Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
i like CHEESE and
Webkinz :)

765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!

Default TOO much stuff, NOT enough space?! Your dock being clogged with stuff you don't need and slowing down your webkinz time? trading tiring you out going through about 500 items to find ONE?! Here's a guide to get organized!

so so so much stuff!!!!! not enough room?!!!!!! need tips that will clear you docks AND save kinzcash?!

you first need to make a plan. some basic guidelines on how to get rid of stuff!
first make some maxes of stuff you don't want in your dock!
how you do it? here's MY plan:
food: under 20 items
clothing: under 25 items
furniture: under 30
objects: under 20.
so now you have guidelines.
tip: for best results, don't have more then a hundred items.

next, you have rules set for yourself, here's my rules:
ALWAYS sell food that's from the Wshop
sell kinzstyle outlet clothes that are current
put items your using for rooms, it that room!
put holiday and summer/winter items in storage rooms
ALWAYS take costumes and put in closets.

anyway, that's a FEW.
tip: sell any floaty-clicky foods, these crowd docks like no other!

here are some of the worst dock cloggers:
Wshop items from the Wheel of Wow
Jumbleberry food prizes and Jumbleberries.
floaty-clicky promotions (like fijit friends and the new happy feet)
prize claw prizes
food and Wshop items from magical forest games, adventure park, zumwhere, etc.

and these are only a few!

please tell me if this helped and any suggestions will be accepted!!!!!!!!
765alive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #2
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

Default Re: TOO much stuff, NOT enough space?! Your dock being clogged with stuff you don't need and slowing down your webkinz time? trading tiring you out going through about 500 items to find ONE?! Here's a guide to get organized!

This was helpful, although you shouldn't sell w-shop food you get, you should feed it to your pet
roxy189 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: TOO much stuff, NOT enough space?! Your dock being clogged with stuff you don't need and slowing down your webkinz time? trading tiring you out going through about 500 items to find ONE?! Here's a guide to get organized!

NO! Don't sell the clicky foods! Those one-time items can be worth big KC in the future!!!!
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

to the post above: What I do is since I usually have more than one of those floaty clicky items, I sell all of them but one unless I feel like keeping more. Either way, you have one of those possibly future "rare" items AND you unclutter your dock AND you earn KC.
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #5

CalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clownCalistaXD is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Re: TOO much stuff, NOT enough space?! Your dock being clogged with stuff you don't need and slowing down your webkinz time? trading tiring you out going through about 500 items to find ONE?! Here's a guide to get organized!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycaty
NO! Don't sell the clicky foods! Those one-time items can be worth big KC in the future!!!!
Will the fruit snacks click-things ever be worth a lot? I collected 97 and I'll save them if try are!
CalistaXD is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #6
i like CHEESE and

765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!765alive is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by roxy189
This was helpful, although you shouldn't sell w-shop food you get, you should feed it to your pet
well, most of the time i have WAY too much food AND my pets are full. i always keep like 10 foods in there though.
View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
to the post above: What I do is since I usually have more than one of those floaty clicky items, I sell all of them but one unless I feel like keeping more. Either way, you have one of those possibly future "rare" items AND you unclutter your dock AND you earn KC. i
i agree
View Post Originally Posted by CalistaXD
Will the fruit snacks click-things ever be worth a lot? I collected 97 and I'll save them if try are!
i don't think so. mabey keeping like 10 or so in a fridge in you want. i have never seen anyone wanting to trade BIG items for retired foods
765alive is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #7
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by CalistaXD
Wow that's alot! Fidgit? Yes, one-time event
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 08:21 PM   #8
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I have 4 storage rooms full of click to win food don't sell it like everyone else said and I agree with the wshop food thing but I keep 1 of every kind in my dock and sell the rest so I make money and keep my pets fed great guide
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 11-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Well, I have come up with a clothing-storage solution because I LOVE clothes! I created a row of rooms and named them using colors of the rainbow (ROYGBIV) plus a grey/black and a white room. I used as much storage furniture that I already had in my dock, and then bought the cheapest storage containers that were the right colors after those were gone. Clothes that are pink or mostly pink go in Rosie's closet, clothes that are mostly green go in spotted frog's closet, etc. The rooms look pretty cute and I always know where a certain piece of clothing will be!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 11-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Awesome guild! This will help me a Lot! because I have like over 100 items in my dock. Thanks for the guild!
inthepink720 is offline Female
Closed