Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default (: The Unofficial, Amazing, Ultimate Guide to Keeping Your Pets Happy, Well-Fed, and Simply Healthy! :)

Hello there!
I know what your thinking right now:
Someone else has a guide like this.
But I'm not trying to copy, I'm trying to help people keep their pets well-fed, happy, and healthy!
So, listen up!
I will teach you all the tips on having a healthy pet! I might even tell you one of the MAJOR secrets for a happy and healthy pet...
Anyways, let's get to it!
Eating Habits:
We all know about eating habits, right?
However, most eating habits are unhealthy in webbies, A.K.A. having a pet eat cookies or drink soda instead of having watermelon, and drinking, say, orange juice.
The best eating habits for your pets are having a rainbow of foods every day, and some meat too, along with milk, yogurt, or cheese.
The yellow foods that are healthy are these:
Bananas
Grapefruits (The skin is yellow)
Pineapple
Cheese
Orange foods:
Any type of oranges
Clemintines
Orange juice
Pumpkins
Pink/red foods:
Strawberries
Strawberry yogurt
Raspberries
The list would go on forever, so I should stop, and skip right to exercising.
Exercising:
Ah, exercising! We've heard the word starting from pre-school, and we hear it all the time!
So, you should know a bit about exercise for your precious pets!
Here are some tips:
Tip #1:
If your pet's a little sweaty, or wants a sport that will give them a good workout and a great time, choose swimming. It's an awesome way for your pet to cool off, and chill out.
Tip #2:
As a classic exercise, walking or sprinting on a treadmill is a great workout, but it's best when you have your pet do it for at least 4 minutes.
Tip #3:
Having your pet jump on a trampoline is good, but take it to the next level by doing it for at least 4-5 minutes.
And here's a food tip:
Only once in a while should your pet have a treat.
If you want your pet to be healthy, do not feed it too many Embrangled Crumdingle recipes, as they may fill up your pet, but they are unhealthy. If you want a food that is tasty yet healthy and a marvel to look at, try
Floridisa. It's a taste of the tropics, and is yummy.
Also, you can try Wishful Whirlawhip if you want something with fruits and dairy, but still tastes delicious.
More will be added to this guide, I promise! I'll add more tomorrow!

cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #2
I ♥ Jazzy

podlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to allpodlepoo is a name known to all

Default Re: (: The Unofficial, Amazing, Ultimate Guide to Keeping Your Pets Happy, Well-Fed, and Simply Healthy! :)

Good guide! Very helpful! Rep for you ave a good day
podlepoo is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: (: The Unofficial, Amazing, Ultimate Guide to Keeping Your Pets Happy, Well-Fed, and Simply Healthy! :)

Pretty nice!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
Twilight rocks!

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

thank you☻♥
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 06:02 PM   #5

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
Hello there!
I know what your thinking right now:
Someone else has a guide like this.
But I'm not trying to copy, I'm trying to help people keep their pets well-fed, happy, and healthy!

So, listen up!
I will teach you all the tips on having a healthy pet! I might even tell you one of the MAJOR secrets for a happy and healthy pet...
Anyways, let's get to it!
Eating Habits:
We all know about eating habits, right?
However, most eating habits are unhealthy in webbies, A.K.A. having a pet eat cookies or drink soda instead of having watermelon, and drinking, say, orange juice.
The best eating habits for your pets are having a rainbow of foods every day, and some meat too, along with milk, yogurt, or cheese.
The yellow foods that are healthy are these:
Bananas
Grapefruits (The skin is yellow)
Pineapple
Cheese
Orange foods:
Any type of oranges
Clemintines
Orange juice
Pumpkins
Pink/red foods:
Strawberries
Strawberry yogurt
Raspberries

The list would go on forever, so I should stop, and skip right to exercising.
Exercising:
Ah, exercising! We've heard the word starting from pre-school, and we hear it all the time!
So, you should know a bit about exercise for your precious pets!
Here are some tips:
Tip #1:
If your pet's a little sweaty, or wants a sport that will give them a good workout and a great time, choose swimming. It's an awesome way for your pet to cool off, and chill out.
Tip #2:
As a classic exercise, walking or sprinting on a treadmill is a great workout, but it's best when you have your pet do it for at least 4 minutes.
Tip #3:
Having your pet jump on a trampoline is good, but take it to the next level by doing it for at least 4-5 minutes.
And here's a food tip:
Only once in a while should your pet have a treat.
If you want your pet to be healthy, do not feed it too many Embrangled Crumdingle recipes, as they may fill up your pet, but they are unhealthy. If you want a food that is tasty yet healthy and a marvel to look at, try
Floridisa. It's a taste of the tropics, and is yummy.
Also, you can try Wishful Whirlawhip if you want something with fruits and dairy, but still tastes delicious.
More will be added to this guide, I promise! I'll add more tomorrow!

Here's more!

Tip 4:
Baths, Baths, and More Baths!
Yes, we all have to take a bath. And so do our webbies! To make your pet clean as a whistle, give it 2-3 baths a week. Each day, you should also brush their teeth, fur, and wash their face. If your pets levels are a bit low, you can do this to make them healthier. They get healthier because your obviously better in health when you don't smell like rotten eggs.
Tip #5:
Happy! My Webbie is Happy!
The sentence above is what you want to say! So to earn the privilege of being able to say that, get your ears working!
If your pet was sick and you just took it to Dr. Quack you probably have to make the happiness level go up after you've filled up the meters to the top or almost to the top. Logically, that means toys! And I mean a few of them. But if the happy level is really low, then you'd probably have to buy a ton of toys. You don't have to buy the most expensive toy on Earth to make your pet smile. Any toy will do!
He's Mister Always Right!
OK, maybe your pet's not the smartest webbie in the universe. But you can make your pet pretty smart anyways, by of course going to the Kinzville Academy! Some of the classes might be kind of hard, but the one most people had trouble with (I recorded this info on a survey which I made for my friends at my school) the Weight Lifting class. You may be thinking right now (If your a KCA champion) "That class is easy! I can finish it in a second!" Well, if your thinking that, (And I'm not putting words, or actually thoughts in your head!) then you should learn that everyone has a messup on those weights every once in a while!
I have some pictures attached of my Lion, Aslan's scores in the KCA.
(Click the pics to make them bigger)
That's pretty much all I have to say!
Have a nice day!
-cutiebug343

Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 12.png (144.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pngPicture 13.png (74.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgPicture 11.jpg (71.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pngPicture 9.png (101.9 KB, 3 views)
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 06:55 PM   #6
Twilight rocks!

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

your helpful
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Closed