Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 08:24 PM   #111
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

Thumbs up Re: The virus guide! Everything you need to know to keep your computer safe online and offline! Including a basic virus removal technique, reccomended Antivirus', pictures and more. - WINDOWS

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523
Thank you so much Electrabuzz!
Hi Kinzuser, it's meeeeee. just wanted to mention that i had a virus-forgot the name but it is one that turns keywords into pop-up links.

well anyway i couldnt get rid of it and as a temporary solution i opened another user account under my Win7.

I finally got rid of it after using the windows security and another program that did not find it but AD-AWARE found it and got rid of it. not all anti-virus programs get the job done. LOL glad your back!!!!
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 10:21 PM   #112
0MG ITS LYK JOE

ExtremeJoe9166 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: The virus guide! Everything you need to know to keep your computer safe online and offline! Including a basic virus removal technique, reccomended Antivirus', pictures and more. - WINDOWS

Thanks for all of the useful info!
ExtremeJoe9166 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 12:57 AM   #113
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Re: The virus guide! Everything you need to know to keep your computer safe online and offline! Including a basic virus removal technique, reccomended Antivirus', pictures and more. - WINDOWS

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
Hi Kinzuser, it's meeeeee. just wanted to mention that i had a virus-forgot the name but it is one that turns keywords into pop-up links.

well anyway i couldnt get rid of it and as a temporary solution i opened another user account under my Win7.

I finally got rid of it after using the windows security and another program that did not find it but AD-AWARE found it and got rid of it. not all anti-virus programs get the job done. LOL glad your back!!!!
That's a nasty one... :\

If you're getting these things often, and you think it may be an issue with WI...be sure to VM Justin. (:
View Post Originally Posted by ExtremeJoe9166
Thanks for all of the useful info!
Thank you for the nice comment! ^^
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 04:50 PM   #114
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

LOL...viruses do not scare me. i love that one that comes up occassionaly on the web telling you you have l60 viruses and 200 trojans on your like Drive D. since i dont have a Drive D makes me laugh. but wish someone would clean up the web. especially the search engines. i use Dogpile. yahoo and google always starts out with places to buy what ever keyword you have put in. yuck...
Old 02-02-2011, 03:07 AM   #115
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
LOL...viruses do not scare me. i love that one that comes up occassionaly on the web telling you you have l60 viruses and 200 trojans on your like Drive D. since i dont have a Drive D makes me laugh. but wish someone would clean up the web. especially the search engines. i use Dogpile. yahoo and google always starts out with places to buy what ever keyword you have put in. yuck...
LOL!!
Hey, I use Dogpile too sometimes!
Didn't know other people really knew that site...

Apparently, my malfunctioned laptop had a bunch of viruses on it...small, pretty harmless, not easily detectable ones...but such an abundunce, it was a problem..because I was running my laptop for 3 months without an Antivirus software installed. My Webroot had expired, and I had to renew it before it could remove them.

So, common sense note to all: If your Antivirus expires, renew ASAP. It's dangerous for a computer to run on the internet with no protection...

Yeah, I made a bad judgement oopsie. xD
Old 02-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #116
Mayora 13

-for thread to remain open.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:07 PM   #117
Yipes bunnies

View Post Originally Posted by KinzUser2523
LOL!!
Hey, I use Dogpile too sometimes!
Didn't know other people really knew that site...

Apparently, my malfunctioned laptop had a bunch of viruses on it...small, pretty harmless, not easily detectable ones...but such an abundunce, it was a problem..because I was running my laptop for 3 months without an Antivirus software installed. My Webroot had expired, and I had to renew it before it could remove them.

So, common sense note to all: If your Antivirus expires, renew ASAP. It's dangerous for a computer to run on the internet with no protection...

Yeah, I made a bad judgement oopsie. xD
hi Kinz, ooopsie-yes anti-virus is a must have. i used to use AVG which is a free download from the web. works good. and Norton is a total pain, pain, pain. i use anything but Google and yahoo for searches because the first 25 things they show you are linked to them for advertising money.
Closed

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree