Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hihi10101 is on a distinguished road

Default PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!1

Ok I REALLY need help with posting pictures. When I open up paint and click Edit then Paste, it wont let me click the paste button. Its silver instead of black. I dont know what Im doing wrong so .......

PLEASE HELP !!!

---------- hihi10101 added 50 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

somebody ?

anyone there ?

---------- hihi10101 added 8 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Please I REALLY need to know how to post pictures because Im a room designer and I dont know how to show people their rooms. Ok well I'll come back on tomorrow and HOPEFULLY someone will have told me how to fix this problem.

Last edited by hihi10101; 03-09-2008 at 03:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!1

Before you can paste, there needs to be something on the clipboard. If you do a screen print, this automatically puts an image of your desktop on the clipboard (some Mac computers don't have a print screen button, otherwise it is PrintScreen or Shift PrtScr if the PrtScr is on top of SysRq. If Shift PrtScr doesn't work, try Ctrl PrtScr (that is what I usually do)). If you are copying a picture you already have in a microsoft excel or word document, sometimes you need to highlight the picture and areas around it and then copy it in order to put it on the clipboard (sometimes if you right click on the picture and press copy, it doesn't work right).

There are some helpful hints at the following link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

I am not sure how to do a print screen on a Mac computer. I know someone had instructions somewhere, but I can't find them (I didn't copy the instructions down, because they didn't work on my husband's Mac computer).

---------- SnowCrystal added 5 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I just found this on the following thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t237108.html

"I have a mac so if you have a mac

SHIFT+ APPLE+ 4 then crosshairs will appear and take the picture"

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 03-09-2008 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #3
yugogirl12

sweethearts04 is an unknown quantity at this point

snowcrystal is correct
Old 03-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #4
heyitsdog

heyitsdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Before you pase, you must have something copied for sure. Hope this helps!
Old 03-10-2008, 05:12 PM   #5

hihi10101 is on a distinguished road

Ok thank you I will try will that.

---------- hihi10101 added 12 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Ok i got through all the steps but the other question I have is: is tinypic.com safe ?

Last edited by hihi10101; 03-10-2008 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by hihi10101

the other question I have is: is tinypic.com safe ?
I have a firewall on my computer, and I used tinypic.com. I did not get any viruses.

If you have a firewall on your computer and/or virus software, it should be safe. If you have any doubts, you should check with your parents (unless you are a parent!!).

Has anyone out there used tinypic.com without a firewall?? Have you gotten any viruses??
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed