Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Tiny, office-sized room with no personality? We have crafts galore for you to try to personalize your dinky room. :) Come in today! **Updated 4/10/12!**
So I take it you have a room that was meant to be an office like me... And do you share it with another person? What's the difference?! It's cramped anyhow why not shove another person in there with you? Well you've come to the right place. I share a room, that was intended to be an office, and I share it with my little sibling. I'm here to show you a few simple tricks to may the room... yours.
You will need some netting/a piece of cloth/tulle, wall tacks/nails/wall hooks, stuffed animals ( Webkinz work great! )
1. Find an un-used corner of the room.
2. Have a parent help you hammer 3 nails into the wall, or push the hooks or wall tacks into the wall. If you use wall tacks, don't push them in all the way! Make sure they are in tight, but not so far in that there will be no room to hang something on it!
3. Hook the cloth or whatever you're using on to the three hooks. It's best to use netting!!!!!!
4. Place a few stuffed animals inside and voila! An instant webbie organizer, animal show offer thing, or a simple place to put your stuffies!
You will need a large piece of cardboard, colored paper, tape/glue, folder, printing paper, piece of ribbon ( optional ), and paper clips.
1. Fold the large piece of cardboard into thirds.
2. Glue or tape the colored paper to the inside of the cardboard.
4. Cut the folder in half and tape/glue one half on the left flap, and the other on the right flap.
5. Tape the piece of ribbon in the middle flap. Attach clips. This can be used to clip little sticky notes on as reminders.
6. Insert pencils, papers, and whatever other school supplies you need into the little pockets and nooks! You can customize this by adding stickers, multi-colored paper, markers, doodles, and more pockets.
You will need 3 large pieces of felt, ( make sure the size of the felt is a little bigger than the size you want your pillow. The felt shrinks, you'll see why ) scissors, craft glue, stuffing or scrap material ( LOTS OF SCRAP MATERIAL )
1. Put the two piece of felt together, matching corner for corner.
2. Cut 2" by 2" strips along the entire border ( all 4 sides ) of the two pieces of felt.
3. Tie one of the top strips to the matching bottom strip in a double knot. Do this along 3 sides only.
4. After you have finished tying, stuff the stuffing or material scraps into the open side. Make sure your pillow is fluffy!
5. Tie up the 4th edge of your pillow.
6. Cut out your first intial and glue it to the pillow. Let dry overnight.
Tada! A personalized intial pillow.
More to come soon! You can post if you'd like now. Thanks for looking!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.