didn't lower. Could the Bengal Tigers just hate work?
cookiemouse333 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 05:52 AM   #195
ow I <3 Webkinz

DeeDeeJoshsMom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*New update! Lion owners may want to read update!*Last Updated October 26, 2008 3:25 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

Awesome ... thanks for all your hard work and the time it took figuring this all out
DeeDeeJoshsMom is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:02 AM   #196
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Hello doctor GAP! Since you mentioned what dr.Quack tells you to eat when your pet is sick,my sisters webkinz Bananas(cheeky monkey) got sick so she took him to dr. Quck,he ordinated Jely and lollipops!

---------- emmlag96 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Oh,I forgot,thank you a million times! : ) Rep for you!

Last edited by emmlag96; 10-27-2008 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:31 PM   #197
anabearhoney
MellyTinyOlive is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*New update! Guess what Dr.Quack prescribed to a member?*Last Updated October 26, 2008 3:25 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

Hi Dr. Gap!
This guide is awesome! Please keep posting!

I have noticed that like the Manatee and Lion, the Bulldog's hunger goes down kind of fast too.

Hope this information helps!

-Ana (and Melanie!!)
Old 10-28-2008, 06:35 PM   #198
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*New update! Bulldog owners may want to read update!*Last Updated October 28, 2008 5:54 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

WoW !! Great Guide! I ♥ed it! It has some wonderful and helpful info. rep
Old 10-28-2008, 06:48 PM   #199
ow imma...

95cute51 has disabled reputation

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*New update! Bulldog owners may want to read update!*Last Updated October 28, 2008 5:54 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

Hello, It is 95cute51 again. I am proud to say that your thread is getting more and more views, you work hard on this thread and getting the information needed for this thread. you read all of peoples posts on this thread and by how this thread is kept, you are very smart. I do have a suggestion though. I have read this thread many times, once on each update but I get bored reading the same thing over and over again so I start "skimming through" and I end up missing some of the new things in your great thread. I think you should put the new updated in a different color such as green, purple, or dark blue so it is easier to find anything new. It is just a suggestion so don't feel like you absolutely HAVE to do it, I just think it would help....Rep to you for your hard work.

♥Love♥ ♥Always♥
95cute51
95cute51 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #200
GreekAsianPanda

New update peoples! =D

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 323 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

New update on Gak! =D lolz

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-29-2008 at 08:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
great guide!, i love the guide!, keep webkinz clean, love the guide!