Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Tips, reminders, and info about the different usergroups for WI members! Updated 7/15. Over 20 tips and reminders!
Hey everyone. Here are some friendly reminders.
1. Don't post in light colors like this: SAMPLE - It's really hard to read.
2. Don't give out personal information like pictures of yourself - It's not safe!
3. Don't be rude - It's not nice.
4. Don't make duplicate threads - Look around to see if there is already a thread about it.
5. Don't write in all CAPS - Like this: "HI EVERYONE!! WHAT'S UP?!!!!!!" It's considered "Cyber Yelling".
6. Don't give out randoms REPS or participate in "REP fests" - They are not allowed, and will not be tolerated.
7. Don't make "fluff" posts - They will be deleted if found unnecessary.
8. Don't post like this: "cul8r!!" (See you later) - They are not needed.
9. Don't post in this red or this blue - I see it very often, and it's not allowed because the Mods and Admins use it. You can write in these colors: Dark Red, Dark Blue, Pink, Light Blue, etc...
10. Don't rate threads bad just because you don't like what they say - It's not very nice, and the thread owner most likely worked very hard on it.
11. Don't post just so your post count goes up - It doesn't work that way.
12. Don't over use the smilies like this: "Hey everyone!!!!!! " - That's not very good to do and it's annoying.
13. Don't drag posts on like this: "I know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Again, it's not right and annoying.
14. Don't make quick moving animated backgrounds and stuff - It hurts the eyes.
15. Don't beg people to come to threads. You may tell them, but if they so no, they don't want to come to it.
16. Don't advertise that you'll give REPS to people if they post - That's against the rules.
Contacts popup under Quick Links
- Horses4Me - Under the banner, next to the log out button.
Under Quick Links, the Subscribed Threads is very handy too.
It would be a good thing to consider several things when rating a thread. A person should include the following:
* content * helfulness * information * importance * organization * presentation * creativity * agreement * does it contribute to good community * and many other things
Will your rating encourage a better thread or turn others away? I think comments are the most productive in creating better threads.
A thread you don't like does not necessarily deserve a low rating. I rate threads that are not of interest to me at a 5 sometimes just because I feel like they worked hard, had a good presentation, it may be helpful to others, and it was a good idea. I may never return to the thread, but I appreciate the work a person puts into making this a good community.
I say this as a mom who feels age will play into things as well. I think it's important to be considerate of others when rating as well as always encouraging and promoting one another.
Thank you for your input! It will help people make better threads!
20. Don't go, "YAY!!! First post!!! " on threads unless it's the DCT.
21. No scamming - It's against the WI rules.
22. No chain PMs - Against the WI rules.
23. Explore the forum - Go talk with other members!
Originally Posted by 000000005
No advertising other threads unless it's in your siggie!
25. Don't pass out a lot of REP, even though it's ok too. It could get you into trouble. Pass it out only when it's worth it.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.