Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #181
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ♦UnderWater Pet FAQ♦

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
You can put a candle in an underwater room, even make it"light up", even though that wouldn't really happen. Then again, a manatee waring clothes wouldn't really happen.
Oh, really? Cool! Yes, I'd really pay some $$ to see a real manatee wearing clothes xD
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #182
Webkinz :)
NZfunnybones is on a distinguished road

we need to update what are the underwater webkinz pets out now.
As there are quiet a few new ones now.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #183
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NZfunnybones
we need to update what are the underwater webkinz pets out now.
As there are quiet a few new ones now.
Ohh dearie *blush* I didn't even realize I made a list!! I'm going to update that now!
Old 01-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #184
NZfunnybones is on a distinguished road

LOL now you made me blush.
I adopted the crocodile & thought it would have a under water room but no it doesn't need one just like the sea otter, it is very confusing isn't it. I think ganz might have made afew stuff up don't you.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #185
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

this is a little wrong:
How do they move?
In the underwater rooms, they swim. When they are in another room, like a kitchen that isn't an underwater room, they will appear in a bubble.

they will swim like they do in a underwater room only in a bubble

---------- Webkinz1751 added 6 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

this is all wrong pretty much
What can I put in the underwater rooms?
As far as I know, all indoor items from the W-Shop can be placed in the underwater rooms.

you can't put in flooring only rugs and those tiles with different colors that mitch match. also you can grow stuff like strawberrys and cabbage like you do in an outdoors room

Last edited by Webkinz1751; 01-10-2009 at 11:19 AM..
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #186
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz1751
this is a little wrong:
How do they move?
In the underwater rooms, they swim. When they are in another room, like a kitchen that isn't an underwater room, they will appear in a bubble.

they will swim like they do in a underwater room only in a bubble

---------- Webkinz1751 added 6 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

this is all wrong pretty much
What can I put in the underwater rooms?
As far as I know, all indoor items from the W-Shop can be placed in the underwater rooms.

you can't put in flooring only rugs and those tiles with different colors that mitch match
I'll edit those things and add you to the contributors! Thanks for pointing out those errors
Old 01-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #187
I want a octopus

Webkinz1751 has a spectacular aura about

little wrong:
Can wallpaper/flooring be added in the underwater rooms?
Just been informed by a very special user that Wallpaper CAN be placed in the room, but flooring can't.

you can place rugs and those new colorful tiles

---------- Webkinz1751 added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

wrong:
Can regular Webkinz, like the Cow, go into Underwater rooms?
Webkinz pets CAN go into Underwater rooms, they will have a bubble around them, just like when the water pets go into other rooms

they will only have an air helmet around their face

---------- Webkinz1751 added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

sort of wrong:
Some of my pets don't have bubbles when they go into the underwater rooms!
Some pets like the Seal, Turtle, and other pets that can go in water don't have a bubble.

crocodile is underwater too. but they do this because in real life don't all these animals are underwater and land animals?

Last edited by Webkinz1751; 01-10-2009 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz1751 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #188
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz1751
little wrong:
Can wallpaper/flooring be added in the underwater rooms?
Just been informed by a very special user that Wallpaper CAN be placed in the room, but flooring can't.

you can place rugs and those new colorful tiles

---------- Webkinz1751 added 2 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

wrong:
Can regular Webkinz, like the Cow, go into Underwater rooms?
Webkinz pets CAN go into Underwater rooms, they will have a bubble around them, just like when the water pets go into other rooms

they will only have an air helmet around their face

---------- Webkinz1751 added 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

sort of wrong:
Some of my pets don't have bubbles when they go into the underwater rooms!
Some pets like the Seal, Turtle, and other pets that can go in water don't have a bubble.

crocodile is underwater too. but they do this because in real life don't all these animals are underwater and land animals?

I put about the air helment, there was another place I talked about that.

And the last was just giving a few examples
Old 01-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #189

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

good thread very helpful i gave you rep
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #190

ManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of lightManyPets is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry if this is a duplicate question: Is the Sea Otter an underwater pet or a regular pet?
ManyPets is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dory is swimming! lol, finding nemo, fish fish fish, fishy, i got a tag!, i luff underwater, ice is informative!, just keep swimming!, killer fish, mouse noms on tags, my seahorse is h-a-p-p-y!, spore! §, swish swish swim swim!, this thread rocks!!!, [no comment]