Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Kingsisland1 is on a distinguished road

Question Problems with Adobe reader

I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with Adobe Reader? I am able to get into Webkinz. I will be trying to get into the Clubhouse when a Adobe script message will pop up saying that this is a movie and is causing my computer to run slowly. If I continue my computer could be nonresponsive. If I hit yes the computer will freeze where I am. If I hit no I am able to continue playing games but can not get into the Clubhouse. Is anyone else having this problem? What I have typed is way above my skills. I am not even sure what I typed even makes sense.

Also a few months ago someone typed in how to remove doors from their rooms by removing windows. Does anyone remember how they did it?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Labor Day to all!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 08:27 PM   #2

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Problems with Adobe reader

I was having this trouble also and when ganz returned my email they stated that I had way too many items in my dock- some 700 plus when they recommend less than 100 item. We are now down to under 300 and it is working much better. I was afraid something was wrong with computer by clicking no but it did allow the dock to load. It didn't help with the clubhouse freezing though. It still does that almost every time We gointo it. They are having mega problems with the clubhouse. either it is improperly formatted or they don't have enough to carry the large load of players. Thanks-hope I have helped a bit and Happy Labour Day to all. The real upset of this weekend- Many Canadian s can not get into the E store-we have been buying the charms and will now miss out on the Sat-Sun and Mon sales slated for labour day. Oh well ganz said they will try to fix within two business days but alot of good that does for the weekend sales.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:52 PM   #3

Wink Re: Problems with Adobe reader

Thank You very much for your help. You are probably right about having to many items in my dock. I know I at least 1700 items. I guess I need to get rid of some of my food. Since the Clubhouse has been down have quite a few items collected also.

I haven't visited the store you were talking about. Didn't even know they were selling charms again.
Just got 9 Webkinzs yesterday. Grandson started me on these things. So when I buy new ones have to get 2. Ouch

Thank you again for the information.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #4
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

My main WW account shows that same Adobe Flash error every time I log in on my desk top as my desk top is old & slow...and my main account is HUGE therefore it causes everything to load slowly...just keep checking NO and it will eventually load for you! I can get into this account on my laptop though...without the error message...CRAZY I know!
Good luck
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #5
Graystripe is a
Banned
webkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to beholdwebkingirl9819 is a splendid one to behold

That has not happened to me but I am very sorryt that your computer is doing that. Anyway, If it seems to be a problem, I would contact ganz. They might tell you what to do. Try cleaning out your dock and It should work better. Hope I helped.

Last edited by webkingirl9819; 08-30-2008 at 10:19 PM..
webkingirl9819 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 10:22 AM   #6

Talking Re: Problems with Adobe reader

[QUOTE=webkingirl9819;10238509]That has not happened to me but I am very sorryt that your computer is doing that. Anyway, If it seems to be a problem, I would contact ganz. They might tell you what to do.

TY 4 y our help. I do have alot in my dock. Mostly food. Where do you put 100 cherries, 80 watermelon, 90 cabbage, 100 carrots etc. etc. My pets won't starve for sure
Old 08-31-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kingsisland1
TY 4 y our help. I do have alot in my dock. Mostly food. Where do you put 100 cherries, 80 watermelon, 90 cabbage, 100 carrots etc. etc. My pets won't starve for sure
Hi again...I would suggest storing a few in fridges...but sell the rest! GANZ recomends keeping your doc below 100 items for this very issue of loading errors! Good luck...hope it all straightens out for you!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 04:28 PM   #8

michael08 will become famous soon enough

I recommend that you sell all the grown vegetables-you will be surprised how much they add up to Kinzcash and just keep a couple to feed the pets. They continuously grow so you can replace as needed for pets as well as make some extra kinzcash for things your pets might like for their rooms.
Closed