| 01-29-2008, 06:34 PM || #13 |
Join Date: May 2007
| | Re: Pugsy's guide to making money in real life!
This is my thread! Please make your own. Sorry to sound rude!!!
Originally Posted by Butterbaby9797
This is a very helpful thread! I would also suggest cleaning our your dresser drawers, your closet, and underneath your bed. Sort the stuff into three piles; Keep, Sell, Charity. The things you want to keep organize neatly back into the dresser or closet. The things you want to sell do this:
1. Organize them.
2. Design a layout, like where you will put what.
3. Price each item.
4. Host a yard sale and sell!
5. Count up your cash and don't spend it right away!
The things you will give to charity, do this:
1. Wash any clothes that don't fit and fold them.
2. Wash any toys that you don't need and organize them in a box.
3. Wipe the dust off any books you have already read.
4. Do some research and find a charity.
5. Give the stuff to the charity, and feel awesome!
| || |