Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
ill always love her
Webkinz :)

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Exclamation Profile Privacy!

I love my profile background and how everything is. Although I have one problem:
How do I keep the photos JUST for my background private but also let anyone see my profile background?

I want to have a unique profile. Last week, I saw someone with the same profile background as me. I was upset

So, I made my profile background picture private, but then because of that, I don't have the profile picture anymore on my profile! Instead, the background is blue.

So once again, how do I make the album for my profile background PRIVATE but at the same time members can see my profile background?

I have seen other members have profile backgrounds and their profile background album isn't there.

I appreciate all helpful answers!!!

PLEASE: DO NOT COPY MY BACKGROUND AND PROFILE!!

Last edited by skullnbows17; 01-22-2012 at 12:41 PM..
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #2
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Re: Profile Privacy!

When you make your profile album, just say "Please don't take". That's all the advice I can offer.

Also, if you got your background from another site, others may have found it and used it not realizing that you had the same background.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #3

mitfy has disabled reputation

My advice is to put them in a private album, but if it is in a public one, say do not take.
mitfy is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Post Re: Profile Privacy!

View Post Originally Posted by mitfy
My advice is to put them in a private album, but if it is in a public one, say do not take.
Thanks I tried and it didn't work, as stated on one of the paragraphs: "So, I made my profile background picture private, but then because of that, I don't have the profile picture anymore on my profile! Instead, the background is blue."
Old 01-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by skullnbows17
Thanks I tried and it didn't work, as stated on one of the paragraphs: "So, I made my profile background picture private, but then because of that, I don't have the profile picture anymore on my profile! Instead, the background is blue."
Are they completely lost or do you still have then on your computer?
mitfy is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #6
ill always love her

I still have them on my computer. But the album is public

Does anyone know if Profile Albums are public or only viewable to the owner?

Nevermind! Thanks to Mickey, Profile Albums are only viewable to me
Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: User Profile Features

Last edited by skullnbows17; 01-22-2012 at 01:58 PM..
Old 01-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #7

Well, when you create an album you should have a choice if only you can view or if anyone can.
How about you can create a new private album and put them in there. Then copy the first link and use it for your profile.
Also, if they are in the public album, go to the picture and click edit picture. Then you can post "Do not use" in the description box.

Whoops! I forgot about profile albums!!!!

Last edited by mitfy; 01-22-2012 at 02:02 PM..
mitfy is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #8
ill always love her

It's okay, Mifty. Thanks for tryin'! That's what counts. I gave you a rep
Closed

Tags
background, privacy, profile