Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2007, 09:59 AM   #21
adriix3
Webkinz :)
MUSHEL is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Born_2_shop and Dkmagoo Help thread :) Have ANY questions at all? Come on in!!! Guides/links to FAQ !!!

I have a few questions, if you don't mind. :]

What is going to be the December pet of the month?

When yoiu register one of the pets of the month, do you get to choose the item, or is it random?

Is the collie coming out in Sept. 24 this year, or next year?

Do you get a better coupon in the hourly events if the hour is almost over (9:56 compared to 9:12?)

One of the pet of the month items, the one that's like a pond or something, is it animated, does anything come out of it?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2007, 11:14 AM   #22
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Default Re: Born_2_shop and Dkmagoo Help thread :) Have ANY questions at all? Come on in!!! Guides/links to FAQ !!!

Hey there Sorry it took so long to reply to you ( watching my little sister)

- We don't know the december potm yet. No worries though as soon as WI finds out , they will let us all know!

- We don't know how the potm item giving away are going to go yet , my guess is that is will be random but it COULD be like the salon where you get to pick. We just have to wait and see ( not long now)

- Collie ,well according to sweetbe ( website) they will be releases on 10/17/2007. Not sure though http://www.sweetbe.com/candystore/ca...l-p-16614.html

- I sometime wait intill right before the hour is up to do the coupon machine , and I have gotten a random type everytime . I think it is just random.

- Well there are alot of threads about the potm. Some were lucky enough to get them ( a glitch) most were taken back but some still have theres
here are some links to the potm items in action

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/latest...he-w-shop.html

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...sill+have+potm

Last edited by born_2_shop; 09-21-2007 at 11:27 AM..
Old 09-21-2007, 11:47 AM   #23
adriix3
Webkinz :)
MUSHEL is on a distinguished road

Oh, I see, thankyou. It's just, on WI it says the collie is coming out Sept. 24, but didn't say the year so I got a little mixed up. ;}
Thanks a bunch!
Old 09-21-2007, 11:53 AM   #24
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Your welcome Like I said Im not sure on the EXACT date of release , but its sometime around there. If you need any more help , let us know and thanks for stoping by
Old 09-21-2007, 02:49 PM   #25
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

Awww, you are all too kind. Wow, great guide!!
Old 09-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #26
Gift Guru

You are welcome! Hope you have a great birthday
Old 09-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #27
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

Uh oh! Am I the only one who can't find my fourth post?!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 08:32 AM   #28
Gift Guru

Yeah..... I don't see your 4th post :0 WHAT?
Ok... well Im going to pm you ( gotta get this figured out )
Old 09-22-2007, 12:44 PM   #29
valej

Hey, do u know what ganz phone # is when u have a problem?

I thought it was on this thread before, i guess not...

Last edited by valej; 09-22-2007 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-22-2007, 12:49 PM   #30
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

DKMagoos fourth post I guess got deleted with that information! Did you try pming a mod about it?
Closed