Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Default Tips On How To Get All The Potm's

Hi there, I have 2 accounts and I have been working on a little experiement! I adopted many of the Frogs. I adopted 9 on one account and got all 9 of the POTM prizes with not one repeat So to test a theory, I KinzPosted the snow machine to my son's account, adopted another Frog on my account and got the Snow Machine again...YAY!
I then shipped the Star Blaster over and adopted another Frog and got the Star Blaster again. So I think my test has worked! If you are after a specific POTM prize that you already have but want more of just ship your existing prize from your account before adopting a new POTM and then the computer shows you as only having 8 of the prizes, your new POTM adoption will give you the 9th prize because it assumes you still need that one!
Hope you all find this tip usefull!
If anyone else has any tips on this subject, please post here so we can all benifit from the information! Have a great day!
peachymary is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 10:52 AM   #2
Gift Guru

not2old4this is just really nicenot2old4this is just really nice

Default Re: Tips On How To Get All The Potm's

Can the Donut Seeds be sent between accounts?
Old 10-18-2007, 10:55 AM   #3
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for doing the experiment. It is listed though on the Webkinz home page FAQ about not getting duplicates if item in your account. Follow this link and it is the first question. Question 4 metions they might make more than the 9.

The following is cut and paste direct from above link.

When you finish adopting your Pet of the Month, and you go to your pet's room, you will receive a Loot Bag. Click on the Loot Bag and it will open to reveal your prizes! You will receive:
  1. One random*** Pet of the Month Item not available anywhere else!
  2. One of our latest special recipe foods. Many of these recipes are still undiscovered!
  3. A W-Shop Coupon to use however you'd like
  4. Between 500 and 1000 KinzCash as a special bonus!
Note: If you adopt multiple pets at the same time, you MUST select each pet from the My Pets page to get their Loot Bag. ***SPECIAL NEWS FOR COLLECTORS: If you adopt multiple Pet of the Month pets on the same account, you will NOT receive duplicates! We will look at your account, find an item you don't have, and award it to you! Note that if you sell or trade an item, you won't have it anymore, so you may get it again. Also, if you have all nine items, you will of course get a duplicate.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:00 AM   #4
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Hey there buddy...I see you finally made it to the furum...welcome! I LOVE this tip...I tried it myself and it definately works!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 11:05 AM   #5
peachmary68
Gift Guru

peachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond reputepeachymary has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I believe you can mail the seeds to differents accounts.
View Post Originally Posted by not2old4this
Old 10-18-2007, 11:33 AM   #6
bixbychick10
Webkinz :)
bixbychick10 is an unknown quantity at this point

i want some donut seeds but i don't have a frog to adopt : (
Old 10-18-2007, 11:41 AM   #7
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by not2old4this
Definitely! I traded my sister-in-law's star blaster for the donut seeds she really wanted. They're growing well. She sent me her first harvest and our Googles gulped it down. He swears it was an accident but his grin and "yummy" content tell me he planned it all along.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:15 PM   #8
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Pom
Definitely! I traded my sister-in-law's star blaster for the donut seeds she really wanted. They're growing well. She sent me her first harvest and our Googles gulped it down. He swears it was an accident but his grin and "yummy" content tell me he planned it all along.
LOL...what a cute story!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 01:43 PM   #9
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

Cool. thanks for posting
Lissykinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2007, 03:46 PM   #10
peachmary68
Gift Guru

you're welcome!
Closed