Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #11
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Recoloring Shop, Great for Bringing Your Ideas To Life!

View Post Originally Posted by swimmergal20+
What Webkinz You Want: Black Porcupine
Specific Colors: Black
Anything Else I Should Know:
Secret Word: Mapleleaf

Thanks! I've been waiting for one of these shops!
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
What Webkinz You Want: (EX: I want a Love Horse) Chocolate cat.
Specific Colors: (EX: I want it to be light pink with hearts) Brown with glossy looking finish
Anything Else I Should Know: Could it be in the body of a silver soft cat?
Secret Word:Maple Leaf

Please VM me when done or else I might forget! :]
View Post Originally Posted by artemishunter
What Webkinz You Want: Autumn dog (using a lab)
Specific Colors: leaves the color of red,brownish yellow,orange
Anything Else I Should Know: the pet is brown (background) covered in maple leaves (lol your secret word) they don't need to be perfect leaves
Secret Word:maple leaf
Your orders are all finished! I hope you like the porcupine, though, swimmergal

Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Thank you! He's wonderful! :]
Old 06-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

That's good That one was a tad tough because of the little "fuzzies"
Thanks for coming by!
Old 06-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #14
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Thanks it looks cool!
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #15
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Oooh Cool shop!!

What Webkinz You Want: Tuxedo cat
Specific Colors: I'd like it to be black (it ok if you use the black cat) with a white chest, white muzzle, and white toes and white tip of tail.
Anything Else I Should Know: I'm going to post it on my thread for tuxedo cat (i'll be sure to mention your name..)
Secret Word: maple leaf.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #16
Gifted

Thanks all! Your orders should all be complete
Old 06-14-2010, 08:29 PM   #17
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Pickup--DO NOT TAKE if it is NOT Yours! Thanks

Click the image to open in full size.---catlover200710

Old Pickups-- DO NOT TAKE if it is NOT for You~ Thanks

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.---Emma8432

Click the image to open in full size.--millag
Click the image to open in full size.--webkinzro

Click the image to open in full size.--swimmergal20+
Click the image to open in full size.-- artemishunter
Omg thank you sooooo much! its sooo adorable!!!
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #18
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

What Webkinz You Want:A&W Root Beer Puppy
Specific Colors:White and Brown
Anything Else I Should Know: I would like it to be like a Peace Puppy, except the peace signs are A&W logo pics
Secret Word:Maple Leaf

What Webkinz You Want:Cotton Candy Bunny
Specific Colors: Pink to be brighter pink, Blue to be lime green
Anything Else I should Know: The pink I do not really want it BRIGHT pink, I just want it a little less dull than it already is, and I don't want it dark please.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
Gifted

Everything is Up to date! You can pick them up on the 2nd post!

Everything is now 100% complete. If I somehow missed your order, please tell me Thanks!

Last edited by Quack Quack; 06-16-2010 at 02:09 PM..
Old 06-16-2010, 02:24 PM   #20
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

What Webkinz You Want: (EX: I want a Love Horse) Blue & Green Puppy
Specific Colors: (EX: I want it to be light pink with hearts): I want it to be blue, with light green spots on it, and a green spot over its eye
Anything Else I Should Know: could you use a lab body?
Secret Word: Maple Leaf
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, i see the light, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(:, ••••••••shatner•