| 02-14-2009, 05:05 PM || #2 |
and lovin' it!
Join Date: Dec 2007
| | Re: please help with paint
Ok, I'm going to try to explain this as clearly as possible but PLMK if you're confused....
1. Take a Screenshot of the screen you want (press "Print Screen" --usually near top of keyboard)
2. Open Paint
4. Use the top-right button in the toolbox, a dotted-line rectangle.
5. Click and drag in your picture to cut out the section you want.
8. No need to save it.
9. In the new image, click Edit>Paste
10. Your cropped pic should show up. Save and you're done!
If you want to insert the pic into a forum post...
First go to tinypic.com.
Next, click "browse" on the homepage and find the pic
Next, click "upload" (you can include tags if you want but not necessary)
Next, wait for it to load. Usually takes no longer than 3 min.
When the new screen comes up, make sure it's the right pic on the side.
If it is, there are a bunch of codes to choose from. Copy the "Message Board/Forum" IMG code and paste anywhere in you post.
I was going to include pics to help out but it wasn't working...doesn't make you feel too good but it works! LMK if you need any help!
| || |