Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 06:22 AM   #41
ginnyky
Gifted

ginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: PSFs alphabetized checklist- Updated June 1, 2009

6/1/09 Update

Added:

Rainforest Boa - Coiled Curly Fries
Green Shimmer Snake - Twinkling Tiramisu
Pearl Pup - Deep Pan Pearl Pizza

Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #42
ginnyky
Gifted

ginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to beholdginnyky is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: PSFs alphabetized checklist- Updated June 9, 2009

6/9/09 Update

Added:

Fox - Squirm-Berry Ice Cream
Cotton Candy Sheep - Fluffy Muffins
Tawny Pup - Biscuit Bruschetta
Signature Raccoon - Masked Meatballs
Tomato Clown Fish - Brine Shrimp Burgers
Woolly Mammoth - Frosted Fossil Flakes
Old 06-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #43
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks so much for all the work you put into it. Reps to you.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #44
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Wonderful! Just really nice. I know that took forever. Rated and rep. to you
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #45
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Awesome Thanks for posting this!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #46
ginnyky
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks so much for all the work you put into it. Reps to you.
Thank You, I'm happy to hear it helped you. There are so many WW pets without a list there no way to keep track of the PSF.

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Wonderful! Just really nice. I know that took forever. Rated and rep. to you
Thank You very much. When I first made the list it took a couple of hours, now the updates only take about 5-10 minutes.

Forgot to say, Evanescence is one of my favorite bands. I was lucky enough to see them in person several years ago, it was AWSOME!

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
Awesome Thanks for posting this!
Thanks for the support, it means a lot to me

Last edited by ginnyky; 06-13-2009 at 02:10 PM..
Old 06-26-2009, 06:07 AM   #47
ginnyky
Gifted

Default Re: PSFs alphabetized checklist- Updated June 26, 2009

6/26/09 Update
Added:
Ruby Retriever- Red Ruby Sundae
Old 06-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #48
Gift Guru

mtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wondermtlucas wows us all with wonder

wow great job!
this is a GREAT list!
It will help many of the collecters out there!
mtlucas is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #49
ginnyky
Gifted

7/12/09 Update:
Added Mocha Pup- Coffee Bean Biscuit
Old 07-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #50
ginnyky
Gifted

Default Re: PSFs alphabetized checklist- Updated July 23, 2009

Hi,
A big update today (7/23/09) in preperation for the Wacky Zingoz Celebration event.
I'll be organizing my PSF while waiting for Flying Zingoz.

Moved:
Guinea Pig- Petite Pellet Palette
Springtime Celebration Bunny-Pastel Pancakes

Added:
Iguana- Leafy Lizard Linguini
Lava Dragon- Magical Magma Marshmallows
Lionfish- Two-Prong Prawn Kabobs
Pepperiment Puppy-
Peridot Dog- Gemstone Scones
Pterodactyl- Pterrific Pterodactyl Ptoast
Signature Calico Cat- Kitten Kaboodle Strudel
Silversoft Cat- Nifty Noodle Yarn Ball