Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #71
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Default Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

View Post Originally Posted by Areyel
I called Ganz on the first and left a message right after I did not get my potm stuff. They just called me at 4pm today at work. The message says if you do not hear from them in 48 hrs it is probably just a high call volume. So I guess wait over 48 hrs and call again.
Thanks. I guess I will call again in the morning. I wish they would figure this out so we don't have this problem all the time. To me them telling us not to adopt until after the 5th and then putting POTM activities up on the first is not very nice.
bflyangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #72
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I called Ganz on Friday morning, to the first number posted in your information, and I have not heard back from them yet. How long should I wait for them to call me before calling again?
LOL, I call several times until I get a real person. If it goes to over 6 calls, I will leave a msg on the machine. Normally they get back to you the next day. Monday is an EXTREMELY high call volume day. I would have called back on Tuesday when they first opened.

I am guessing you left a msg on the main CSR machine. Call tonight and leave another msg. If you don't hear from someone by 3pm EST, call again but hit 0 until it goes to the operator. They'll transfer you to a CSR's voice mail. Leave a msg.

If you did leave a msg on a CSR's machine, call them back tonight and leave another msg.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #73
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
LOL, I call several times until I get a real person. If it goes to over 6 calls, I will leave a msg on the machine. Normally they get back to you the next day. Monday is an EXTREMELY high call volume day. I would have called back on Tuesday when they first opened.

I am guessing you left a msg on the main CSR machine. Call tonight and leave another msg. If you don't hear from someone by 3pm EST, call again but hit 0 until it goes to the operator. They'll transfer you to a CSR's voice mail. Leave a msg.

If you did leave a msg on a CSR's machine, call them back tonight and leave another msg.
WOW! It worked!!! I called the first number again and got Ganz customer service they transferred me to Webkinz CS and a CSR's voice mail. I hung up lol. I called it again and kept pressing zero until a recorded message told me to press # sign after entering the extension. I did that and was transferred to a very nice CSR who, added the cash and items to my dock!! (a cuckoo clock but better than nothing)

Thanks for all your help MM2!!! I have written down the CSR's name and extension # for any future problems I may have
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 01-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #74
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel

Thanks for all your help MM2!!! I have written down the CSR's name and extension # for any future problems I may have
Now you just call them next time and skip the operator mess.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #75
Webkinz :)
parvella1 is an unknown quantity at this point

A week into the New Year, I got a reply from Ganz about the PoTM loot bag being missing for 2 bulldogs. The representative was more than polite and helpful -- and now I have my loot for both bulldogs.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:59 AM   #76
Lil Kinz
liseysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I still don't have my loot bag. I have been calling since Jan 2nd - I have left three messages (I have called every 3 days) but nobody has called me back yet! When I call, I always get sent to the general voicemail no matter how many times I press 0. Any advice? How can I get a real person to help me??
Old 01-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #77
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by liseysmom
I still don't have my loot bag. I have been calling since Jan 2nd - I have left three messages (I have called every 3 days) but nobody has called me back yet! When I call, I always get sent to the general voicemail no matter how many times I press 0. Any advice? How can I get a real person to help me??
I'd call until I got a live person. Don't keep leaving messages though. Keep trying until a person answers the phone. They'll connect you to a CSR - either a live person or that person's voicemail. Leave a msg if you get a CSR's personal voicemail.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #78
ZanyZingo is on a distinguished road

I just made a call five days ago. I received a call back yesterday afternoon...with good results! So...it CAN happen! Don't give up!
ZanyZingo is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #79
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

I started calling last monday. I then called thursday and then again yesterday. I have still heard nothing from Ganz. I am really surprised that it is taking that long (8 days so far) to call me back.
Kur is offline Female
Old 01-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #80

amusedkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

i have left several messages on a Customer Service Rep's voice mail...for several days now..and still no return call....i am getting a bit agitated...
amusedkitten is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, pounder