Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

Default POTM Loot bags - can you pick?

I saw the article on the front page here that said the cloud machine was back so people could adopt their cows now....

When I adopted my cow Feb 1 it didn't give me a choice as to what was in the loot bag (because I REALLY wanted donut seeds)....

Do you get any say so or is this one of those things that you get random gifts but no duplicates?

I just want to know because I already have my little kinz pig ready to go for March so if I need to do something different I will....

If this has been answered somewhere else and I missed it then please feel free to just post me the link to that thread.

thanks!:rdr::turt::ph:
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Caddi is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: POTM Loot bags - can you pick?

Thanks for asking that question. i don't have an answer for you because i am just as confused by that news article. I've got a cow and got it as an early Valentine gift so that I could have the whole month as a POTM. I thought every cow owner would get the same POTM gifts.

I'd have liked to choose my gift as well. I really like the donut seeds too, but I like the idea of shopping.

I hope someone can help us understand the process. I'll be lucky if I'm able to get any more pets.

By the way, did you understand the bonus and one month extension?

Old 02-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

I do believe that the POTM gifts as well as exclusive gifts that come with additional adoptions are random and you can not choose - they are luck of the draw. However, to have a chance to get the new gifts, people may have been waiting to adopt their POTM until the new gifts arrived.

Other gifts, such as prizes when you get so many virtual gems from the forest, or complete a set of trading cards are not awarded until you have collected all of the required elements. Yet, there have been reports, on occassion, of some people getting some of the prizes earlier than completion due to "glitches".

This is what I have learned from reading here in WI and on the help and other areas on WW. Others who are more seasoned with WW may have additional information, experience, or just know something different than what I have so far learned.

:gr::husky::pgn::pig::turt::rac:
Old 02-06-2008, 10:33 AM   #4
liza809
Gifted

Liza809 is on a distinguished road

The way that I got my POTM gift was random. It was like that for me since Octber.You get the POTM gifts ,in any random order,until you get one of each.Then you start getting duplicates. And for the bonus and extension.Well in December, after Christmas,loads of people were getting on Webkinz trying to adopt their webbie.So Ganz didn't expect so many people to get on at one time and the server was slow and it was off and on, plus it had a lot of glitches.So to make up to their customers Ganz gave everyone who was inflicted with any trouble a 500 kinzcash bonus and a 1 month exstension to their account. If you still don't understand well I tried to explain the best I could. I really hope it helps.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:43 PM   #5
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a glitch AFTER the dates listed for problems and Ganz gave me another virtual pet (a turtle) and the 2000KC and gifts associated with the turtle. Then the next day somebody else from Ganz called and after playing phone tag for a week (I was at a conference) they gave me a virtual pinto again with the 2000KC and gifts associated with the pinto. Pretty cool in my book...I didn't know if that was normal or a fluke.

I told the 2nd guy they didn't have to give me another pet that I was fine (I was doing a daily activity and got logged off and didn't get the free rain coat but with all the KC I got with the turtle I just bought one)....but he gave it to me anyway "for having to call me so much" and it really wasn't his fault....

I was WAY impressed with Ganz's customer service...I just didn't understand the POTM thing. Thanks for all your insight!
Closed