Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
Noodles my doxy
Webkinz :)

noodles102 will become famous soon enough

Post Want tips on tasty foods that are good for you? Click Here!

So, looking to try some good tasting foods that are good for you? Then you've come to the right place! Scroll down for some tips. . . . . . and try to get your webkinz to do the same

Baked instead of Fried
You may think that this won't make much of a difference, but it really does. You never know; most chips and fries are just dipped in a tub of grease. The next time you reach for those cheetos, try the baked kind instead. They have a whole new variety of baked chips now. Try them instead.

Fast Food Switch
Trust me, most fast food is worse for you than you think. When I was at one, I saw an employee dump french fries in a tub of grease that looked like it was a foot high! It was gross to look at. Did you know that Mcdonald's chicken nuggets have 430 calories? Yikes! Next time, try eating at home instead. You can get a big rotissery chicken at Kroger for around 5 bucks. And that's alot better for you than fast food.

Proccessed Meats
These are very bad for you! The scary thing is, meats like hot dogs, bologna, and salami contain sodium nitrites, which I read can react with foods in your stomach to form highly carcinogenic compounds. In other words, they can potentially lead to cancer. Try turkey or chicken breast instead, or organic ground beef.

The Truth About Diet Soda
They may not have as much fat or calories, but truth is they contain aspartame. This can potentially lead to brain tumors, which leads to cancer. Other things that contain aspartame are most sugar free foods; sometimes this means yogurt, sugar-free gum sugar free icecream and popsicles. So no, not all diet items help you live longer. Switch to water or milk instead.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask! I may have an answer. . . . please tell me what you think! Hey and next time try to keep your webkinz away from Mr. Moo's Icecream! lol

Last edited by noodles102; 02-19-2010 at 03:30 PM..
noodles102 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 04:15 PM   #2
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Want tips on tasty foods that are good for you? Click Here!

Wow these are great. =) My mom NEVER lets me eat sugar free candy or diet sodas and now I know why. I'm trying to eat healthier so this will definitely help. =D
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

I had no idea diet soda created brain tumors...
OH NO
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
hat would you do for

webkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinzlover122 has a spectacular aura about

Oh yeah and another tip is to cut down on the sodas. I used to have one every day! Then I decided that it was very bad for my body so now I have one once a week unless i go out to eat or something. I drink LOTS of water now. =)
webkinzlover122 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 03:24 PM   #5
Noodles my doxy

noodles102 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by coolawesomeAbby
I had no idea diet soda created brain tumors...
OH NO
Well, it's not neccessarily the soda that does it, it is the aspartame that is in diet or sugar free things. But it is fine to have things like trident gum, because most sugar free gum only has less than 2% of aspartame.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover122
Oh yeah and another tip is to cut down on the sodas. I used to have one every day! Then I decided that it was very bad for my body so now I have one once a week unless i go out to eat or something. I drink LOTS of water now. =)

That's great! Someone I know drank lots of soda and I heard she had kidney stones. It could have been just a rumor, but too much soda can cause them. Good job on switching to water!

Last edited by noodles102; 02-26-2010 at 03:24 PM..
noodles102 is offline Female
Closed