Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 08:37 PM   #41
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

Still no loot bag! I am so mad! I have e-mailed and gone to their support and help and contact us and nothing! No response!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2008, 01:12 AM   #42
Dude, I'm a
Webkinz :)

MyChemical18 is on a distinguished road

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2008, 02:27 AM   #43
Lil Kinz
nellyd87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for all the info you guys have posted here. I'm a new member, but I've come to the help section as a guest soooo many times and its helped me solve many a problem.

When I found out about the pet of the month program, I started getting them. This was three months ago and EVERY month my loot bag came up empty. It has happened to my little brother as well. The best method of getting your items, I have found, is calling the number and leaving a message (I've never had anyone just answer) explaining the situation. Each time I've done that, no more than three days have passed before they have called me back and talked to me about it. One time the girl I talked to asked me to email her a screen shot of the empty bag, which I luckily had thought to get. The other 3 times I have talked to them about it, they have just asked for my screen name and then told me the items would appear in my dock withing the next 15 minutes. And they have always been there.

Good luck to all of you having these problems. It really is a bummer when this happens, I know. But if I can help any of you at all with problems like this, please let me know.
Thanks!

-Nelly
nellyd87 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #44

slandgirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the great info mathmom2. If only I had read it prior to adopting my polar bear Nanuke. After a bunch of phone tag I received my "loot". Now I will know for future POTM.
slandgirl is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #45
Dutchess16

WebkinzInTexas is on a distinguished road

OH! I never knew that..If I had WI insider earlier I would've known.. OK well here is my story: In September I bought a Webkinz Pug NOT knowing it would be the POTM in October.. SO I waited till October to adopt it and guess what?! I DID NOT get my lootbag... I logged out then back in and there it was the lootbag.. When I had opened it it was empty.. I was saddened and dissappointed do to the fact that I have had POTM before, but this was my first opportunity to get a loot bag
WebkinzInTexas is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:38 AM   #46
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Oh thanks for the info and phone #. I got my POTM gifts yesterday! Right before the end of the month! WooHoo
Kawee
kawee is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 10:34 PM   #47
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Great guide!! I never had a problem with the POTM but I dont adopt on the first day anymore.. I usually wait till the 1st weekend when they start the POTM activities. Rep!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #48
keji is an unknown quantity at this point

Very helpful post; although none of the do-it-yourself options have worked for me this morning. I suppose I should have read WI comments re. POTM before I adopted at 6.30 am UK time on Jaunary 1, but took it in good faith that if the pet is listed as the current POTM then it will come with the special prize. I have just written to Ganz to ask them to provide the promised loot... hope this works!
Two added elements to my POTM problem profile, it was my 25th pet so I did receive a special bed (will that have confused the system???) and in an hour of trying since, I have only been able to get back onto my account twice since the adoption; every other time I get a blank green background scene with no dock, newspaper or any clickable links (only 'log out', which doesn't work!), yet the account had been working perfectly for a couple of weeks until this adoption.
keji is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:52 AM   #49
Lil Kinz

sherryvic is an unknown quantity at this point

i got the loot bag for december no problem but no loot bag for january. have already emailed. them. guess we will see what happens.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #50
1junglegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Suggestion for the PoTM loot bag help me threads ...

OOOPS! Wish I had known there was a problem with POM loot bags. I didn't get mine. I got a gold box, I'm wondering if it is with that box. I havn't opened the last 5 gold boxes. Anyone got a clue? 1junglegirl
1junglegirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, pounder