Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 06:20 PM   #51
God put on skin!
Gift Guru
 
Horses4Me's Avatar
Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Default Re: Tips and reminders for WI members.

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
You would fit right in.
Thank you very much!!!

I actually have friends in Canada from camp!

My roomie last year has two little sisters about the same age as mine with the exact same names!!! Believe me, that is shocking because one of my sisters has a name that is extremely uncommon. I just consider it a funny thing God wanted to do to prove He's awesome and fun!!!

Horses

Last edited by Horses4Me; 07-01-2009 at 06:46 PM..
Horses4Me is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 06:44 PM   #52
Gift Guru
 
pounder's Avatar
pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Tips and reminders for WI members.

View Post Originally Posted by Horses4Me
Thank you very much!!!

I actually have friends in Canada from camp!

My roomie last year has two little sisters about the same age as mine with the exact same names!!! Believe me, that is shocking because one of my sisters has a name that is extremely uncommon. I just consider it a funny thing God wanted to do to prove His awesome and fun!!!

Horses
Awesome!!! That's cool!
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #53
Gift Guru
 
pounder's Avatar
pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Tips and reminders for WI members. Updated 7/01.

I added more.
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #54
Gift Guru
 
pounder's Avatar
pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Tips and reminders for WI members. Updated 7/04.

I changed the tips around.
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #55
Horses4Me...is my DD
Webkinz :)
 
Wife2Mike4Life's Avatar
Wife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond reputeWife2Mike4Life has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Some friendly reminders.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
Good reminders, but I disagree with the last one. The point of rating a thread is based on whether or not you thought it was a good thread.
That is a valid point, but only part of the reason for a rating. It would be a good thing to consider several things when rating a thread. A person should include the following:

* content
* helfulness
* information
* importance
* organization
* presentation
* creativity
* agreement
* does it contribute to good community
* and many other things

Will your rating encourage a better thread or turn others away? I think comments are the most productive in creating better threads.

A thread you don't like does not necessarily deserve a low rating. I rate threads that are not of interest to me at a 5 sometimes just because I feel like they worked hard, had a good presentation, it may be helpful to others, and it was a good idea. I may never return to the thread, but I appreciate the work a person puts into making this a good community.

I say this as a mom who feels age will play into things as well. I think it's important to be considerate of others when rating as well as always encouraging and promoting one another.

Thank you for your input! It will help people make better threads!
Wife2Mike4Life is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #56
Gift Guru
 
pounder's Avatar
pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Some friendly reminders.

View Post Originally Posted by Wife2Mike4Life
That is a valid point, but only part of the reason for a rating. It would be a good thing to consider several things when rating a thread. A person should include the following:

* content
* helfulness
* information
* importance
* organization
* presentation
* creativity
* agreement
* does it contribute to good community
* and many other things

Will your rating encourage a better thread or turn others away? I think comments are the most productive in creating better threads.

A thread you don't like does not necessarily deserve a low rating. I rate threads that are not of interest to me at a 5 sometimes just because I feel like they worked hard, had a good presentation, it may be helpful to others, and it was a good idea. I may never return to the thread, but I appreciate the work a person puts into making this a good community.

I say this as a mom who feels age will play into things as well. I think it's important to be considerate of others when rating as well as always encouraging and promoting one another.

Thank you for your input! It will help people make better threads!
Thanks, I'll add that to the list Kris.
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #57
God put on skin!
Gift Guru
 
Horses4Me's Avatar
Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Default Re: Some friendly reminders.

View Post Originally Posted by pounder
Thanks, I'll add that to the list Kris.
Hi, Pounder!

Mom says it's not necessary to add that and she doesn't want credit. She only wanted to reply to one of the posts. Btw, she and I are making a poll about it!

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #58
God put on skin!
Gift Guru
 
Horses4Me's Avatar
Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Default Re: Some friendly reminders.

View Post Originally Posted by Wife2Mike4Life
That is a valid point, but only part of the reason for a rating. It would be a good thing to consider several things when rating a thread. A person should include the following:

* content
* helfulness
* information
* importance
* organization
* presentation
* creativity
* agreement
* does it contribute to good community
* and many other things

Will your rating encourage a better thread or turn others away? I think comments are the most productive in creating better threads.

A thread you don't like does not necessarily deserve a low rating. I rate threads that are not of interest to me at a 5 sometimes just because I feel like they worked hard, had a good presentation, it may be helpful to others, and it was a good idea. I may never return to the thread, but I appreciate the work a person puts into making this a good community.

I say this as a mom who feels age will play into things as well. I think it's important to be considerate of others when rating as well as always encouraging and promoting one another.

Thank you for your input! It will help people make better threads!
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 07-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #59
Gift Guru
 
pounder's Avatar
pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Some friendly reminders.

View Post Originally Posted by Horses4Me
Hi, Pounder!

Mom says it's not necessary to add that and she doesn't want credit. She only wanted to reply to one of the posts. Btw, she and I are making a poll about it!

Horses
Does she want me to take it down?
pounder is offline Male
Old 07-06-2009, 05:59 PM   #60
Gift Guru
 
pounder's Avatar
pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Default Re: Tips and reminders for WI members. Updated 7/06.

I updated it.
pounder is offline Male
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, code wowewe, great tips, horses4me is fun!, hurricanes, pounder, tips and reminders

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts