Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
Malicia ♥
Webkinz :)

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Thumbs up A Smart Girls Guide To CyberBullys! Read This Guide If You Need Some Online Help! (:

A smart girls guide to cyberbullie's!!

Note to readers:

This guide is for those who have been bullied..but online. Its hurtful and mean, and most of us are trying to stop it! Read along with many other's who have been hurt online, and try to stand up for one person you care for the most...YOURSELF.

Hello, and welcome to a smart girls guide to cyberbullies. All of us have been hurt by someone rude online at one time or another, but we just don't know how to stop it! This guide will show you some helpful tips that'll help you stand strong!

Contents:

Chapter 1: What's going on.
Chapter 2: What did I do wrong?
Chapter 3: The cyberbully quiz.
Chapter 4: How to defend yourself.
Chapter 5: Ask yourself some questions.

Chapter 1: What's going on.

Okay, so your on WW, and you enter the clubhouse. There's a big group of black labs, talking about random things. You step in and say 'Hi, i'm Chloe the chihuahua, how are you?' when one of them says to you 'Umm, do I know you?' and you say in reply 'No, you don't. I was just wondering how were you doing today.' when she reply's 'Hmm, oh, wait, there's this funny buzzing noise I keep hearing what is it? Oh, I know, its you! Now get lost!' and the other's start laughing. You leave the room, miserable. You think to yourself 'I wonder if she's right..Maybe I should just get lost..' and you log off.

Chapter 2: What did I do wrong?

After you lof off, you start thinking again. 'What did I do wrong? I was just asking how they were.' The truth is, you did nothing wrong. You were being very polite, and you think maybe they were just mad about something. This might be true, but most of the time, there just trying to do one thing...To make you upset. These people are called cyberbullies. They want to walk around on different websites, chat rooms, IM, even e-mail, trying to hurt your feelings. This is just like being in school, being pushed in the hallways, getting treated wrong, when you didn't do a thing to them. They only have one purpose when it come's to these things, and that's called bullying. They think its funny to see people get upset, even cry. But when you say to youself 'If I tell an adult am I tattling?' No, when your tattling, that means your blaming people for their actions and you want to get your way. When your telling an adult what's going on, even online, they want to you to know they are there for you, especially your parents. But remember, they might have not had computers when the were your age, but they sure do know what bullying is, even online themselves.

Chapter 3: The cyberbully quiz.

Here is a short quiz on how you handle your bullying life!!

1. Your checking you e-mail when you get a nasty message from someone at school. What dod you do?

A. Type back with your anger on full blast!
B. Show your parents the message and have them talk to your teacher without replying to the message.

2. You got a really cool new pair of jeans at the mall with flowers on them when someone at school says you look like a ugly dead flower on legs. What do you do?

A. Yell back at her telling her she's fat and no one like's her.
B. Tell your principal and see if she/he can sort things out.

3. Your on WW when your wearing your Plumpy glasses on in the trading room and someone wants them. You tell them they aren't for trade and they start calling you the meanest person in the world and a spoiled rotten brat. What do you do?

A. Type 'cry cry cry' over and over again and finally give up the glasses.
B. Say 'I'm really really sorry, but they aren't for sale, have a nice night and I hope you find a pair' and leave the room.

4. Your in the DCT with your best friend when someone tells her 'Did you know Kelsey calls you a rotten brat who gets whatever she wants when she wants it?' What do you do?

A. Let your friend yell at you then delete your account.
B. Red flag the message, then PM your friend to let her know its not true.

YOUR SCORE:

Mostly A's: Your score show's you can let your anger control you and can be really sercretive on what's going on online and off. Try letting a parent know what's going on.

Mostly B's: Your score show's that your carefree and go with the flow. When someone gets on your bad side you just smile at them, and walk away. Its that easy!

Chapter 4: How to defend yourself.

You start thinking 'Am I really going to let this person get to me? Am I really just going to sit on my bed, look at the wall and sulk?' Of course your not! You get right back online and head for the clubhouse, when you find the dog again when you didn't mean to, and she says 'Aw, look, did the wittle baby baby cry cry?' and her friends start laughing. You just write 'Aw, how nice of you to say. Your really sweet. Have a nice day!' put in a smiley and leave the room. That's what bully's hate the most. And that's what you want. They love to make you feel bad and make you think your not worth it. But they hate it when you defend yourself. You can't just let someone get what they want, you have to fight, so you win the battle!

Chapter 5: Ask yourself some questions.

Now since this is the last chapter, ask yourself some questions. 'Did I do the right thing by yelling at that person?' You might think you did, but you didn't. Bully's also love when you fight back. So it means they won the battle. Then think again. 'Am I a cyberbully myself?' Have you hurt someone you love, a sibling, a friend, even someone you don't know? This is a bad thing. If you think you need help, ask a guidence counsaler, or an adult you trust. With their help, you can control your attitude and what you say online and off.

Thanks for reading A Smart Girls Guide To Cyberbullies! I really hope this will help the next time YOU get cyberbullied!

--Alley

After reading this guide, have you been cyberbullied again? Did you follow the rule's and controled your temper? Tell us your story! We'd love to here from you! (:

Last edited by alleycat123; 03-09-2010 at 07:13 PM..
alleycat123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: A Smart Girls Guide To CyberBullys! Read This Guide If You Need Some Online Help! (:

Aw, such a nice guide! I've seen people on WW bullied before. Here, I'll take your quiz:

1. Your checking you e-mail when you get a nasty message from someone at school. What do you do? B. Show your parents the message and have them talk to your teacher without replying to the message.

2. You got a really cool new pair of jeans at the mall with flowers on them when someone at school says you look like a ugly dead flower on legs. What do you do? B. Tell your principal and see if she/he can sort things out.

3. Your on WW when your wearing your Plumpy glasses on in the trading room and someone wants them. You tell them they aren't for trade and they start calling you the meanest person in the world and a spoiled rotten brat. What do you do? B. Say 'I'm really really sorry, but they aren't for sale, have a nice night and I hope you find a pair' and leave the room.

4. Your in the DCT with your best friend when someone tells her 'Did you know Kelsey calls you a rotten brat who gets whatever she wants when she wants it?' What do you do? B. Red flag the message, then PM your friend to let her know its not true.

But one thing.. my name isn't Kelsey!
Hehe, jk! xDDD
Anyway this may really help people.
Good job, Alz!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: A Smart Girls Guide To CyberBullys! Read This Guide If You Need Some Online Help! (:

Nice guide!
But it's cyberbullies, not cyberbullys.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #4
I made my avatar!

meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Wow! This guide is great! Thanks for writing, lots of poeple have trouble with this! Lots of rep for you!

~Meeprox~
meeprox is offline Female
Old 03-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

LOL, I know your name isn't Kelsey!!!
I just didn't know what else to put in it
I'm glad you took the test!
Aaannnddd thank yaz!!
xD
Old 03-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Love the guide! (:
Your going to be a great help to anyone being cyberbullied!
Old 03-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #7
Malicia ♥

Thanks to everyone who posted!!
Old 03-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #8
Webkinzgurl23

1. Your checking you e-mail when you get a nasty message from someone at school. What dod you do? B

A. Type back with your anger on full blast!
B. Show your parents the message and have them talk to your teacher without replying to the message.

2. You got a really cool new pair of jeans at the mall with flowers on them when someone at school says you look like a ugly dead flower on legs. What do you do? B

A. Yell back at her telling her she's fat and no one like's her.
B. Tell your principal and see if she/he can sort things out.

3. Your on WW when your wearing your Plumpy glasses on in the trading room and someone wants them. You tell them they aren't for trade and they start calling you the meanest person in the world and a spoiled rotten brat. What do you do? B

A. Type 'cry cry cry' over and over again and finally give up the glasses.
B. Say 'I'm really really sorry, but they aren't for sale, have a nice night and I hope you find a pair' and leave the room.

4. Your in the DCT with your best friend when someone tells her 'Did you know Kelsey calls you a rotten brat who gets whatever she wants when she wants it?' What do you do? B

A. Let your friend yell at you then delete your account.
B. Red flag the message, then PM your friend to let her know its not true.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:10 PM   #9
Malicia ♥

Thanks for taking the quiz!!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:37 PM   #10
clu
hoa i'm addicted to

clu has a spectacular aura about

what do you do if you walk up to a group of black labs in the webkinz clubhouse and say "hi" , but they walk away from you. i walked over again and then said "wassup?" (sorry about that, maybe is shoulda said what's up, but anyway) and then one of them says " none of your business" i was going to say " i just wanted to know how you were doing", but i was afraid of being reported. i told myself that its them that should be getting reported, but i really love the clubhouse and didnt wanna risk it. i even thoought of saying that and then leaving the room, but that would seem like i was running away from my problems, and i never want to do that. i eventually just said "goodbye" and left. what should have i done? please help.
-clu
clu is offline Female
Closed

Tags
great thread!(:, made it to five stars!, pookie rawks!, reallygreat!thankyou!, visit emily & the kinz