Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #161
E WANT FALL FEST LEA
Webkinz :)

devinxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*News on the TRIGGER FISH'S psf!*Last Updated October 10, 2008 6:54 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

Rep has been awarded! I know now way more before i entered this thread! I have this bookmarked and def. will be back!
devinxx is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #162
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*News on the TRIGGER FISH'S psf!*Last Updated October 10, 2008 6:54 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

What a great guide! No offence I didn't really want o read all those stuff, but so far I read are sooooo helpfull! rep!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 02:22 PM   #163

qandtkorner is a jewel in the roughqandtkorner is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*News on the TRIGGER FISH'S psf!*Last Updated October 14, 2008 6:57 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

For a slow but totally worth it happiness bost... when my flora fox got scared to death while on vacation.. I was NOT paying for the spa.. so I did all the above suggestions.. she was close but only to the 87 happiness. I sat her in front of the TV and while she was watching the monkey and Monkey show her happiness went up 2 points every 3rd time she laughed... she finally got to 100 and I did not have to keep moving her all over. Worked great!!! Hope someone has not already posted this.
qandtkorner is offline Female
Old 10-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #164
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*News on the TRIGGER FISH'S psf!*Last Updated October 14, 2008 6:57 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

Tank you!! =D

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

OMJ I'm putting that on my guide rep point!!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-14-2008 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #165
koala961

koala9612 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*News on the TRIGGER FISH'S psf!*Last Updated October 14, 2008 4:50 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

My pet Sweet Pea just got the sniffles and the medicine costs 25 for that.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:59 PM   #166
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*Burger back in business!*Last Updated October 16, 2008 8:57 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

The burger's back the burger's back!
Old 10-16-2008, 09:30 PM   #167
appleloverfreak

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*Burger back in business!*Last Updated October 16, 2008 8:57 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

YEAH!! I'm glad the burger is back! I'm going to see when my pets eat one,if they like it or not.
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 09:33 PM   #168
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

Wow. I would just like to say absolutely amazing this guide is. You have no idea how much I admire the work of you and all the people who have done research for this guide.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #169
appleloverfreak

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

HEY!!! Well I just fed the burger to my frog,Louis and then my hippo Ella. They both said "I could go for anther one of those." Hope this helps!
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #170
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*NEW section!*Last Updated October 16, 2008 10:38 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥♥

New section! Thanks for the comments!! =D
Closed

Tags
great guide!, i love the guide!, keep webkinz clean, love the guide!