Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: The super guide to decorating with your Webkinz plushies!

Great thread! You have excellent ideas.

I've been enjoying decorating with Webkinz too. Here is my all-Webkinz Christmas tree, 30 Webkinz Tree Ornaments, a dozen birds, a few fish, lil' cats and dogs, and a Santa Beagle for the topper. You may use my photo if you wish, just give me credit.

Click the image to open in full size.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
I <33 you
Webkinz :)

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much for the idea! Rep for you! I added your idea to the first post. And also, what is you difficulty rating on this?
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #13
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by gracie503
Thanks so much for the idea! Rep for you! I added your idea to the first post. And also, what is you difficulty rating on this?
The difficulty for decorating the tree? very easy once the tree is up. This is just an artificial tree, with 3 strings of multicoloured lights on it. Parents would be doing this anyways. The Ornaments already come with strings to hang on the branches, very easy even for the youngest kids.
To hang up the bird Webbies, I used a needle and thread to make a loop to hang the webbie. I just made a single stitch through the back of the neck with a thread and tied it up in a loop. Littler kids could just tie a string around the neck of their webbie ("strangling them!") without using a needle. Or they could just put the webbies loose on the branch without attaching.
The fish, cats, dogs, are just loose on the branches, not attached. So this is a very easy way to do it.
The Santa Beagle Topper is also just loose on the top branch, sort of wedged but he's not attached and hasn't fallen off, and it's been weeks! Oh yeah, sing carols while doing this activity!

Thanks so much for using my tree. Good luck with your thread, you have a great idea there! Run with it!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #14
I dance with my
Webkinz :)

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The Super Duper Guide to Decorating with Your Webkinz Plushes! Pictures Included, Lots of Great Ideas! Looking for a very Creative Partner!

thanx for visitng and sry I have not posted till now, I have been PRETTY busy. if I have ideas I will PM you gracie.

---------- pupso98 added 100 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Ok so I have my first decoration which is for Mother's Day. Ok so here it is:
IDEA: Mother's Day card
D
IFFICULTY: OOOO quite hard
YOU NEED:
-Shaving cream (full bottle)
-a cookie plater (flat and long!!!)
-food coloring
-a thick piece of art paper and 2 normal pieces of paper.
-a popsicle stick
-have an adult!!!!
-any 3 webkinz of your choice
PLZ READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE IT.
You are probs confused about the shaving cream part but here it goes:
1. Put the shaving cream on the bottom of the cookie platter, like all over technically.
2. put food coloring (about 3 colors max., you can add later) on the shaving cream and use the popsicle stick to move the colors around and mix it around
3. if you need more colors add more and then mix again
4. get your piece of NORMAL paper and push it down on the shaving cream
5. leave it there for like 5-8 min. then take it off
Make sure the paper is NOT bent or folded
6. leave it to dry and in the meantime you can 1. clean up and wash your hands and anywhere else that needs washing. 2. think of a nice letter to give to write inside the card.
7. When it is finished drying (make sure it is!!!) smell it (it should smell awesome!) and then glue the piece of paper (with the shaving cream on it) on the THICK paper.
8. when it is glued on, proofread your nice message to your mom and write it down nicely on a NORMAL piece of paper then glue it in the inside of the card.
9. now when Mother's day comes, get 3 webkinz (of your choice) and put them on your mom's bed with the card in the middle of the webkinz.
10. watch your mom be happy (I hope she will be!) then yeah.
sry there is no pic, but hope you like the idea !

Last edited by pupso98; 01-11-2009 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pupso98 is offline Female
Closed