Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
I am obsessed with
Webkinz :)

sherbertpup1 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Tips to keeping your webkinz account safe from hackers!

Trust me, being hacked is no fun. Hackers are people who get your WW password and get into your account and waste all your kinzcash, change your password so you can't get back in, and worst of all, Steal your items! But luckily, if you follow these tips, Hacking shouldn't happen to you!

1. Don't give your password/secret code to ANYONE. Not even your best friend. People may say they are your best friend, but they can still steal things, I've seen this happen. They can also tell people you don't know your password so others can get in it too.

2. Have a safe password. Safe passwords are approxomently 8-15 letters long, and include letters AND numbers -- keep it something hard for others to guess but very simple for you. You don't want to have the same password as your username!

3. Change your password every month or every few weeks.

4. Keep your friends list neat and tidy. Only put on people you know in real life or really well, or maybe some close friends from WI.

5. Keep a close eye on how many items you have in your dock, how many kinzcash you have, and what pet you were playing with after you leave Webkinz World. These small clues can help you know if you were hacked.

Thanks for reading my guide, and I hope these tips helped you. If you follow those tips, it can keep your account safe, your pets happy, and help make WW a safe, hack-free place.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
Call me Merry =)
Gift Guru

merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!merry312 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Tips to keeping your webkinz account safe from hackers!

Thank you for posting this guide! I know, from personal experience, that it is no fun to be hacked. Luckily I figured out a way to get back into your account if they changed your password. (Which they did to me.):

Press "Forgot my Password" and use your secret code to get a letters and numbers password. Then, write that letters and #s password down and then change it to a safer and harder one for others to guess.

I hope to hear not as many reports on hacking.
merry312 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:26 PM   #3

SoftballGirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, great post
SoftballGirl95 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
Obsessed with

WIluver345 will become famous soon enough

One time I went on Youtube and I saw this "how to get free exclusives" video, so I clicked on it. At the end of the video the girl told us to email her our WW i.d. and password and she would send you whatever exclusive you want. It ended up that she created a fake Ganz e-mail and she ripped off a ton of people....
Old 12-08-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
Eggplant is on a distinguished road

This is a great thread idea
Thanks for the awesome tips
Old 12-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #6
I am obsessed with

sherbertpup1 is on a distinguished road

Your welcome!
Old 12-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

That's a great guide! I got one of those generated letter-# passwords from Webkinz, I've memorized it and my account is safe! Great guide! Rep for you!
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 11:16 AM   #8
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Thanks so much,excellent guide,I shall do that as I normally do,except I keep the same password,I either make it too short or too long!
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Closed