Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Question Resizing Your Pictures

Hello everybody!

Recently, somebody said they didn't know how to resize their picture so they could upload it faster. I decided to make a step by step guide on how to do just that!

If you still don't understand, just VM me and I'll try to explain it better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW TO RESIZE YOUR PICTURES

If your Paint program looks like this: Click the image to open in full size.
The resize button should be towards the left(I have circled it for you.).

Once you've uploaded your picture to your computer, click on the blue tab in the top left corner(you can see it in this picture.). Click on the 'Open' selection, which looks like this:
Click the image to open in full size.

When you've clicked 'Open', a popup will appear, asking you which file to open. The popup will look something like this: Click the image to open in full size.

Find the picture you want and click on it. Its file name will appear at the bottom of the screen next to a button marked 'Open'. Click that, and your picture will be opened into Paint.

The picture will be huge! Here's my picture when I first opened it: Click the image to open in full size.

Hit the resize button, as shown at the top of this message. A popup should appear that looks like this:Click the image to open in full size.

Type in the boxes '50' or '30'. It should resize your picture to look like this: Click the image to open in full size.

If it's still too big, resize it again.

After resizing, save your changes and upload to TinyPic.com or another picture uploading site.

Hope I helped!

Last edited by stargazer1; 04-05-2011 at 10:45 AM..
stargazer1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Resizing Your Pictures

Great guide. I know this will help Thanks for posting it!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #3

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

This would have been a great guide stargrazer, If I had the new paint version. But I mean GREAT Guide anyway I couldn't get mine resized though :-/
Koodo is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Hiya Kodoo

You can get the newest version of paint here...this is the Microsoft link:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/winntwks40/paint/1/nt4/en-us/paintnt.exe

To install, click the link and then click "save" on the screen that will pop up. Put the file download into your (C/Windows/System32 folder.

Everyone with Windows has Paint on their computer. If you don't know where it might be hiding or want to make sure it's working do a search for by clicking on the START button, then click on RUN. A little box will come up. Put mspaint in the box and click OK. If you have it, there it'll be. Magic!

You can also find it by going to START and then make sure you click on ALL PROGRAMS. Then click on Accessories

No one said Microsoft makes life easy
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Sleeping Awake
Hiya Kodoo

You can get the newest version of paint here...this is the Microsoft link:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/winntwks40/paint/1/nt4/en-us/paintnt.exe

To install, click the link and then click "save" on the screen that will pop up. Put the file download into your (C/Windows/System32 folder.

Everyone with Windows has Paint on their computer. If you don't know where it might be hiding or want to make sure it's working do a search for by clicking on the START button, then click on RUN. A little box will come up. Put mspaint in the box and click OK. If you have it, there it'll be. Magic!

You can also find it by going to START and then make sure you click on ALL PROGRAMS. Then click on Accessories

No one said Microsoft makes life easy
Thanks Sleeping Awake! I used to have the old Paint program, but got it updated, so it was easier to make a guide to my version. Thanks again!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2011, 07:56 PM   #6

Priceless has disabled reputation

Awesome guide star. REP!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 04-11-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Try using Microsoft Picture Manager if you don't have this version of Paint.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 04-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #8
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Cool, you have the same computer (not exactly the same but) as me. An easier way would be lunapic, though.
starmaggie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<(^^.)>slu-nail-urtle-oth, soa, stargazer1 was here