Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
willymo135
Webkinz :)

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

Default tree top and underwater room question

hi, i just adopted a sea otter. to my knowledge, i was supposed toget an underwater room but i didn't. this is my first time adopting pets that come with a special room, so i am a little clueless as to how it works. i'm not even sure if you get special rooms with these pets... i am so lost

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!! thank you

Last edited by curioshop999; 04-25-2009 at 03:29 PM..
curioshop999 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: tree top and underwater room question

I thought that you would get a underwater room with a sea otter, but I'm not sure. You don't get a treetop room with a lemur. You only get that with flying pets. Also, if you have more that 10 pets, they don't give you a room. They do give you more money and an extra bonus box, but not the room. If this is the case, the underwater room should be available for you to buy when you click buy room. I hope this helped.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #3

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Rajah is right. If this is your 10th adoption or beyond then you do not get a room with the adoption. As far as I know only the animals that "live" underwater normally get a water room... like fish, whales, seahorse, dolphin, etc.. as with the tree top rooms the animal must fly. Eagle, lil kinz birds, toucan, etc.

Good luck and have fun with those webbies. The lemur is so cute
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
willymo135

does any one know if you get an underwater room with the sea otter
Old 04-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #5

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

i would say no, but i don't have an otter in my webbie family.
birdiegirl is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 03:30 PM   #6
willymo135

the bed really looks like you would though. how could you fit that into an above room???? it has shells on it, in fact it is a shell!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

NO the Sea Otter is not an underwater pet. If you have fewer than 10 pets you will get a regular room, if you have more than 10 you won't be able to buy an underwater room unless you have a fish. When you take your sea otter into an underwater room, he will wear a bubble just like a dog or cat.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #8
willymo135

awww man!!! well that was a fail on my part!!!!
Old 04-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #9

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

Agreed with Rajah. When I adopted my blossom/floral fish I had to purchase the underwater room, although more KC was given with the that adoption as well as an extra gift box. SWEET, a sea otter! Adorable...what are you going to name it??
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 03:40 PM   #10
willymo135

sea otter- arlo
ring tailed lemur- ollie

it would make sence for a lemure to get a tree top room because when you try to put the psi into a normal room it says that it can only go in a treetop or outdoor room.

it would make sence to have an underwater room for the sea otter because it goes underwater and the bed has the word "underewater" in it. whaaaaaaa that is unfair
Closed