Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #41
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Default Re: Quack Quack's Pretty In Purple Webkinz Recoloring Shop! Great for bringing your ideas to life!

FORM:
The Webkinz I Will Recolor: Yellow Lab

The New Webkinz: Paint Splatter Pup
Colors: White body, around 4 or 5 large paint splatters on the body, all different color splatters

Anything Else: nope.
Secret Word: maple leaf
murphy20071 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 08:58 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Quack Quack's Pretty In Purple Webkinz Recoloring Shop! Great for bringing your ideas to life!

Awesome shop!

The Webkinz I Will Recolor: Sparkling Pegasus
The New Webkinz: Love&&Peace Pegasus
Colors:Red,Light Pink,Purple,Blue,Green,Yellow,Blue
Anything Else: Just make the hearts Red and Light Pink. Also, make the peace signs rainbow.
Secret Word: Maple Leaf

Thanks~! I love your shop it's amazing! 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ginger967; 06-20-2010 at 12:23 PM..
Ginger967 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #43
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Omg!!!!! Thanx a buch!!!!! U r sooooooo awesome!!!!!! Can you teach me so that i can be your sister store????!!!!!
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 12:52 PM   #44
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
FORM:
The Webkinz I Will Recolor: Yellow Lab

The New Webkinz: Paint Splatter Pup
Colors: White body, around 4 or 5 large paint splatters on the body, all different color splatters

Anything Else: nope.
Secret Word: maple leaf
Okay, right on it
View Post Originally Posted by Ginger967
Awesome shop!

The Webkinz I Will Recolor: Sparkling Pegasus
The New Webkinz: Love&&Peace Pegasus
Colors:Red,Light Pink,Purple,Blue,Green,Yellow,Blue
Anything Else: Just make the hearts Red and Light Pink. Also, make the peace signs rainbow.

Thanks~! I love your shop it's amazing! 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay on it
View Post Originally Posted by c2h2e
Omg!!!!! Thanx a buch!!!!! U r sooooooo awesome!!!!!! Can you teach me so that i can be your sister store????!!!!!
Hmm, I really like my shop because I think it is unique. It wouldn't be as special if other people did this, even if it was my "sister store" I am sorry
Old 06-20-2010, 01:11 PM   #45
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Okay, right on it
Okay on it
Hmm, I really like my shop because I think it is unique. It wouldn't be as special if other people did this, even if it was my "sister store" I am sorry
Ok
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #46
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

All done with everything don't forget to pick up your pets!

Last edited by Quack Quack; 06-21-2010 at 02:33 PM..
Old 06-23-2010, 04:02 PM   #47

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

FORM:
The Webkinz I Will Recolor: one of the labs
The New Webkinz: Evergreen Pup
Colors: dark green, fur looks kinda pokey like a fir tree, brown paws, the top of the paws covered with fur, if possible
Anything Else: uhh... not really
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #48
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

The Webkinz I Will Recolor: Golden Retriever
The New Webkinz: Red Spotted Dog
Colors: Black With Red Spots
Anything Else: Nope
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #49
^

The Webkinz I Will Recolor: Spotted Frog
The New Webkinz: Clover Frog
Colors: White w/ green clovers
Anything Else: Nope
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 05:32 AM   #50
Gifted

Will work on these after school
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, i see the light, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•