Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
GreekAsianPanda

Arrow ♥♥♥WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE*New food statistics!*Last Updated December 27, 2008 10:16 a.m.~Includes Farm Fresh Foods statistics and Wshop food statistics!♥♥b

If you know something about webkinz health that you think is important and is not in the guide, please post it; it could appear here with your username mentioned!

Last Update:
Part XII, Special Food Items
Just some more stats! =)
New updates in green!

Bloopers
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/haha-funny-glitch-t403034.html?p=10852622#post10852622
Click on this thread to see Hank doing something funny!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/you-can-stop-t411770.html?p=11134687
Haha this is a thread by Pandora's Box that shows you how to keep your underwater pet from sleeping with its eyes open! I put it in Bloopers, but it is also helpful! Good job, Pandora!

Contributors of Information so far:
GOD
rockinsince96
95cute51
DeeDeeJoshsMom
MellyTinyOlive
emmlag96
cutiebug343 (2x)
Panda Fan
Pandora's Box
Red Fire
FireBranda
lovettes
horseluver2435
applegirl33
koala9612
qandtkorner
rubygooby
Elephant
missjod
axelmommy
Chilipepper38
rattyjol
jsebaker
nonna72 (pretty much my helper lolz)
fluffrnuttr
hannahismiley
wajiha
Arbee
Livi
Manth
junomouse
webkinzexpert1234567
MaryEllenMc (2x)
kinzluvor (pretty much my helper lolz)
hconnors (2x)
krist
rsm4856
kinzarli
webkinzworld14
tacobell222
meemeej
cookiemouse333 (2x)
CocoLion
jw5436
marthaaa
GreekAsianPanda (ME! =D)

And now a little about me:
I'm GreekAsianPanda, but her you can call me Dr.Gap, because GAP is an acronym for GreekAsianPanda. I have six webkinz:

Panda: Laura
Brown Dog: Anna
Huskey: Alex
Monkey: Jordan
Elephant: Hank (and my Webkinz Health Guide assistant!)
lil cow: Shawnessy

And yup!

So here's the guide!

THE WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE

Webkinz Health Guide: Part I, Pet Illnesses

Part I is all about when your pet gets sick. You may think your pet only gets sick when you don't feed it. WRONG. Your pet can get sick at any time. Yay, story time! I have a cousin that has a webkinz account. On that account, she has a panda named Mya. Mya had 100 happiness, 100 health, and 100 hunger. Yeah, well, my cousin took a glance at Mya, and out of the blue she had 75 happiness and 75 health! She also had an ice pack and her face was green. Don't say it happened because she was hungry, because it was 100 hunger. My cousin took Mya to Dr. Quack. He gave her medicine. For all of you people that have never had your pet sick before, you have to pay for the meds.

UPDATE ON MEDICATIONS:
Medication for a sore throat costs around 25 KC apiece. Sniffle meds cost around 30 25-30 KC! Thank you meemeej and cookiemouse333 for that important information!
Update: koala9612 says that her sniffle meds were 25 KC. Thank you koala9612!
UPDATE ON MEDICATIONS II:
Medication for strep throat is 50 KC! Thank you tacobell222 for that piece of info!
UPDATE ON MEDICATIONS III:
Medication for the flu is 50 KC! Thank you Panda Fan for that information!! =D

Mya was fine after that. Situations like this are uncommon, but it just goes to show that your webkinz is never safe from illness.
Well, as you already know, your webkinz can become sick from under feeding. My elephant, Hank, was kind enough to demonstrate what happens when a webkinz is under fed. What I did was I didn't feed him for a while. This is what happened:

Hank 1.bmp

According to my observations, a webkinz becomes ill from under feeding when its health is below 50. Dr. Quack didn't give Hank any meds, he just told me to feed him healthy foods. Please, PLEASE don't call me abusive because I love webkinz very much, and I just want to inform you about webkinz health so your webkinz can be healthy as well. Hank volunteered, so he was perfect for the job.
Now here is another story. This story demonstrates the importance of logging out. I know a little girl that used to go to my mom's daycare center, and she had a webkinz account. She hadn't played on webkinz for a long time, and she hadn't logged out the last time she played. So when she returned to her account, her poor pinto was at zero hunger and 11 health. There's probably no point in telling you this but its happiness was still at 100. Pinto was rushed to Dr. Quack, and was given medicine. We fed her and fed her until she was at normal health.

Update: I was just reading about someone who's pet had gotten sick on the forum and its health was at zero, yet its hunger was at 97. In a situation where the health is very low and the hunger is very high, this is what I would do: Don't feed your pet right away; its not that hungry, anyway. Give it as many vitamins as you can until your webkin does not want any more. Your pet's hunger can't be at 100, or else your pet will not eat any vitamins. Vitamins do not make your pet's hunger go up, only its health. After feeding it vitamins, give it a bath, maybe brush its teeth and wash its face; hygene makes their health go up. Lastly, feed it some healthy foods.

UPDATE ON ILLNESS:
Your pet cannot go to the employment office if it is sick! Thank you CocoLion for that piece of information!

A REMINDER FROM JW5436: Always put your pet to bed. Also, when your pet is unhealthy, feed it vitamins; they give your pet 5 health points! Thank you jw5436!

Yup, you get 5 health points from vitamins, but your pet gets sick of them quickly; usually after two or three vitamins or so, they don't want any more.

UPDATE: Here's a daily routine idea from Manth: Give your pet one vitamin a day (five health points), then exercise your pet, then give he or she a water bottle, feed them mostly fruits and vegetables, and make sure to limit their goodies to one a day and give them one snack a day. Thanks Manth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: Here is some information from kinzluvor about your pet's appearance, psf statistics, vitamins, and other important webkinz health stuff!!
hello again,

When your pet’s Happy, Health or Hunger meters go down, you will see a change in your pet’s appearance. You can make your pet happier by playing with it, visiting the Arcade or Quizzy’s, buying stuff at the W Shop, or answering surveys. If your pet’s health is low, try feeding it something good to eat, especially its own specialty food, or giving it some exercise. If your pet gets really sick, it will have a green snout and thermometer and only a visit to the Clinic will make it feel better.

i have discovered that vitanms only boost up your health and not your hunger or happiness!! why is that? becuase they are healthy food and they help your pet prevent form getting sick!!!

so if you want to keep your pet healthy buy lots of vitanms!!

So i dropped my pet hunger down to 90 and i am going to feed its psf so i will tell you how many points it goes up:

pic #1 is the before

pic#2 is the after the pet hunger went up dun dun dun!!! 9 POINTS!!!!!!

So when your pets hunger is low feed its psf and it goes up 9 yes 9 points!!
Edit from Dr.Gap: Your pet's PSF actually makes your pet's happiness go up 10 points. But this is an honest mistake; your pet's happiness must have originally been at 91 so when you fed it their PSF you must of just made an assumption that it was only nine. But maybe it ranges from 9-10? I'll have to do further research.

then i wanted to know about the SuperMega ToothBuster!! How many points does your pets health, hunger, and happneiss goes up down and all around town!!

then i dropped my pets hunger to 99: everything went up to a 100 even his health!! i would except it to go down but it went up!!

thats all i have for now,

kinzluvor ♥

PEACE LOVE N WEBBIES HEALTH, HAPPINESS, N' HUNGE <3

Attached ThumbnailsClick the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you kinzluvor!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YET ANOTHER UPDATE: According to hconnors, Dr. Quack sometimes does not give you medication but recommends certain foods to feed you sick pet. I myself have heard word around the forum that he often perscibes jelly, and sometimes chicken soup. Thank you hconnors for that information!

UPDATE: Chilipepper38 reports that she has very often been prescribed ice pops by Dr. Quack when they're pet is sick! Thanks Chilipepper38!! =D

UPDATE: Emmlag96 reports that Dr.Quack prescribed jelly and LILLIPOPS. Yes, lollipops! It would make sense if your pet has a sore throat...but lollipops aren't exactly the healthiest thing for your pet lolz. Thank you emmlag96 for this information!

UPDATE: Cutiebug343 posted:
Hey Dr. Gap!
I have more info to share, and in this case, unusual info:
For some reason, when I feed my Bat Isra her PSF she says "I think that is meant for someone else" as if I fed her a Love Puppy PSF for example.
I have two Bats, and the other one, Ramiro, just says "Yummy yum yum yum!" and all that stuff, while Isra seems to be brainwashed to think that her PSF is another specie's food.
I find it quite strange that both Bats are being fed the same PSF (Theirs, of course) but have different reactions:
One regular, one out of the ordinary.
Now that's weird...thank you cutiebug for this information!! If anyone's bat happens to do this please report your story to me! Thank you!

UPDATE: According to kinzluvor, the manatee gets hungry really fast! So my recommendation for manatee owners is to have lots of food in your dock at once! Please check out all the recipes with high hunger boosts in Part II and the wShop statistics list to find the food that will fill your manatee's tummy! Thanks (again!) kinzluvor!

UPDATE: The lion's hunger goes down fast as well according to cutiebug343, and she also asked other members if this was the case with their lions too, and they also said that the lion's hunger goes down fast. Thank you cutiebug!

UPDATE: The bulldog's hunger goes down fast, too! Thanks MellyTinyOlive!

UPDATE: Well, another member says reports about a pet's hunger speed:
I adopted the Orca Whale today... He is a fussy eater. He does not like to be full at 100%. When I notice the patterns I will post all info, if that is OK with you?
-----DeeDeeJoshsMom
My my we have found lots of pets who get hungry really fast! Well I'm thinking DeeDee will report more information soon. Thanks DeeDeeJoshsMom!

UPDATE: A WI member, nonna72, reports that her webkinz has unusually hungry lately. She says her webkinz's hunger bar goes down pretty dern fast! Has anyone else been experiencing this?? Thanks nonna72 for informing everyone of this!
Here's the link to her thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=402147
UPDATE: Again on nonna72's thread, a member posts:
Originally Posted by KaileysMommy Click the image to open in full size.
I was just watching on mine and my pet was sitting at 100 and then when I tried to go to the curio shop I got the please wait and then my pet dropped to 96 on their hunger. Maybe the please wait has something to do with it??
Could this be a fact? Could the odious "...please wait." be causing all of this?

UPDATE: This is for the plush. Here is a thread on how to clean your pet.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/giving-webkinz-baths-t347130.html
This is by rockinsince96! This is an old thread and it's closed but you can still give the owner a rep point!! =D
The link to this thread was given to me by 95cute51!

Oh, and if you're wondering, Mya, Hank, and Pinto are healthy and happy right now! All these stories are true!

Stay tuned for part II, coming some day that I don't know of...

Part II, Section A, Stove Recipes For Big Hunger Boosts

Part II is all about food. This is section A, which is all about stove-top foods that give your webkinz a big hunger boost. So, here they are.

1. Aquarus Jelly
16 hunger points (hp)
asparagus, fish sticks, jelly
Total Cost (tc): 22 KC

2. Banattle Dome
18 hp
bananas, noodles, shrimp
tc: 27 KC

3. Stuffed Leafy Melon
15 hp
salad, watermelon, rice
tc: 22 KC

4. U.F.O.
14 hp
eggs, nacho chips, tomato
tc: 19 KC

5. Vegetable Stir Fry
14 hp
broccoli, carrots, rice
tc: 15 KC

EXTRA HUNGER BOOST FOODS

6. Werrigetti
20 hp
spaghetti, strawberries, watermelon
tc: 32 KC

7. Webkinz Jambalaya
22 hp
hotdog, shrimp, rice
tc: 26 KC

UPDATE: According to webkinzworld14, Chortletorte gives a good hunger boost! It is on the stove, and the recipe is carrot cake, coconut, and pink lemonade. Thank you webkinzworld14!

Remember, all of the recipes above are stove-top recipes.

Check back daily for more health tips and recipes.

Next: Stove-top recipes for health boost, Part II, secion B.

Part II, Section B, Stove Recipes that are Really Healthy

Section B is Part II of the Webkinz Health Guide is about stove-top foods that give you a good health boost. So here are some recipes!

1. Cinnamon Bun
7 health points (hlp)
bagel, milk, raisins

2. Delux Nachos
7 hlp
baked beans, nacho chips, tomato
tc: 22 KC

3. Fruit Salad
8 hlp
pear, apple, orange
tc: 14 KC

4. Granola Bars
7 hlp
almonds, granola cereal, honey

5. Halloweenogg
8 hlp
eggs, milk, pumpkin
tc: 16 KC
Great gift for Halloween!

6. Mizzleberry Jacks
8 hlp
pancakes, pizza, strawberries
tc: 25 KC

Remember, all of these are stove-top recipes!

Thank you everyone for all the great comments and for the people who alway check every day for new additions!

Next time: Blender Foods for Hunger Boost, Part II, Section C!

Part II, Section C, Blender Recipes For Big Hunger Boosts

Part II section C is all about blender foods that give big hunger boosts! So here they are:

1. Blueberry Parfait
9 hp
blueberries, icecream, peanuts

2. Cookie Tornado
9 hp
cookies, bananas, icecream
tc: 18 KC

3. Health Juice
12 hp
apple, carrots, watermelon
tc: 20 KC

4. Plymouth Veggie Parfait
11 hp
potato, peas, pumpkin
tc: 17 KC

5. Spicy Salsa
12 hp
asparagus, tomato, corn
tc: 14 KC

6. Wild Kiwi Sunset
9 hp
coconut, kiwi, papaya

So that's it for today! Come back soon for Part II, Section D, which is all about blender foods that give you big health points!

Part II, Section D, Blender Recipes that are Really Healthy

Well, I'm back with recipe made with the blender that give your webkinz a good health boost! So here they are!

1. Beach Sunrise Frappe
7 hlp
coconut, orange juice, pine apple

2. Fruit Slushie
7 hlp
water, orange, cherries

3. Health Juice
9 hlp
apple, carrot, watermelon
I apologize for any confusion. In the previous section, I had written that Health Juice does not give a high number of health points. It does, so I've deleted that comment. Sorry again!

Ok, have any of you ever heard of the Cream Soda Float? Well, if you want a health boost, don't feed your pet that! It has zero health points!

Thanks for reading, and come back for Part II, Section E!

Part II, Section E, Sandwich-Maker Recipes For Big Hunger Points

Part II, Section E is all about sandwich-maker foods that give big hunger points! So here they are!

1. Bean Burrito
18 hp
baked beans, cheeses, pancakes
tc: 26 KC

2. Birthday Party Sandwich
22 hp
bread, hotdog, macaroni and cheese

3. Chicken Salad Sandwich
21 hp
bread, chicken nuggets, salad

4. Deep Sea Barnacle Bagel
24 hp
bagel, fish sticks, shrimp
tc: 30 KC

Well, that's all for today! Come back soon for Part II, Section F!

Part II, Section F, Sandwich-Maker Recipes that are Really Healthy

Part II, Section F is all about sandwich-maker foods that give big health points! It is also the last section in part II! Finally! So, here they are:

1. Chicken Salad Sandwich
9 hlp
bread, chicken nuggets, salad

2. Egg Salad Sandwich
10 hlp
bread, salad, eggs

3. Grilled Carrot and Asparagus Sandwich
11 hlp
bread, carrots, asparagus
tc: 17 KC

4. Hole In One
9 hlp
asparagus, bagel, chicken nuggets
tc: 25 KC

5. Sloppy Joekinz
10 hlp
bread, tomato, spaghetti
tc: 28 KC
This recipe may be healthy, but it doesn't look edible. EWWWWWW

6. Sunrise Sandwich
9 hlp
bread, tomato, eggs

7. Veggie Sub Sandwich
9 hlp
bread, tomato, salad

Well, this is the end of Part II. Come back for the beginning of Part III!

UPDATE: According to rsm4856, the Fairy Biscuit from Alyssa's Star Challenge gives many health, hunger, and happiness points. Thank you rsm4856!

Part III, Exercise

Part III is all about exercise! Exercise helps your pet stay healthy. I believe there are three different ways to exercise your webkinz: Tread mill, trampoline, and the swimming pool.
After taking many exercise tests with everyone's favorite elephant, Hank, I have come to a conclusion: Exercising webkinz is unpredictable. Every single test on each of the three exercise equipment came out differently. I will share with you one of my many tests.

On the tread mill, Hank ran for approximately four and a half minutes. He gained two health points.
"My feet are sore," is what Hank said.

On the trampoline, Hank jumped for around ten minutes, screaming things like "This is fun!". I stopped him when his health went from 98 to 97. When he got off, his health shot up to 100, as well as his happiness. WEIRD. He said his legs felt kind of rubbery.

I think this is the most surprising. In the swimming pool, Hank swam for four minutes. Unfortunately, he lost one health point, and he did not gain any when he got out, yet he said,"That was a great work out!"

Exercising will not always result in the test above. Your pet's work out is always unpredictable. But make sure your pet gets plenty of exercise!

Best exercise suggestion for your webkinz: Tread Mill

Come back next time for Part IV! (I hope you guys can read Roman Numerals.)

Part IV, Happiness

Part IV is all about happiness! I'm sure this information is already known by most of our members, but many people forget it. So here are some of the many ways to make your pet happy!

1. Games
It gives about 1-10 happiness points!
Update: Kinz Bowling in particular brings you pet's happiness up ten points!
You get extra happiness points if you beat your high score on a game!

2. Surveys
A new one is posted about every Monday and Friday, but I've seen some cases when they are posted late, like on Tuesday.
You get 5 happiness points for every survey! =D

3. Quizzy's Corner
Answering even a few questions gives happiness points!
You usually get one happiness point per question!

4. Feeding your pet
MOST foods make your pet happy.
Check your pet's bio, it tells your pet's favorite food! Your pet gets SEVEN happiness points after eating its favorite food! It makes them extra happy! For example: Hank's favorite food is ice pops, so if you fed him pizza, he wouldn't be as happy as he would if you fed him ice pops! So if you fed him ice pops, his happiness would go from 91 to 98!
Update: Your pet's favorite food almost always makes your pet's happiness go up seven happiness points!
Remember, if you have two of the same kind of pet, they won't have the same favorite food!
Update: Your pet's PSF makes your happiness go up ten points!

5. Buying things at the wShop or Curio Shop
Update: I've found that if you buy something at the wShop (not food though) that is a price that is maybe lets say over fifty KC, your pet's happiness rises 5 happiness points!

6. Exercising
Exercising keeps your pet happy and healthy!

7. Doing jobs
Rarely though.

I just realized it doesn't lolz
UPDATE: Cookiemouse333 reports that her pet's happiness actually went DOWN upon the time of doing a job! =O

8. Owning its favorite toy
Check your pet's bio for its favorite toy.
Just like fav foods, even if you have two of the same kind of pet, it doesn't mean they have the same favorite toy!

9. Bathing
Bathing keeps your pet happy and healthy!
Update: Bathing gives your pet approximately 5 health points and washing up your pet with the sink gives them 2 happiness points!

UPDATE:
10. Watching TV
Qandtkorner reports that her floral fox gains 2 happiness points every third time whe laughs! So turn the TV on and start watching them monkeys telling jokes that aren't even funny! Thank you qandtkorner for that information!! =D
P.S. All webkinz gain happiness points from it lolz!

So there you have it! Come back next time for Part V! (I REALLY hope you guys can read Roman Numerals now.)

Part V, Hygene

Part V is all about hygene! A clean webkinz is a happy webkinz!

First of all, what you probably have in your bathroom (if you have a bathroom) is a toilet, sink, and a bathtub. Well, giving your pet a bathroom break I find does not make their health go higher. I have found, however, that it gives them a very small happiness boost every once in awhile.
As for the sink, if you brush your webkinz teeth, wash its face, and brush its fur, they get 2 health points.
Well, the bathtub is a completely different story. If you add bubble bath, put in the rubber ducky (which I highly doubt has any bearing on it), shampoo your pet's fur, lather it with a sponge, and rinse with the shower head, your pet gets 10 health points. That's right, 10. The bathtub is the ultimate health booster!

UPDATE: I have discovered that when you brush elephants' teeth, you only can brust their tusks!

So there you have it! The next time I update will be in awhile, because I have a lot of stuff to get ready for in the next sections. So come back in maybe a few weeks, but be sure to leave lots of comments, you know, so the Webkinz Health Guide stays at the top of the list! Thanks! And Hank says hi!

Part VI, Making Kinzcash

Part VI is all about making kinzcash! You need kinzcash to buy the things you need to make your pet happy and healthy! So here are some great ways to make kinzcash!

1. Daily Kinzcare
On the first day of the week you do it, you get 10 kc, and you get 5 more each day after that!
You also get a food item!

2. Games
This is really obvious.
Play games you like to play and ones you're good at so you make a lot of kinzcash and enjoy it at the same time!

3. Surveys
You get 50 kc for every survey you answer. Please see Part IV for the days that new surveys are released.

4. Jobs
Easy: These jobs are in yellow. On level one, you get 50 kc. On level two, you get 100 kc. On level three you get 175 kc.
Medium: These jobs are in blue. On level one, you get 75 kc. On level two, you get 150. On level three, you get 250 kc.
Hard: These jobs are in green. On level one, you get 100 kc. On level two, you get 200 kc. On level three, you get 350 kc.
Note: You cannot go to the Employment office if your pet is sick.

5. Gardening
You need to start out with money to get money for this way, which is kind of weird.
Prices of seeds:
Cabbage--50 kc
Carrots--50 kc
Corn--50 kc
Pumpkin--45 kc
Strawberries--50 kc
Tomatoes--50 kc
Watermelon--45 kc
The watermelons and the pumpkins pay for themselves the fastest.

Here are the cost of each farm fresh food apiece:
Strawberries--6 kc
Watermelon--10 kcit is now 8 kc
Pumpkin--10 kcit is now 8 kc
tomato--6 kc
Corn--6 kc
Carrots--7 kc
Cabbage--8 kc

6. Sell stuff you don't want or need.

7. AMAZING TECHNIQUE!
For this cool money making technique, you'll need a wShop coupon that is over 50%. You can get these in the hourly events section sometimes, so check the list often!
Buy something really expensive in the wShop with the coupon.
Then sell it.
The trick is if you sell something that you bought with a coupon, you get half the original price.
Example: Lets say you have a 60% off coupon. You buy a Webkinz Studio with it, which is originally 1000 kc. It will be only 400 kc with the coupon. Then you sell it. You will get 500 kc, because that's half the original price. You make a 100 kc profit. :O

8. This way is for people that don't care about real life and cares more about their life on webkinz. I do not suggest this way at all, but if you're that desperate, go ahead and do it. Adopt more webkinz. You get 2000 kc for each adoption. OMJ.

UPDATE:
9. Gem Hunt and Alyssa's Star Challenge
I can't believe I didn't think of this before...but you can earn money by selling gems and stars! And here's a wonderful guide by Lovettes that will help you find the gem you want to find here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/cracked-gem-hunt-t377045.html
It may seem confusing at first, but she's got this huge plan to finding the gem you want to find! And the amazing thing is she's a fairly new member and has already made this amazing guide! So be sure to stop by and give her lots of rep points!

Well, that's all for now! Come back next time for Part VII!

Part VII, Holiday and Seasonal Recipes

Part VII is all about holiday and seasonal recipes! This part includes recipes for Halloween/Fall, Christmas/Winter, Fourth of July, and Spring! So here they are:

Halloween/Fall Recipes

1. Embrangled Crumdingle
Stove
cookies, licorice, pretzel

2. Halloweenogg
stove
eggs, milk, pumpkin

3. Scary Berry Crunch
Stove
potato chips, pumpkin, strawberries

4. Squirrelly Grittle
Stove
peanuts, sunflower seeds, toffee

5. Almond Blutrice Punch
Blender
almonds, blueberries, orange juice

6. Trickle Treacle
Blender
cola, pickles, pumpkin

7. Triopop
Stove
lollipop, orange pop, popcorn

UPDATE:
8. Tooth Extractor
Stove
Licorice Bats, Pumpkin Pop, Phantom Pop
Phantom Pop is VERY rare, so I wouldn't suggest doing this one unless you happen to have two or more Phantom Pops.

UPDATE:
9. Spinneretti
Stove
pumpkin, waffles, grapes

10. Freaky Flan
Stove
pumpkin, meringue pie, pear

Sorry that I forgot about those!

Christmas/Winter

1. Flaneur Vasserfreezen
Stove
bread, water, popsicle

2. Slippamarink Sandwich
Sandwich Maker
bagel, icecream, icepop

Fourth of July
1. Chimericamaki
Stove
apple juice, blue cheesecake, sushi

2. Berribrite Blast
Blender
cherries, cream soda, dragon fruit

Spring

1. Shaboomers
Stove
sunflower seeds, fudge, cornflakes

2. Sacchbingdrings
Stove
lollipop, peppermints, waffles
Can also be a Christmas recipe!

Haha! There are a lot of Halloween recipes! That's not very fair...

PSF ANNOUNCEMENT: I have an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT that may change the way you look at food contests on WI. Most food contests in the contests section of the forum are for psf's. Well, you need to make sure your prize psf is for one of your pets, depending on what kind of animal your pet is. Your pet does not like other animals' psf's! Please keep this in mind when you enter contests!
Example: Lets say I win a psf contest and I get a google's psf. Hank will not like it because he's an elephant. It's just that simple.

UPDATE ON PSFs: Here is a thread by marthaaa with a complete list of PSFs!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/complete-psf-list-t388120.html
Great job marthaaa!

Hope you like this section! Come back next time for Part VIII!

Part VIII, Farm Fresh Foods

Patt VIII is all about the farm fresh foods! Farm fresh foods are fruits and vegetables that you grow in your garden. Please see Part VI for costs of seeds and how much each food sells for.

1. Cabbage
It takes cabbage 9 days to grow
6 health points
4 hunger points

2. Carrots
It takes 8 days for carrots to grow
4 health points
4 hunger points

3. Corn
Corn takes 10 days to grow
3 health points
3 hunger points

4. Pumpkin
It takes pumpkins 7 days to grow
4 health points
3 hunger points

5. Strawberries
Strawberries take 10 days to grow
4 health points
1 hunger point
UPDATE: Here is a thread made by nonna72 to spread the information given by fluffrnuttr:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/less-yield-crops-t403006.html?p=10851796
This thread says that the yield of strawberries has gone DOWN! And actually the price to sell Farm Fresh strawberries had gone down a dollar before. Thank you nonna72 and fluffrnuttr for this very important information!! =D
UPDATE: Nonna72 reports that a member name rubygooby said on her "less yield crops" thread said:
"Not only that but they ALSO lowered how much you get for pumpkin and watermelons! I noticed they are 8kc now- they used to be 10kc. I know because I had it all wrote in a notebook- like how long they take in days, how much kc per each and what the yield range is for each plant that harvests. Sure enough I was right- I have 10kc wrote next to those. Did they sneak that in lowering them to 8kc without anyone else noticing? Or was this already mentioned somewhere else?"
So, the pumpkin and watermelon prices of gone down by two kc. So what? Well, if you compare it to the previous price takedown, the strawberry takedown was only by one kc. And, it also means that it will take even MORE time for the watermelon and the pumpkin to pay for themselves! So, don't say "So what?" this is a big deal.
But the watermelon and pumpkin still pay for themselves the fastest. Oh those other farm fresh foods just got burned! TSSSSSSS
Thank you nonna72 and rubygooby for this important information!

UPDATE: Here is a link to a thread by nonna72 regarding strawberry growth time!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/strawberries-now-take-t440808.html
Thanks, nonna!!!!

6. Tomatoes
Tomatoes take 12 days to grow
5 health points
3 hunger

7. Watermelon
It takes 7 days for watermelon to grow
5 health points
4 hunger points

If you can only afford a few packs of seeds, I would definitely suggest either the pumpkin or the watermelon for a few reasons: First of all, the are the cheapest of seeds; 5 KC less than all the rest. Secondly, they grow the fastest. Lastly, they sell for the most money. The pumpkin and watermelon seeds pay for themselves the fastest.
If you're looking at it health-wise, the cabbage is the way to go; it has the most health points.

UPDATE: Hannahismiley reports that after her tomatoes were ready to harvest, they just kept harvesting! Could this be a positive component of the glitch fest? Here's the link to the thread!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/omg-garden-growers-t402956.html?p=10851512#post10851512

Yup, so that's it for today! Make sure to comment and rate this thread and leave plenty of suggestions!

Come back for Part IX! (that would be part 9)

Part IX, WShop Foods List WITH STATISTICS!

Part IX is the wShop list of foods with statistics. It will be updated quite often, so make sure you check back every once in awhile! =)

Almonds
health points 3
hunger points 2

Apple

Apple Juice

Asparagus

Bagel

Baked Beans

Baked Potato

Banana

Blueberries

Blueberry Cheesecake

Bottled Water

Bread

Broccoli
UPDATE: Kinzluvor has discovered that boccolli makes your pet's happiness go down. I further investigated and found that it makes your webkinz health go down one point! Thank you Kinzluvor for that information!!

Burger
ANNOUNCEMENT: Do not feed any burger you have to a cow! According to Livi, she fed her cow a burger and she said "Just be glad you don't have to eat that!". Her happiness went down three points and the hunger went up four. This may be because burgers are usually made of cow and no one wants their little cow to be a cannibal! Burgers are now unavailable in the wShop as well! So if you have a burger, DO NOT FEED IT TO YOUR COW! It makes your webkinz unhappy, and we all love our webkinz. As a proud owner or a lil kinz cow, thank you Livi for this very important information about burgers!
I think I speak for all cow owners when I say "Thanks, Livi!!"

UPDATE: MaryEllenMc reports that her floral fox ate a burger and said "Have you actually tasted that? Yuck!" yet both her health and hunger increased by two. Also, she reports that another pet of her's said "If you had to eat that you would not buy it." So apparently all the webkinz in Webkinz World are all sticking up their noses to this once sought after treat. What is making them act this way? Have all the burgers in Webkinz World gone bad?? Is this why the burgers are no longer available in the wShop? I know my cousin has a burger on her account, so I think I'll have to beg her for her's. I shouldn't have told her they retire...Anyway, thank you MaryEllenMc for that information!

UPDATE: More dirt on the burger!
Here's a link to a thread about the burger by warmblood12211
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/webkinz-w-shop-t396305.html
Warmblood12211 said that her webkinz said,"Ewww you want me to eat THAT?" and "Sorry but GROSS!"
Here are some things that other members who posted on that thread said their webkinz said:
"Yuck! I almost gagged on that!"
---Donna
And this surprised me:
"I think that snack is made for someone else."
---Vary
Could Vary's webkinz be treating the burger like a PSF?? =O

UPDATE: I myself got my hands on a few burgers, courtessy of hconnors =D, and I have fed one to Hank. His happiness surprisingly stayed the same, his health and hunger both increased by two. But he said,"Em...Sorry but Yuck!"
I am yet to have my lil cow, Shawnessy, to try one and see how she reacts to eating a nice big piece o' cannibal! Thank you hconnors!!

UPDATE: Well, a WI member reports that she cannot sell the burger. She got it in Daily KinzCare. Can you sell your burger? Try just dropping it in the sell section and see if it says "That item cannot be sold" or if it goes in the slot.
Here's the thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/cant-sell-w-p10851070.html#post10851070

UPDATE: Wow I should make a new section just for burger news...anyway, rattyjol says that when she fed her gold and white kitty a burger, she said,"Can you feed me something else?" Thank you rattyjol for that information!!

UPDATE: My lil kinz cow said "That's ok to snack on but I'd like something else." Her happiness went up no points and her health and hunger went up two points. The strange thing is, my lil kinz cow reacted much more calmly than all the other webkinz...could she be getting used to the fact of being a cannibal??!
Burger courtessy of hconnors! =D

UPDATE: The burger is back!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: As soon as she heard that the burger was back in the wShop, applegirl33 took action and fed two of her webkinz a burger! And according to her findings, our beloved webkinz enjoy the burger once more!! Both of apple's webkinz said "I could go for another one of those!" I myself fed my webkinz brown dog, Anna, a burger and she said the same thing! Thank you applegirl33 for this information! =D

UPDATE: Horseluver2435 took a picture of her pet's reaction to the now returned burger:
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks horseluver2435!

UPDATE: As you all may have seen on the front page, the reason why the burger had been gone for awhile and why some say the burger was almost like a PSF is because the mutt, being a trial only pet, comes with the burger as its PSF! Isn't that amazing?

Cake

Candy Apple

Carrot Cake

Carrots

Cheeses

Cherries

Chicken Noodle Soup

Chicken Nuggets
UPDATE: Junomouse had the idea of feeding a chicken chicken nuggets to see if it would react to it like the cow reacted to the burger. I tried it on my younger sister's account (she has a chicken named Corn haha) and it was completely fine with eating chicken nuggets. So in conclusion, the chicken is ok with being a cannibal.
Thank you junomouse for that great idea!

Chocolate Bar

Chocolate Milk

Chocolate Milkshake

Coconut

Cola

Cookies

Corn Flake Cereal

Corn on the Cob

Cream Soda

Cupcake

Dragon Fruit

Eggs

Fish Sticks
UPDATE: According to both webkinzexpert1234567 and MaryEllenMc, the gold fish will eat fish sticks! It says things that indicate that it enjoyed eating it's own species and it's happiness went up one point, it's health went up three points, and it's hunger went up ten points! Just like the chicken, the gold fish is, indeed, a cannibal.
Thank you webkinzexpert1234567 and MaryEllenMc for that information!

French Fries

Fruit Punch

Fudge

Ginger Ale

Granola Cereal

Grapefruit

Green Grapes

Honey

Hot Chocolate

Hot Dog

Ice Cream Cone

Ice Pop (Hank's favorite! =D)

Iced Tea

Jelly

Kiwi

Lemon Meringue Pie

Licorice

Lollipop

Macaroni and Chees

Marshmallows

Milk

Mushroom

Nacho Chips

Oatmeal

Orange

Orange Juice

Orange Pop

Pancakes

Papaya

Peach

Peanuts

Pear

Peas

Peppermints

Pickles

Pineapple

Pink Lemonade

Pizza

Popcorn

Potato Chips

Pretzel

Pumpkin

Raisins

Ramen Noodle

Raspberries

Root Beer

Salad

Shrimp

Spaghetti

Strawberries

Strawberry Yogurt

Sunflower Seeds

SuperMega Toothbuster

Sushi

Tacos

Toffee

Tomato

Tomato Soup

Vitamin

Waffles

Watermelon

Webkinz Crackers

White Rice

UPDATE: Axelmommy reports her trigger fish's bars don't go up when fed it's PSF. Here's the thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/hungry-trigger-fish-p10912273.html#post10912273
Is this happening to you??

UPDATE: Missjod also reports her trigger fish's strange reaction to its PSF. It's hunger actually goes DOWN. Here's the thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/help-my-triggerfish-p10923442.html#post10923442

UPDATE: Elephant reports that his google's PSF gives him 11 hunger points!

Coming someday...or year: Super Special foods from holidays, celebration, misc. Part X! This section will take a very long time to complete, it is very big and includes foods that were given out at the dawn of Webkinz World. This will be a very big project. When I get maybe a third of the list done I will post it and update from there. Please, PLEASE be patient! =)

Part X, Travel Agency (about vacationing)

Hello and welcome to my all new section: Part X (Part 10)! Part X is all about the new vacation feature!
First of all, you need 500 kc to get a vacation! Plus the cost of all of your souvenirs! Please see Part VI for ways to earn kinz cash for your trip to Vacation Island!
Well, when you first go on your vacation, you will recieve a happiness, health, and hunger boost! I will try to get the exact numbers soon.
But, in "Don't Rock the Boat!", you can have all of your happiness points knocked down to zero if you see the ghost! That's right, ZERO! And I've never had any of my webkinz happiness below 90! Astonishing as it may sound, they can be cured. You can also buy a spa ticket. The spa makes all your webkinz' happiness, hunger, and health bars sky rocket to 100! And it only takes a few seconds! But there is a catch: You have to (of course) pay to go to the spa. And, depending on how low of bars all of your webkinz have, the cost will vary. For how to figure out exactly how much it will cost to send all of your webkinz to the spa, please go to this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/spa-costs-depend-t385453.html?t=385453
This thread is by Arbee and is very helpful! It is very organized and comprehensive! And it also must have taken a long time to make! So please click on the link and give her some rep points! Rep it up people!! You can also find this link on the front page if you cannot make it to this thread. I really hope she doesn't report me...Am I supposed to consult her before using a link of her thread?

You can also bring your happiness up with tips from my happiness section, which is Part IV.

UPDATE: Here's some more information on the Spa feature by kinzluvor!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heres is more things about the vaction and spa

My Experience:
Today I went to the Spa to try it out to see what it was like. For all my 17 pets it was only $150 (kc)!! CHEAP!! I had to make sure I went there becuase I was trying the hardest ever to get my Kangroo's, Dave, Happiness all the way back to 100. I made it to 86 and then when I went to go like check something else and wasnt playing with Dave his happiness dropped!! (His happieness drops so quickly!) Then I was like I give up I am going to check out the Spa. I say that is one of the most greatest things I ever done. It me 2 seconds to book and pay for it and then before you know it your pets are getting pampered!! And not just the pet you are playing with but all your pets! That is one of the best $150 (kc) I ever spent in webkinz world!!

Rating:
price:10
service:10

Downfall:
I love the Spa, but the only downfall is that you cant see whats happening, but that would be cool if you can see it and choose what you want your pet to do.

Price:
The price all depends what your pets HHH is. Such as if you dont feed your pets all the time the price will be more. If your pets were scared by the ghost *** would be more than usalual. Then last if your pets are sick it will be more becuase your pet is sick.

How I Felt:
This is how I felt after all my pets came out of The Spa!

Pics:

How to earn all the money you spent back:
1. do the survey
2. do kinzcare
3. play tons of games
4. go to the tournament area
5. sell anything that you don't need
6. go gem minning sell and if you get a repeat gem sell it
7.go to the empolyment office
8.go to Quizzy (you get a ton of money there)
9.if you have charms go to the charm forest
10.do today activites

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: Here is a guide that will help you feed your pet the food off the buffet table!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/guide-properly-feed-t398808.html
This thread is by jsebaker! Thanks jsebaker!!

So that's all for now! I will update as soon as I get more info collected! Thank you!

Part XI: Account Care

This is a small, simple section on account care!
Here are some obvious tips on keeping your account safe that all of you probably already knew:
-Keep you password to yourself.
-Make your password hard to guess, but easy to remember.
-Keep you pet codes to yourself.
-Don't use your pet code for you username or password.

Ok, here is a slightly less obvious tip:
-If you really need someone to know your password so they can do your dailies when you can't, make sure it is a really close friend or family member. If you tell it to a family member and your parent or grandparent like webkinz, you should have them do it, because you cannot always trust siblings and cousins to not steal your stuff.

Tips on keeping your items safe:
Webkinz World is a great place to be, but it has many glitches. Try not to keep too many valuables in your dock at once, because there have been reports of mass quantities of items disappearing from docks, and they weren't likely robbed because some things that were missing were way less valuable than some things that were left in the dock.
Valuables include: Exclusives, rares, PSIs, certain CSOs (like more expensive ones), rare foods, items and foods from festivals (such as the Winter Fest and the Fall Festival; things that you get when you click on when an object flies across the screen), super beds, and most of all ESTORE ITEMS (because you actually pay for them with real money, although I do not buy from the eStore).

It is also important not to have too many webkinz on one account. I know Webkinz World says that you should make a new account when you get over 100 webkinz, but as a Webkinz Expert (ok not really lolz) I would suggest not getting more than 100 webkinz. But if you do I'd say each account shouldn't have more than 50-75 webkinz on it; it may cause loading problems and other issues.

To make sure none of your webkinz are neglected, you should work out a schedual so you can spend an equal amount of time with all of your webkinz. I know all of you webkinz owners who have well over 50 webkinz are saying,"But that is waaaay too hard with all the webkinz I have!" Well, it's easy for me to make a schedual; I have six webkinz. But don't you want all of your webkinz to be equally happy? So, I would just spend time with them in order from the first webkinz you got to the latest webkinz you got. So for me that would be day 1 Laura, day 2 Anna, day 3 Alex, day 4 Jordan, day 5 Hank, day 6 Shawnessy, day 7 Laura, day 8 Anna, and so on. If it is your webkinz's birthday, you should spend the day with the birthday boy or girl. Even if it's another webkinz turn. So lets say it's Anna's birthday (her's is coming up next) and it's supposed to be Jordan's day. Then I would spend the day with Anna and the next day I would have a day with Jordan!
I personally did go by one of these scheduals, but since I started this guide, I've been spending almost every day with Hank, who is my webkinz guide helper! I play with him the most because I need him to become hungry and have his health to go down so I can feed him certain foods and record the statistics on that food. I also need to Rock the Boat on the island with him so if the ghost comes out and his happiness goes to zero, I can do all kinds of stuff to make him happier and record how many happiness points he gets. But we've only been visited by the Ghost once. Don't tell the others, but he's kind of my favorite, you know, just like all mothers secretly have a favorite child. I'm my mom's favorite secretly! Haha just kidding.

UPDATE: I found a great thread that will help you keep your account safe from hackers! Here it is:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/have-you-been-p10837953.html#post10837953
Be sure to give wajiha lots of rep points! Thank you wajiha!

So if I think of anymore info I'll update.
Thanks for reading!

Oh and whoever rated my guide a one star, LOOK! It's a five star thread! Haha! And I think I know who you are too, so don't go thinking I won't remember.

Part XII: Special Food Items

You're thinking right now "Ummm isn't there already I section on this??" Nope! This is completely different! I'm talking about foods that you pick up in holiday gift baskets, flying objects, PSI, POTM, and eStore plant foods; star challenge, and LOTS of other stuff! This list may take a while to complete, but I'll share what I know so far!

1. Anniversary Cake
Health: All the way to 100!
Hunger: All the way to 100!

2. Birthday Cake: Blue Icing, Happy Birthday

3. Birthday Cake: White Icing, Red/White Candle

4. Birthday Cake: Chocolate Icing, Chocolate Cake

5. Birthday Cake: Chocolate Icing, Red/White Candle

6. Birthday Cake: White Icing, Pink Cake

7. Birthday Cake: Pink Icing, Happy Birthday

8. Cinnamon Hearts (Valentine's Day)

9. Jelly Beans (Used to be prize for failed Jellybean Challenge)

10. Jar of Super Jelly Beans (Prize for winning Jellybean Challenge)
cs
cs

11. Home Grown Donut (From POTM plant)

12. Charm Candy (From Charm Forest)

13. Fairy Biscuit: Allyssa Cookie (Alyssa's Star Challenge)

14. Fairy Biscuit: Meteor Cookie (Alyssa's Star Challenge)

15. Fairy Biscuit: Moon Cookie (Alyssa's Star Challenge)

16. Fairy Biscuit: Star Cookie (Alyssa's Star Challenge)

17. Fairy Biscuit: Sky Cookie (Alyssa's Star Challenge)

18. Fancy Chocolate Heart (Valentine's Day)
cs
cs

19. Sweetheart Chocolates (Valentine's Day)

20. Chocolate Eggs (Easter)

21. Marshmallow Bunnies (Easter)
cs
cs

22. Phantom Pop (Halloween)
cs
cs

23. Pumpkin Pop (Halloween)

24. Licorice Bats (Halloween)

25. Gummy Spiders (Halloween)
cs
cs

26. Pumpkin Pie (Thanksgiving)

27. Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanksgiving)
cs
cs

28. Holiday Fruit Cake (Christmas)
cs
cs

29. Candy Cane (Christmas)

30. Gingerbread Monkey (Christmas)
cs
cs

31. Mr.Moo's Candy Bar (VERY RARE)
PROBABLY WILL NEVER HAVE STATISTICS

32. Chocolate Ribbon (Click the flying ribbon)

33. Egg Nog (Winter Fest)

34. Hot Chocolate Frozen Mug (Winter Fest)

35. Peppermint Snowflake (Winter Fest)

36. Snowbear Sugar Cookie (Winter Fest)
cs
cs

37. Snow Cone (Winter Fest)
cs
cs

38. Chocolate Bat
cs
cs

39. Candy Gravity Bat

40. Candy Hyper Bat
cs
cs

41. Hot Apple Cider (Fall Fest)

42. Pumpkin Soup (Fall Fest)

43. Goo Goo Berry (Click the flying Goo Goo Berry)

44. Collie Ossilily Bone (Collie PSI plant)

45. WCares Chocolate Bar (WCares package/WCares Button)

46. WCares Cookie (WCares package/WCares Button)

47. WCares Icecream Sandwich (WCares package/WCares Button)

48. Amanda Panda's Spicey Chocolate Cake (Series 3 Trading Card prize)

49. EStore Jellybeans (eStore Jellybean plant)
cs
cs

50. Fool's Gold Chocolate (Vacation Island; Don't Rock the Boat)

51. Fearsome Fang Gummy

52. Gak
...ok not super special but I just found that out lolz

53. Holiday Sno-Cone (Christmas gift)

54. Bowl of Cranberries (Thanksgiving)

UPDATE: Here's a guide by FireBranda on problems with special plants (special plants being Collie Ossily, donut, and jellybean plants):
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/you-having-trouble-t408227.html
Great job, FireBranda!! =D

UPDATE: Here are the amount of days it takes to grow each of the following special plants:

1. Collie Ossily: 7 days

2. Donut Plant: 7 days

3. Jellybean Plant: 8 days

This information came from Red Fire and she also said this:
If you see nothing but a patch of dirt then remove them from the garden and replant them. They should have a sprout when you first plant them. I know that was a problem for me. It would tell me 'good growing' but nothing was there but a patch of dirt.
Thank you Red Fire!

Well that's it for now! I would very greatly appreciate it if people happened to know the health points and hunger points for any foods where the statistics are not available or I forgot something on the list that they would tell me. And I will give a prize to whoever tells me what the statistics are for the Mr. Moo Chocolate Bar. I wouldn't risk feeding the Mr. Moo Chocolate Bar to your pet if you have it, though, because I don't know if I have an item worth that information.
Thank you for reading!!

Part XIII, WShop Foods vs. Farm Fresh Foods

Well, as you should know kinzluvor has been a big help to me, and she's now comparing wShop foods to Farm Fresh foods! Here's her post:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello kinzluvor here (again yes again),

I am helping Dr.GAP and all you webkinz health guide veiwers becuase I come here every single day and check out what is new. So lets get started.

Teddles the Chimpunk is going to be helping out today.

(I will post pictures too. )

Becuase I do not have a tredmil or gym I had to go to the clubhouse. (working in process on that room) So I am tryong to drop his health to lets say around 80%. No I am not abusing him this is for the sake of the Health Guide.

This is A little experiment that I am trying-
i only have some srry

FARM FRSH FOOD vs. W-SHOP "VEGTABLES"

(FF- farm fresh ws- W-Shop)

WATERMELON-
FF- 4 points (health was a 95)
WS- 2 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER-

CARROTS-
FF- 4 points WOW
WS- 2 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER- FF

THIS IS AN ON GOING EXPERIMENT

I will post more when I have a chance!!

HERES A SONG ABOUT THE HEALTH GUIDE I WROTE-
SING TO THE TUNE OF O CHRITMAS TREE

(chourus)
o health guide
o health guide
you are so helpful

with many facts and many tips
i dont know what I would do with out you
I come here when my webbies are sick..

(CHOURUS)

Dr. GAP and all her friends
help everyone all the time
i trust and believe in this guide

(chourus)

last say-

THANK YOU DR.GAP&FREINDS

~~~
Hello!! As you can see that is my last updated experiment and i am here afain to do tomatos & pumpkins. Duke the cow is helping today

Tomatos-
FF- 3 points
WS- 3 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER- TIE!!

PUMPKINS-
FF-3 points
WS- 2 points
MY PETS LIKE BETTER- FF

Last but not least the food that I have is the Strawberries-

Strawberries-

W-Shop- 1 point
FF- 2 points
My Pet likes Better- Farm Fresh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMJ she wrote a song lolz!! Very lovely!
Kinzluvor says that there is more information coming!
I didn't even think of comparing wShop foods to farm fresh foods; very creative!
This is the very first time another member has pretty much made a section!
Well, so far it seems that the Farm Fresh foods are winning the battle. Can the wShop foods catch up??

If you can, stop by kinzluvor's profile and tell her what a great job she did!
Thank you kinzluvor, God bless you!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 12-27-2008 at 11:17 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #2
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE

Please comment!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

kittypower is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting this!!
kittypower is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
GreekAsianPanda

Thanks kittypower!
Peeps please post and tell me what you think!

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 769 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Any body else?

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 81 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Please, please, please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 07-17-2008 at 11:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #5
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

that sgood i need to make days some of them foood she like gets hungery every 2 min!
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #6

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

That's wonderful =) My velvety elephant, Ellie, hadn't been played with for about a month. (I was not on Webkinz.) Well when I got back on, her health was very low and same with her hunger. Happiness was at 89. Well mean ole' Dr. Quack wouldn't give her meds, and I was angry. She wouldn't eat her healthy food or vitamins, because she'd be "tired of eating it". Well the other day Ellie still wasn't well, and I played Wacky Zingoz all day. Her happiness was then 94 and her health was 1 and her hunger 0! Poor Ellie! She's doing better. Dr. Quack's meds didn't help very much but she's now healthy and happy =) Did you know that you can't do jobs from the Employment Office with a sick pet?
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 07-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
GreekAsianPanda

Really? Wow, I didn't know that! I'm going to add that to the guide! Thanks!
Old 07-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
Lions and Tigers and

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

Hi! I don't think you are abusive at all! To tell you the truth, before I knew about WI, I was really curious about what would happen if I my pet got sick. So I didn't feed her for a while, saw the effects, got the medicine, and made her better. Everyone out there, what GreekAsianPanda and I did is not abusive- we made the pets better as soon as possible. It was in the interest of science and information. So please, don't think otherwise.
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 10:55 AM   #9
GreekAsianPanda

Thank you for saying that Lissyla12!

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 72 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

I just want to say, thank you everyone for the great comments!

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 150 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Remember everybody check daily to see if I've updated! Thanks!

---------- GreekAsianPanda added 1034 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

I have now added Part II, Section B! Check it out!

Last edited by GreekAsianPanda; 07-18-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-18-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
Lions and Tigers and

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WEBKINZ HEALTH GUIDE ~ Important Info On How To Keep Your Webkinz Healthy ~ Last Updated July 18, 2008 10:54 a.m.~ Please Read!

Good idea making this thread and I hope my post helps!
Lissyla12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great guide!, i love the guide!, keep webkinz clean, love the guide!