Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Trading Room Guide! Come here if you want to trade on WW but don't know how!!!

Welcome!
Are you someone who wants to trade on WW and doesn't know how? Do you struggle with getting in the trading rooms? Or is it traders who only have small items or do not know the values that you have a hard time with? Well, all those things will be metioned in my guide.

~Section 1: Trading Room Basics~
Q&A
1. How do I get to the trading room?~ That's easy. Just go to the Webkinz Clubhouse, and go to Kinzchat or Kinzchat Plus. Then click on the trading room sign, then click the find me a room button.
HINTS for this question:
1. To get in a trade room, you must click the find me a room button RAPIDLY because these clubhouse rooms are usually full during daylight hours. Remember to click this button until you get into a room.
2. Although when you enter the clubhouse you are put in a zone, I recommend switching your zone to orange unless you are placed there already. It is not as busy as the other zones.
3. Before you click on the trading room sign, wait 15 seconds. If you don't, chances are that WW will freeze up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. I'm in the trading room. How do I get someone to trade with me?~ You would first click on a funky table. Then, a window pops up. Click the Invite To Trade button. It will then list all the people (except you) that are in this trading room. Click on a name and the invite button. You will then get taken to the trade window.
HINTS for this question:
1. Before trading, mouse over the characters in the trade room. A little bubble with their name should pop up. If the trading icon (looks like the table) is above their head, they cannot trade because they are already trading.
2. If you ask someone to trade but they are not responding, x out every trading screen on the WW screen. If the trade icon is above the person you invited head, then click on the table again. The trading screen might come up and you will be trading with that person.
3. If you are invited to trade, say yes!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
3. How do I trade?~Once you are trading, drag out an item. This item can be most items, although some things are not allowed traded (like e-store things). The other person will do the same thing.
HINTS for this question:
1. Check out the item value part of my guide!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do the smiley faces mean?~ If a green smiley face appears by an item, that means that the other guy likes your item. Keep that one out. If a sour faced red smily appears by an item, that means that the other person does not like that item. Take that one away. You may also do the same thing with the other person's item.
HINTS for this question:
1. There are many tricky traders out there. If they son't like any of your stuff, just leave the trade by pressing the x. Chances are that they might cancel the trade before you.
2. Don't say yes to all their items if you have nothing to trade that would be reasonable. The other person would get ticked off if they put out a Unicorn bed and you put out a W-Shop bed.
~~~~~~~~~
4. What do when my partner and I want to trade?~When both of you want to trade, you click the ready to trade button. You would then wait for the other dude's reaspone. I message will come up if they don't want to trade, but if they do, a new set of buttons will come up. If you change your mind, cilck the reject button, but if you want to go, click the trade button. If they still want to do it, they will click a trade button. NOTE: When you click the trade button, they have 30 seconds to respond. If your partner, clicks yes, then a message will say, "Trade Completed! Check your dock for your new items!"
HINTS for this question:
1. Sometimes, once you both want to trade and after you complete it, a meesage will pop up saying that an error occured and the trade could not be completed. This message will also tell you to log out and then back in to get your new items, but that will not happen. You will still have your old item and will not have a new item.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Section 2: Item Values~
Do you get frusterated with someone who wants your love pond for a banana? Or they have a Red Lava (wait... who even has a red lava?) but you don't know what could even it out? Find out the values in this section!
NOTE: I suggest checking out the WIGEV (Webkinzinsider Gift Exchange Value Guide) if you need a specific value.
NOTE (AGAIN): This guide WILL NOT have specific values, only rough ones.
1: Exclusives, POTM, and Superbeds~ These can be tricky sometimes. The values on these items vary, usually the more wanted items being worth more. Pretty much, the new and retired items are worth more than current or older.
So far, the only items in these three catagories that are retired are exclusives. There are two different kinds of retired: Rare and Recent. Rare retireds include the Red Lava, Elepaht Statue, and the Blue Dragster (NOTE: The Blue Dragster and the Elephant Statue could come to the E-Store. If so, the values of both items will go DOWN. Trade at your own risk.) Recent retireds include the Green and Blue Lava, Ice Cream Tree, Toem Pole, etc. Also, the Purple Lava, BY Grandfather Clock and the Tea Cart fit into neither of these catagories, but this summer, they will become PRICELESS. For now, they are unditermined. New exclusives are also worth a bit more, but not as much as retireds. Current exclusives aren't worth too much. When trading current exclusives, try to trade for another current exclusive or expensive CSO's. Superbeds are worth about 10,000 KC and are tradeable for lots of things. A common superbed trade would be a superbed for superbed. New superbeds are worth a bit more. They would be worth a superbed and a current exclusive. POTM items are commoly worth POTM, but can be traded for a new or 2 current exclusives. Newer POTM depends, usually a current exclusive and a POTM is a trade.
2. Rares: Rares are usually worth 3,000-10,000 KC, but the values vary. It all depends on when the item was last sold. The WIGEV explains this throughly.
3. Trophies: They depend. Current trophies are worth less than Retired or hard to get (think Newzpaper contest).
4. PSI: Again, dependable. There is a difference between retired, current, and new.
5. W-Shop: w-Shop is worth its sale price, unless it is retired W-Shop.
NOTE: The WIGEV will list many other items, such as Fest Items, Holiday, Click to Win, etc. Check that out for further info. The items I listed are just common items put up for trade.
A Reminder: These are only values. If you want to, trade by heart. Just don't get too wacky, like a POTM for a banana.
~~~~~~~~~~~
~Trade Dictionary~
WIGEV~ WebkinzInsider Gift Exchange Vaule Guide
POTM~ An item received for adopting a Pet of the Month.
Exclusive~ An item received for adopting a pet, the grand prize on the wishing well, won on the super wheel or gotten at the Wish Factory.
CSO~Curio Shop Only items, not rares
Rares~ An exspensive item (sometimes with a theme) that is sold in the Curio Shop once a day. The items vary day to day.
PRICELESS~An item in WW that is worth over 40,000 KC
KC~ Kinzcash
WW~Webkinz World
PSI~ PEt Specific Item, obtained by adopting a pet.
Superbed~ A bed gotten for adopting your 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th, etc. pet.
E-Store~ A store where online only pets and items are sold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Section 3: The Secrets of the Trading Room

Dress~ The way you dress and which pet you bring can really affect who trades with you. The best posible pet choice is the rarest pet you have. Clothes that are good for wearing are things like rare clothes, a silver or gold Kinzstyle dress, or a Crown of Wonder. If you look really nice, expensive, or rare, then people might think that you own nice, expensive, or rare things. This is a great way to get people to trade with you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saying Hi~ A great way to get a trade going is to say hi! Start a conversation in Kinzchat or Kinzchat Plus. Tell people your favorite arcade game or which pet is your favorite.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bring your Best Items~ If you bring your best things up for trade, your partner will be happy. Who knows, maybe they have something good for you!
More Coming Soon!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 10-30-2008 at 07:25 PM..
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Trading Room Guide! Come here if you want to trade on WW but don't know how!!!

Wow! great job. I can tell you spent a long time on this and worked very hard! rep, and thanks for doing this!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: Trading Room Guide! Come here if you want to trade on WW but don't know how!!!

I already knew this, but FANTASTIC GUIDE! REP POINTS!!!!!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 10-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #4
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Trading Room Guide! Come here if you want to trade on WW but don't know how!!!

Thanks! It's not even done yet!

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 522 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Updated! Enjoy!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 10-28-2008 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

How long did it take?
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 10-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
Gifted

Smile Re: Trading Room Guide! Come here if you want to trade on WW but don't know how!!!

Not long, to my suprise.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #7
Gifted

Bumping this up... Hope everyone can see it...
Closed