Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

catbabe2332 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

Wish I knew about the problem too. Oh well hopefully we get our loot bags soon!

Happy New Year!
catbabe2332 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #52
disneylad is on a distinguished road

Thank you for this info. Wish I would have read it before I adopted my pets today. I wanted the darn coupons and now I lost out on my POTM prize. I wrote them like you said after doing all the things listed.

Thank you
disneylad is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #53
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size. Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..
Very helpful post; although none of the do-it-yourself options have worked for me this morning. I suppose I should have read WI comments re. POTM before I adopted at 6.30 am UK time on Jaunary 1, but took it in good faith that if the pet is listed as the current POTM then it will come with the special prize. I have just written to Ganz to ask them to provide the promised loot... hope this works!
Two added elements to my POTM problem profile, it was my 25th pet so I did receive a special bed (will that have confused the system???) and in an hour of trying since, I have only been able to get back onto my account twice since the adoption; every other time I get a blank green background scene with no dock, newspaper or any clickable links (only 'log out', which doesn't work!), yet the account had been working perfectly for a couple of weeks until this adoption.

Hi there, sorry you didn't get your loot bag goodies. To answer your query, no getting the bed box doesn't have any effect on the POTM bag. Many posters on here have confirmed that. I'm sure Ganz will make things right! CJ

---------- ConchyJane added 1 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. Re: Suggestion for the PoTM loot bag help me threads ...
OOOPS! Wish I had known there was a problem with POM loot bags. I didn't get mine. I got a gold box, I'm wondering if it is with that box. I havn't opened the last 5 gold boxes. Anyone got a clue? 1junglegirl

Hi Junglegirl. The gold boxes are the superbed boxes. You drag it into your room and it opens up for you to choose the superbed you want! Enjoy and for you too, I'm sure Ganz will make things right. Make sure you send them an e-mail right away so you're closer to the top of the list ! CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 01-01-2009 at 11:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-01-2009, 11:59 AM   #54
1junglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Conchy Jane for the added info. I know about the gold box being an exclusive bed but hadn't read if it effected the loot bag. I had a heck of a time finding this thread through the search tab (no luck there) then stumbled on it through the Somebody Help! section. You have all been such great help. I still havn't recieved the POTM loot bag for the July pet which was my first!!! Cheeky Monkey, MonKeeKee 1junglegirl
1junglegirl is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 01:03 PM   #55
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by sherryvic
i got the loot bag for december no problem but no loot bag for january. have already emailed. them. guess we will see what happens.
The things is Ganz knows about the issues at the first of the month - Which is why they say wait 5 days before adopting.

I just hope that they don't start some new policy that says 'If you adopt within those first 5 days you are on your own.' ... that sounds like something they'd do.

I hope all works out for you.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #56

amusedkitten is an unknown quantity at this point

this is the first time i did not get my POTM bag..i have emailed them, too..hopefully they will take care of it
amusedkitten is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #57
I'm so happy to be a
Gift Guru

tater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to alltater61380 is a name known to all

I knew I should've waited, but *sigh*, I'm not the most patient person in the world. I adopted my bulldog at 4 a.m. this morning and didn't receive my loot bag. I sent them a message also, and will put in a call tomorrow. Hopefully we can get our items. I've only adopted one other POTM. It was whenever the Pug was POTM, but I adopted him later in the month and had no problems.
tater61380 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #58

porschegl will become famous soon enough

I just adopted my Bulldog and didn't get my potm loot bag, i have never had a problem before. Now it is showing on the front page that the February potm is the Cow it is not even highlighting the Bulldog as the potm I wonder if this could be the problem with us getting out loot bag. I wrote them as well and hope i get my stuff. Boo Hoo!! and I was so excited!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 03:54 PM   #59
Lil Kinz
stillstimpy is an unknown quantity at this point

Could someone tell me how I can contact Ganz? My son has the same problem.
stillstimpy is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 05:45 PM   #60
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by stillstimpy
Could someone tell me how I can contact Ganz? My son has the same problem.
Ummm it's in the first post.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, pounder