Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 09:00 PM   #1
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Default Pugsy's guide to making money in real life!

Some of you might have seen my thread a while back about tips for making kinzcash, well this is the Real Life versions. I will share with you some of my tips and ideas for making money. So here are some things to try~~~~

1. Lemonade/craft/snack Stand
Depending on the season have a stand with you and some friends! If it's winter sell cookies, hot cocoa, or coffee. In summer cool drinks or lemonade is great. Any weather is good for selling snacks or crafts. Get together with some friends get a product. Have fun, and at the end split the profite evenly so it's fair.

2.Chores
Parents have different ways at looking at it but if your parents love you do help around the house read this. Make a chores chart on the computer. then daily mark off what you did and didn't do. This will help you keep track of things. Then at the end of each week (or any time period) have your parents pay you some allowance.

3.Yardwork
If your parents aren't an allowance person, you can help out people and get paided. What I mean by this is rake leaves, shovel snow, cut grass, or any yardwork they may need. Before you start work out a good amount to be paid. This helps people and you get money.

4.Babysitting/Mother's Helper
If you are old enough try the babysitting approach! I would say 14 is a good age to start babysitting. Earlier than that is ok for a Mother's Halper.Friends or family with little ones always could use a little help. babysitting is when you are alone while the parents are gone. Mother's Helper is when their is a parent at home, ut they have wor or something else to get done. So try this approach!

5.Savings/checking account
At your local bank try opeing a Savings or Checking account. This will help you save up $$$ for things that you really want. When I did this it helped a ton. Now I save up for things that I really want! This is easy and fun. It also teaches kids responsibility and about money.

6.Little Business
If you are a great business person you can make money by having a little business. What I mean by this is like pet sitting business or house clening business. I'm not saying It'll be big, I'm saying it will get you some extra money while you have fun.

7.Spend $$$ wisely
You don't have to buy all that you see. Many stores want you to buy everything you see but DON'T! Dojn't buy little trinkets and cards that you know you wwill never touch again. Buy useful things like ipods, webkinz, cookbooks, or anything along those lines.

THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO MAKE MONEY BUT HIS IS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW. HOPE I HELPED YOU!

Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #2
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Pugsy's guide to making money in real life!

Thanks!!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

Your welcome.

Ignore the little dude in the post below.

Last edited by Pugsymugsy222; 01-22-2008 at 09:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #4
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks! I'll have to show this to my daughter!
Old 01-23-2008, 01:22 PM   #5
Soccer
Webkinz :)

sabie11 has a spectacular aura about

kool tips i'll try them
sabie11 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #6
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Thanks tell me how it works out!
Old 01-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #7
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Please look it took 4ever.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

oulala16 is just really niceoulala16 is just really nice

Great tips Pugsy
Old 01-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #9
rdettling10

Thanks! This is very useful information!
Old 01-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #10
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

Awesome tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed