Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #131
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 28, 2008 8:49 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a NEW account care section! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

im surscrbing to this thread

---------- kinzluvor added 7 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

heres is more things about the vaction and spa

My Experience:
Today I went to the Spa to try it out to see what it was like. For all my 17 pets it was only $150 (kc)!! CHEAP!! I had to make sure I went there becuase I was trying the hardest ever to get my Kangroo's:kanga: , Dave, Happiness all the way back to 100. I made it to 86 and then when I went to go like check something else and wasnt playing with Dave his happiness dropped!! (His happieness drops so quickly!) Then I was like I give up I am going to check out the Spa. I say that is one of the most greatest things I ever done. It me 2 seconds to book and pay for it and then before you know it your pets are getting pampered!! And not just the pet you are playing with but all your pets! That is one of the best $150 (kc) I ever spent in webkinz world!!

Rating:
price:10
service:10

Downfall:
I love the Spa, but the only downfall is that you cant see whats happening, but that would be cool if you can see it and choose what you want your pet to do.

Price:
The price all depends what your pets HHH is. Such as if you dont feed your pets all the time the price will be more. If your pets were scared by the ghost *** would be more than usalual. Then last if your pets are sick it will be more becuase your pet is sick.

How I Felt:
This is how I felt after all my pets came out of The Spa!

Pics:
Click the image to open in full size.

How to earn all the money you spent back:
1. do the survey
2. do kinzcare
3. play tons of games
4. go to the tournament area
5. sell anything that you don't need
6. go gem minning sell and if you get a repeat gem sell it
7.go to the empolyment office
8.go to Quizzy (you get a ton of money there)
9.if you have charms go to the charm forest
10.do today activites

---------- kinzluvor added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

by the way this is from my thread

---------- kinzluvor added 140 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

i ♥ this thread so much that i subcribed to it

---------- kinzluvor added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

i ♥ this thread so much that i subcribed to it

Last edited by kinzluvor; 09-30-2008 at 06:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kinzluvor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2008, 06:09 PM   #132
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 30, 2008 5:18 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a NEW account care section! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

Wow, thanks for all of that info.!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #133
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated October 1, 2008 7:08 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a NEW account care section! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

Bump........and thanks for the awesome comments!! =D =)

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-21-2008 at 06:44 PM..
Old 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM   #134
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated October 1, 2008 7:08 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a NEW account care section! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very helpfull!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #135
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*Research has been put on hold due to the Glitch Fest!*Last Updated October 2, 2008 4:35 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥

Bump! New stuff peoples!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-21-2008 at 06:44 PM..
Old 10-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #136
appleloverfreak

applegirl33 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*Research has been put on hold due to the Glitch Fest!*Last Updated October 2, 2008 4:35 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥

View Post Originally Posted by GreekAsianPanda
Bump! New stuff peoples!

Hey what's bump mean?I see it all the time but I don't know what it mean!!! ??????
applegirl33 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #137
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*Glitch Fest has passed over me now! Research continues!*Last Updated October 2, 2008 7:21 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥

Bump........ Glitch Fest over for me! Yay!

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 1038 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Bump.....more information added!!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-21-2008 at 06:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-04-2008, 10:16 AM   #138
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*More news on the Burger Crisis!*Last Updated October 4, 2008 9:33 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

I Love this thread so much I keep checking it out!
smskkc is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 AM   #139
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*More news on the Burger Crisis!*Last Updated October 4, 2008 10:20 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

about the burger: i fed my lil a burger this morning and he said "can you feed me something else?" or something like that.

also, i have gotten my 's huger down to zero. i'll post a pic in a sec.

---------- rattyjol added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

ok here:

Last edited by rattyjol; 10-04-2008 at 10:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 10:28 AM   #140
is the best

coolgirl060197 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~*More news on the Burger Crisis!*Last Updated October 4, 2008 10:20 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥b

Wow that is a lot of information!! I will have to try this with my pets because it costs more than a thousand dollars to send them each to the spa!! (Sorry Webkinz you won't be going to the spa anytime soon)
coolgirl060197 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great guide!, i love the guide!, keep webkinz clean, love the guide!