Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to behold

Default Please Help! How do I...

Help how do I do this? I don't know what button to use and IDK what it's called! I have to hurry because I have to write on my thread to a member, and their waiting!!*Note* please ignore the conversation in the picture,I just used it as an example! LOL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See below how a member replied to someones post like this, how do you do it and will they know that you replied/answered to them?
Click the image to open in full size.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do I use any of these buttons, if so which ones?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Help! I tried to reply to both AlexisGrace and i-like-pie and this happened!

Is this supposed to happen? I hit the quote button separetly on EACH post! I am I supposed to hit multi-quote? And if I quote 2 members in a row, will it just go on one post, or did I mess up?

Last edited by WebkinzFreak097; 06-07-2009 at 01:31 PM..
WebkinzFreak097 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #2

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Please Help! How do I...

Yes you use one of those buttons, you use the one on the left, the one that says "Quote." They will see that you replied to their message.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

it's called "quoting" a message.

if you only want to quote just one message, choose the first button that says quote on the post you want to quote.
if you would like to multiquote (quote more than once) click on the second button on all the posts that you want to quote, and then click the quote button.

here's a guide with more info- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...uoting-491540/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #4
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a

WebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzFreak097 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
it's called "quoting" a message.

if you only want to quote just one message, choose the first button that says quote on the post you want to quote.
if you would like to multiquote (quote more than once) click on the second button on all the posts that you want to quote, and then click the quote button.

here's a guide with more info- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...uoting-491540/
Thanks!

Last edited by WebkinzFreak097; 06-07-2009 at 02:08 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #5

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

Did you click the second button when you posted that? If not, when you click the single Quote button it loads to a different page, the advanced page.
Alexis is offline Female
Old 06-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a

View Post Originally Posted by AlexisGrace
Did you click the second button when you posted that? If not, when you click the single Quote button it loads to a different page, the advanced page.
So I have to multi-quote it? All I want is them on separate posts. LOL!

Last edited by WebkinzFreak097; 06-07-2009 at 02:11 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #7

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

by multiquoting you are putting them on the same post.

i think when you quote each post one at a time it goes to a different post.
Old 06-07-2009, 02:40 PM   #8
Whoo, Hoo!!! I'm a

View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
by multiquoting you are putting them on the same post.

i think when you quote each post one at a time it goes to a different post.
Oh, Ok Thanks! So I was just multiquoting and they went on the same post? Wait, see below how I tried to quote her, I wasn't multiquoting and it went on this post. Help!

View Post Originally Posted by AlexisGrace
Yes you use one of those buttons, you use the one on the left, the one that says "Quote." They will see that you replied to their message.
Thanks!
Old 06-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #9

^^you were multiquoting right there^^

i guess it automatically becomes one post then.

Last edited by i_like_pie; 06-07-2009 at 02:44 PM..
Old 06-07-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

What is happening is that your posts are automatically being merged as no one else posts between your first and your second post. Some members (WI Insiders) don't have their posts merged that way but most do.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Closed