Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #111
ow imma...
Webkinz :)

95cute51 has disabled reputation

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE ~ Last Updated September 6, 2008 9:35 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a new vacation health guide!~ Please come!♥♥♥

great fantastic job! Great details, this shall help a lot! thank you!
95cute51 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 07:52 AM   #112
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 19, 2008 4:44 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a new vacation health guide! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT BURGERS~Please come!

Bump..................and thanks for the comments!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-21-2008 at 06:43 PM..
Old 09-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #113
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 22, 2008 7:36 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a new vacation health guide! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT BURGERS~Please come!

Bump............

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 823 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Bump........

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 6 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

There are pictures now people! PICTURES!!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-21-2008 at 06:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2008, 12:28 PM   #114

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 22, 2008 7:36 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a new vacation health guide! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

thanks for the cool info!!!!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 09-26-2008, 02:23 AM   #115
chellykinz

Manth is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 22, 2008 7:36 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a new vacation health guide! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

Thanks for all the great information you compiled. I'm sure it took a lot of work! I am new with and but I have noticed that if I feed my pet 1 vitamin per day, exercise, then give it some water, it doesn't get sick( of course I feed it lots of vegies and fruits and limit goodies to one a day and one snack a day). I have forgotten to do this sometimes and with other pets and of course they eventually got sick but it was mild and easily corrected in about 5-10 minutes. Thanks again!
Manth is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 11:34 AM   #116
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 26, 2008 7:13 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a new vacation health guide! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

Bump......... and thanks for the comment! =D

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 10-21-2008 at 06:43 PM..
Old 09-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #117
I Want a Caffeinated

junomouse will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 26, 2008 7:13 a.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a new vacation health guide! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

THANKS for the info!
That is kind of funny, course cows do not want to be cannibles. Though I read from like a year ago that it's sopposed to be tofu....
I am so tempted to by a chicken and feed it chicken nuggets....I wonder....does anybody know if that lowers their happiness?
The only one I have like that is the pig and they do not make pig products.\JUst to let you know I am not evil to webkinz, I love all 26 of mine\
junomouse is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #118
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 27, 2008 5:42 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a NEW account care section! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

I fed my floral fox the burger and it did not do a thing to his happiness - it brought up his health by 2 and his hunger by 2. But he said "have you actually tasted that? Yuck!" One of my other pets said "If you had to eat that, you would not buy it." This has happened since it left the W Shop.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:40 PM   #119
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE~Last Updated September 27, 2008 5:42 p.m.~Now includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics, Wshop food statistics, and a NEW account care section! Now has pictures!!~Please come!♥♥♥

I always buy my pets alot of fruits and veggies

if you feed your pet broccoli and then their happieness will go down but their health will go up!1
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:50 PM   #120
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thank you for all your hard work. And thank you for the PM about the garden foods. I have just added several carrot plants to my garden to harvest for sale.Your information is very helpful. I do appreciate the work that you do for us here. WI is my primary research site for anything happening in WW. Any questions I have I come th WI for the answers. It has never failed me yet.
Sincerely, Pat

---------- gomommu41 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

In reference to the burgers. I still have them in my WShop and all my pets love them. They have never complained about them.

---------- gomommu41 added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Thank you for all your hard work. And thank you for the PM about the garden foods. I have just added several carrot plants to my garden to harvest for sale.Your information is very helpful. I do appreciate the work that you do for us here. WI is my primary research site for anything happening in WW. Any questions I have I come th WI for the answers. It has never failed me yet.
Sincerely, Pat

---------- gomommu41 added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

In reference to the burgers. I still have them in my WShop and all my pets love them. They have never complained about them.
I apologize, the burger is no longer in my WShop. When it was first reported missing I still had it and thought it was just a glitch. I liked it because it raised my pets levels up to 100.hmmmm

Last edited by gomommu41; 09-27-2008 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gomommu41 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great guide!, i love the guide!, keep webkinz clean, love the guide!