Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
Gift Guru
CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

Default the... ULTIMATE webkinz guide tips and reminders

Here are some guides and tips and simply reminders, like you need to take care of you pet.
first off, i will give a bif introduction of webkinz.

A little about webkinz

The newest TY Beanie Baby craze is the Webkinz stuffed animal. This difference with these stuffed animals is that they come with a special code, allowing the recipient to access the Webkinz World, which is an online, interactive website that allows you to "adopt" a virtual version of the stuffed animal pet and engage in virtual interaction with the pet(s).
The stuffed animal was originally released by Ganz in 2005, but it seems that this internet pet has just recently become the craze for 2007.
Your new virtual pet starts when you bring home your Webkinz or Lil Kinz plush toy. With each toy, you receive a secret code, and when you go to Webkinz World, you enter the code in order to adopt the pet, virtually. You choose the pet's name and decide if it's a boy or a girl. Once you're adoption has been completed, you're shown your new pet's room, and with the initial 2,000 Kinzcash you can redecorate the room by purchasing furniture from the W shop. You can, also, purchase food and clothes for your pet at with your Kinzcash in the W Shop.
Your new pet relies on you to stay happy, healthy, and fed, which you can check by reading the 'healthy,' 'hungry,' and 'happy' meters. In order to keep the meter high, your pet requires daily exercise, food, and clothing. You can earn more Kinz cash by answering questions and learning in Webkinz World, as well as, playing in the arcade.
There are daily activities and weekly contests that you can participate in, as well as various surprises along the way.
But, don't worry, you don't have to play alone. You can invite your friends to see your room and challenge them in the tournament arena of the arcade. You can even chat with your friends in the KinzChat area, but you don't have to worry about your personal information being revealed.

Things to do in todays activity

Take a spin on the Wheel of Wow
Take 5 spins on the Wishing Well
Play Wacky Bingoz
Go on a Gem Hunt
Play the Game of the Day for extra KinzCash
Answer Quizzy's Today's Trivia

Little Helpful ways to earn KinzCash

Daily clicking "I love my webkinz" in the Daily KinzCare tab, to which you will recieve a Care Award consisting of KinzCash and a food item.
In Today's Activities, find the 'Hourly and Daily Events' button. There items may be on sale, games may award bonus points, and you may even find items and money being given away.
In the Employment Office, you can choose a job once every 8 hours, and by doing the job 3 times, you will move up a level and earn more KinzCash.
Remember to participate in weekly surveys and contests, which will win you extra KinzCash, as well.
Oh, and try to save up you Wacky Zingoz coupons, so that you can use them on the one-ball game, as you can earn big buck there.

A few webkinz recipes using a blender

Almond Blutrice Punch - almonds, blueberries, orange juice
Atomicolicious Punch - cherries, orange, peach
Fizzletwist Pop- licorice, cream soda, cola
Sweet & Sour Smoothie- orange, pink limonade, milk

Webkinz trading cards
  1. Challenge Cards are used to play in the "Challenge" game. You can play with just your cards, combine cards with your friends, and build your own decks to test your skills. Currently, there are 15 Challenge cards for you to collect.
  2. Foil cards show your favorite rare items. These cards share the history of the items and Arte's opinion of the items. There are currently, 8 Curiousity Cards on the market.
  3. The Doodlez Cards show you never-before-seen sketches made by the Webkinz artists. These foild cards give you special insight into how the characters, games, and items, were designed. Collect all 8 of these cards.
Webkinz Challenge Game

Webkinz trading cards have the special 'Challenge' cards that you use when playing the Challenge Game. To understand how to play the game, you need to understand the basics.
There are three dfiferent types of cards to include:
  1. Base Cards- list the Traits (Pet, Character, or Food that describe what's on the card), Name, and Text Box (more info about the pet/item).
  2. Action Cards- allow you to do special things when it's your turn.
  3. Challenge Cards- lists the challenge and the prize that you will win for winning the challenge.
When playing Webkinz' Challenge Game, you will need at least 2 players, at least 50 Base Cards and 7 Challenge Cards (for more than 2 players, add 3 cards per additional player).
  1. Separate the Base and Challenge cards into 2 decks.
  2. Decide who goes first.
  3. Deal each player 5 cards from the Draw Deck.
  4. Take the top 3 cards from the Challenge Deck, laying them side-by-side, so each player can see them as each player is trying to complete the same challenges.
  5. On your turn, you may take one of the following actions
  • Draw the top card from the Draw Deck
  • Discard a card in the Discard Pile and draw 2 cards from the Draw Deck
  • Play and Action card from your hand
  • Attempt a Challenge
Once you have completed your turn, the player on the right takes his turn.
When you play an Action Card, show the Action Card and the Base Card that you want to use to all the players. Perform the action, and discard the Action Card.
When attempting a challenge, indicate which challenge you want to attempt, and do what the card tells you to do except the Challenge (you may have to discard certain cards), and then claim your prize by doing what the prize says. If you do not have any of the specified cards to discard, you do not get the prize; otherwise, showthe players that you have successfully performed the Challenge, discard that card and replace it with a new Challenge card.
You must complete four challenges to win the game.

Thanks for Coming !!!
have fun playing webkinz !!!

Last edited by CuteCaddy; 11-05-2007 at 09:27 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 09:10 AM   #2

Default Re: webkinz tips and guides !!!

WOW !!! CuteCaddy that must of takin a LONG time, but some of these are great tips and guides, thanks !!!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:55 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Default Re: webkinz tips and guides !!!

thank you saxophoneSweety, i did write alot my self, but only a little i copied one LOL thanks !!!

Last edited by CuteCaddy; 11-05-2007 at 09:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2007, 10:11 AM   #4
Gift Guru
sheekymonkey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: the... ULTIMATE webkinz guide tips and reminders

yep that pretty much sums it up lol
Old 11-05-2007, 11:35 AM   #5
Gift Guru

lol thanks finally i got another person after an hour LOL

---------- CuteCaddy added 64 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

anyone else have anything they would like to say ?

Last edited by CuteCaddy; 11-05-2007 at 11:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2007, 11:43 AM   #6

i want to give you a rep point but it wont let me
Old 11-05-2007, 12:54 PM   #7
Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

Very informative tutorial---and don't worry more people will post---it is a school day so most kids are filling their brains with numbers and letters right now. :-)
Old 11-05-2007, 04:03 PM   #8
Gift Guru

yea, i go to schoool but today i thought everyone had the day off ? o well thanks
Old 11-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
sdturtle64 is on a distinguished road

saxophone sweety;;
do you know someone at virginia tech?
Old 11-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #10
Gift Guru

please do not spam but i know my sister goes t VT