Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 11:00 PM   #1
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Soccerluver's Money Makings Tips! Having trouble keeping that cash!?! Come here to make and save it!

Soccerluver101's Money Making Tips!

Hi, I'm soccerluver101. I know most of you as growing kids, like myself never seem to have enough cash. I myself have gone through this phase for quite a while. I've put together some tips for making money and KEEPING it!

1. Do you have BILLIONS of old toys in your closet and basement? Go through all those old toys and make a "Keep" and a "Give away" bin/pile. Then have a garage sale *with reasonable prices!* with all your old things to make major cash!

2. Babysit! When babysitting make fun games for kids to play and make sure their enjoying them! Also, parents don't wanna come home to dishes to in the sink, toys on the floor, and a mess in the bathroom! Clean up for extra bucks!

3. Make a buisness depending on the weather! If it's fall, rake leaves! If it's Winter, shovel snow! If it's spring, plant flowers! If it's summer, Mow lawns!

4. Make a class for younger kids! Do you love art, sports, crafts? Make a class on them and teach kids how to do them and have them pay to come to your class!

5. Make things! Make banners, signs, braclets, or other crafts for people! People really pay attention to detail in special orders! The more detail the bigger the money!

6. Give Music Lessons! If you love to play music, then teach other kids to play music and give them lessons about once a week!

7. Have a bake sale! Bake cookies, cakes, pies anything you like! Sell them to people for birthdays, parties, club meetings. Don't rush either...sloppy work equals sloppy pay.

8. Don't make your work (whatever your doing) sloppy! If your customer isn't satisified show them that you care and do it again or give them a refund! You'll get more customers that way!

9. Don't overprice whatever your doing! Start small and ask for more the more expireance you have! On your first couple jobs you might even want to make it free to show your customers you only want the best for them! They'll be coming back for more!

10. Last but not least....KEEP THE MONEY! Put it in the bank and remind yourself how hard you worked for it! Keep yourself from spending it and keep your eye on the prize your saving it for!

I hope I helped you and if I didn't, I accept advice and critisism on my tips at a respectable level. Thanks so much for reading!
soccerluver101

---------- soccerluver101 added 17 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE! I worked so hard!

Last edited by soccerluver101; 12-28-2007 at 11:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
tsq.
Webkinz :)

lsulover107 is a glorious beacon of lightlsulover107 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Soccerluver's Money Makings Tips! Having trouble keeping that cash!?! Come here to make and save it!

cool idea!

---------- lsulover107 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

first post

Last edited by lsulover107; 12-28-2007 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lsulover107 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 11:31 PM   #3
Hollister1107
Webkinz :)

Hollister1107 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Soccerluver's Money Makings Tips! Having trouble keeping that cash!?! Come here to make and save it!

mostchildren on webkinz arent old enough to do that work.

its a bad idea
u could tell some random kid to mow the lawn and they can and up killing themselves how would you feel???
Hollister1107 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2007, 01:04 AM   #4
I'm definetly
Gifted

soccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of lightsoccerluver101 is a glorious beacon of light

I said I respected Crisitsim at a respectable level. Most younger kids can make braclets and cook and things. I was trying to be open to all ages. Younger kids have old toys from when they were younger. Your last comment however was not at the respectable level I tollerate and I found that very rude.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:15 AM   #5
Ashdyre
Gifted

Ashdyre has a spectacular aura about

no i agree with the poster, i think you had good intentions for this post, but i don't think you should have posted it. a lot of kids are too young, and aren't aware of legal implications. kids just can't start a "business" - even as arts and crafts. if someone gets hurt they are liable. rather, their parents, so even worse. not to mention it's setting children up to meet strangers and possibly go to strange places, not safe.

and i didn't find the posters comment rude at all, though that's entirely subjective.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:58 AM   #6
I'm definetly
Gifted

Your acting like these kids have an IQ of 12...their not going to go up to complete strangers they'd go to peple they know. Neighbors friend family. It's not like someone is gonna get hurt by beading a braclet and selling it for 99cents. What I was saying was that telling me I just set a kid up to die was rude. How would you feel if someone told you that you just set someone up to die? Not too good huh?
Old 12-29-2007, 12:20 PM   #7
Ashdyre
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by soccerluver101
Your acting like these kids have an IQ of 12...their not going to go up to complete strangers they'd go to peple they know. Neighbors friend family. It's not like someone is gonna get hurt by beading a braclet and selling it for 99cents.
true enough, selling to friends and family is safe... but how much money are you going to make off a handful of people? Not very much. and re reading yes i agree that the kid killing themselves was a little off, i didn't notice that part the first time i read it.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
I'm definetly
Gifted

Ok, all I was doing was giving some kids some handy tips they could use. I wasn't implieing that I wanted anyone to die or get kid knapped. Sure, selling ONE 99cent bracelet to a handful of people isn't going to get you very much, but selling a BUNCH of bracelets is goig to get you money. If the customer(s) like your buisness or whatever your doing their gonna come back for more later. Give it as a gift to someone YOU personally don't know but they do. It's called repeated buisness and when it happens they don't only pay you the first time.
Old 12-29-2007, 02:57 PM   #9
Ashdyre
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by soccerluver101
Ok, all I was doing was giving some kids some handy tips they could use. I wasn't implieing that I wanted anyone to die or get kid knapped. Sure, selling ONE 99cent bracelet to a handful of people isn't going to get you very much, but selling a BUNCH of bracelets is goig to get you money. If the customer(s) like your buisness or whatever your doing their gonna come back for more later. Give it as a gift to someone YOU personally don't know but they do. It's called repeated buisness and when it happens they don't only pay you the first time.
that's also very true, but honnestly, kids are kids, more often than not any bracelets or pictures they make aren't always... well done. i tried when i was a kid and when i was a teen to make and sell hemp necklaces. i sold TONS for the first few weeks, then that was the end of it. because when i was a kid, they just looked bad, and when i was a teen, it still didn't compete with the machine made store bought ones.

i'm not trying to cause any drama, i hope i'm not offending you or upsetting you. as i said before i think you had a good intentions with your post, i'm just stating my opinion about it and playing devils advocate. i like to debate, not to argue, so if you feel we are arguing let me know and i'll stop
Old 12-29-2007, 06:26 PM   #10
I'm definetly
Gifted

You are picking a fight with me. I have a step in my guide saying not to be sloppy and take your time. If they really wanna do it, make it something their good at. So it won't look bad. If they wanna try something new, then they should make tons and give them away for free, get some expireance before they start selling them for real. Liking to debate is fine, but picking a fight with me and using the same reasons that my guide wasn't good and I didn't do it right and whatever, that's not good. That's just you not just debating but being mean to me and hurting my feelings when all I was doing as trying to help kids earn a little extra cash for webkinz or other thinsg they want.
Closed