Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Default Popular Threads: Section Directory

Over my time with , I have seen lots of threads in the wrong section. Some by new members, some by older. However, it is just more work for the mods if they have to constantly move threads. So, I made this guide to hopefully help people keep their threads in the right section. This thread will list very popular threads seen on WI, such as "Look at my new pet" or "I need a pet name!"
Parts that have varying subjects will be represented with my eagle, Philly, and all thread titles/sections will be in bold. Anything in blue has to do with webkinz, anything in purple has to do with , and anything in orange has to do with unrelated subjects.
Let's begin.

I got the eagle!
These threads are ones where you are announcing your new pet. These threads should be placed in Look What I Got!

I can't get into the clubhouse.
Threads like this usually express problems with the Webkinz Clubhouse and belong in The Clubhouse section.

Hi, I'm Philly.
These are threads by new members who would like to introduce themselves to the family. These go in Hi, I'm Joe & I LOVE My Webkinz!!

I'm so fed up with this glitch!
This basically includes all threads that include venting our expressing distress about a certain glitch or glitches in general in . Threads like this should be put in General Disscussion/Chat.

I can't find the Gift Exchange!
Pretty much any thread having to do with the GE besides a GE it's self. This should be posted in the Somebody Help!! section, but you can find lots of answers here.

I need a name for my eagle.
This is any thread that involves pet names, which includes Name Shops. Post these in Help!!...I Need A Pet Name!

Philly's Avvie Shop!
Any avatar/signature shops need to be posted in Avatars & Signatures.

[POLL] Do you like eagles?
All polls should be placed in Head to the Pollz, except for the Weekly Open Mike Poll.

This happened at school today....
This is all threads that have NOTHING TO DO WITH /. These are posted in Open Mike, and NOT General Disscussion/Chat.

Could this be a new webkinz?
If you found something on another site that you aren't sure about, post it in the Rumor Mill, you don't need to have specific evidence there.

An Eagle Role-Play! [approved]
If you have a role-play approved by a moderator, it should be in Role Playing.

That covers some of the most common threads. Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you around the forum!

Yoshi is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #2

Default Re: Popular Threads: Section Directory

Thanks Yoshi. I'm new and I'm sure that this will help me.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Popular Threads: Section Directory

Your welcome ILBQ.
And welcome to ! You'll love it here.
Yoshi is offline Male