Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #61
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

This is a great thread! Rep!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 12:29 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

grumble grrr! My 4 yr old had a hard time waiting and hubby told him he could adopt it today and guess what? yup. no loot back. I've got an e-mail in to them. They are closed for the New year holiday.
kinz4mykidz is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 02:27 PM   #63
Lil Kinz
maparti is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello your help is great but unfortunately it did not work for me. it was worth a try.
Ijust wnt my POM loot bag
Old 01-04-2009, 10:05 AM   #64
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Thanks for this thread - it helped my husband today with his new - Spike. He logged out, moved rooms, and wha-la - POTM loot bag! Reps to you!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #65
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

It definitely (seems) to help if you adopt your pet, and then log out. When you log back in, go to your room, it will show the adoption, and open your regular gift. Then if you jump to another room, it shows the pet of the month loot bag.
I just adopted my daughter's POTM, and we got the loot bag (and it wasn't even empty!)
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 02:45 AM   #66
Webkinz :)
speedydeuce is on a distinguished road

hi first let me start by saying i have high speed not dsl supposebly its high speed but on to the subject me and my husband has 2 girls and 1 boy we barely make ends meet and a fiend bought them the wekins 1 each so they started playing they all get straight A ,s in school and don,t ask for much but the 1 month they asked if we can buy the horse the pet of the monthsowe said o.k. and saved a few here and there and they did small jobs for people so we went and spent like $ 39.00 for 3 and weput them in and it didnt give us no loot bag so i asked the friend who bought them the 1st webkinz and they told me I was suppose to wait till the 1st well the kids were excited they were gonna get the loot bag but now I put it in 3 daysahead of time so i called ganz and the lady told me well there is nothngi can do about it I was suppose to wait I told her I was new and m kids wer new and she just said well I cantdo nothing about but then I ased her about the saturday store they sell the stuffvirtually so the can make up as many codes as they wat she said no I told her so you say youmake 1000 codes or a charm and if 12000 want hem your onna not make codes and lose all that money she said i cant make the codes and hung up so I told the kids sorry I goofed so my good friends know w just make ends meet so they by them webkinz like once a month or for helping them with stuff so they all got the bulldog for janurary well now we know wait for the month but 1 daughter put it in the 2 nd and nothing my son on the 3rd and nothing the next 1 waited till monday the 5th and lord behold nothing so i ome to the inside and t says wait dont do it on the beginning daqys so then that means anything the PET OF THE MONTH does for them days my kid miss out on thestuff well please help im going to call and write ganz and if I dont get good rsults I told my kids if they just wanna clos down there sites and dont ever boher with webkinz again and they said o.k. because there eally disappointed hey read 1 guy got all treasure maps in 19 trys well my son is still doing 1 to 2 times a day since the beinning and has only 1 map piece so really is about to give up well sorryI took so muchof your time and vented to you Im so sorry well take care bye
speedydeuce is offline Male
Old 01-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #67
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by speedydeuce
hi first let me start by saying i have high speed not dsl supposebly its high speed but on to the subject me and my husband has 2 girls and 1 boy we barely make ends meet and a fiend bought them the wekins 1 each so they started playing they all get straight A ,s in school and don,t ask for much but the 1 month they asked if we can buy the horse the pet of the monthsowe said o.k. and saved a few here and there and they did small jobs for people so we went and spent like $ 39.00 for 3 and weput them in and it didnt give us no loot bag so i asked the friend who bought them the 1st webkinz and they told me I was suppose to wait till the 1st well the kids were excited they were gonna get the loot bag but now I put it in 3 daysahead of time so i called ganz and the lady told me well there is nothngi can do about it I was suppose to wait I told her I was new and m kids wer new and she just said well I cantdo nothing about but then I ased her about the saturday store they sell the stuffvirtually so the can make up as many codes as they wat she said no I told her so you say youmake 1000 codes or a charm and if 12000 want hem your onna not make codes and lose all that money she said i cant make the codes and hung up so I told the kids sorry I goofed so my good friends know w just make ends meet so they by them webkinz like once a month or for helping them with stuff so they all got the bulldog for janurary well now we know wait for the month but 1 daughter put it in the 2 nd and nothing my son on the 3rd and nothing the next 1 waited till monday the 5th and lord behold nothing so i ome to the inside and t says wait dont do it on the beginning daqys so then that means anything the PET OF THE MONTH does for them days my kid miss out on thestuff well please help im going to call and write ganz and if I dont get good rsults I told my kids if they just wanna clos down there sites and dont ever boher with webkinz again and they said o.k. because there eally disappointed hey read 1 guy got all treasure maps in 19 trys well my son is still doing 1 to 2 times a day since the beinning and has only 1 map piece so really is about to give up well sorryI took so muchof your time and vented to you Im so sorry well take care bye
Call Ganz for sure about the PoTM bags for this month! Hopefully they showed up when you logged out and back in or when you switched pets or when you went into a different room. But if not, call Ganz.

As to the pirate treasure map pieces, I have yet to see one. It's really just the luck of the draw.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #68
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Mathmom2, thanks for these helpful hints. I just adopted the bulldog - no POTM banner until I moved him to another room.

I would like to add that if your account is one of the "slow" ones (i.e. takes forever to load on the weekends or whenever there are lots of people on WW) then I recommend adopting your pet on "off" hours. Our younger son has a slow account, so I didn't adopt his bulldog until 8pm KT last night.
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #69
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

I called Ganz on Friday morning, to the first number posted in your information, and I have not heard back from them yet. How long should I wait for them to call me before calling again?
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #70
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
I called Ganz on Friday morning, to the first number posted in your information, and I have not heard back from them yet. How long should I wait for them to call me before calling again?
I called Ganz on the first and left a message right after I did not get my potm stuff. They just called me at 4pm today at work. The message says if you do not hear from them in 48 hrs it is probably just a high call volume. So I guess wait over 48 hrs and call again.
Areyel is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, pounder