Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #81
Mayora 13
Webkinz :)

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Re: Virus info - disposing of them, about them, and plenty more info....keep your computers SAFE!

Updated again.
I've listed some reccomended Antivirus' so that hopefully you'll never have to use this guide again!!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 07:51 AM   #82

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Virus info - disposing of them, about them, and plenty more info....keep your computers SAFE!

Oh thanks!
I didn't find any viruses
I'll check this every month!
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #83
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

thank areceus that my mom's laptop and my laptop both have anti-virus systems!!!!
Old 08-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #84
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Re: Virus Info - disposal technique, reccomended Antivirus', pictures and more...

Updated again August 22nd. I've added more information about virus' in general, Antivirus', and a reference to Wikipedia.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #85

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Virus Info - disposal technique, reccomended Antivirus', pictures and more...

Thank you so much! I had no idea that those popups were actually viruses. UGH. Thats bad news for me.. The guide was very helpful for clueless, non computer smart people like me.. LOL. 5 stars + rep for you!!! (:
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 02:14 AM   #86
Lil Kinz
MINE09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello.Thanks for tohes usefull informations but i hope that with my Kasperky antivirus i will have no problems.I want to let you konw that a have found a review of it at top ten best antiviruses Best Antivirus - reviews and downloadand i could update it
good luck

Old 08-28-2010, 09:07 AM   #87
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

I use the programs Norton 360 and Webroot Spy Sweeper on all my PC computers. I find that both work very well. You have to make sure to run sweeps though on your computer to make sure no viruses or cookies are lingering. I sweep about once a week and so far my computer has been safe from harm!
idance510 is offline Female
Old 09-09-2010, 12:16 AM   #88
Mayora 13

Thank you, everyone, for your input!
Updated, September 9th...
Old 09-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #89
Mayora 13

Default Re: The virus guide! Everything you need to know to keep your computer safe online and offline! Including a basic virus removal technique, reccomended Antivirus', pictures and more...

I'll be updating every few days now, to keep it up-to-date.
If anyone has anything to add, please post. No matter how small it may be...if you feel it's missing from this guide or it's something you think should be included, please say so!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #90

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

Talking Re: The virus guide! Everything you need to know to keep your computer safe online and offline! Including a basic virus removal technique, reccomended Antivirus', pictures and more...

Why I use GNU/Linux (and BSD).
Quote:
'The kernel Linux, today most often used in conjunction with GNU to create the GNU/Linux operating system, is a robust program is known the world over for its security, stability and flexibility.'
Any way, Good Info For Windows Users!
(but useless for me)
supdog~
Supdog is offline Male
Closed

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree