Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Guides & How-tos

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 AM   #171
acky side up!
Webkinz :)

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

Default Re: PoTM Loot Bag Help Guide ..

I have a question. Did the rule used to be,you get a loot bag and do the activities for pet of the month if you already owned that pet? Seems to me that was the rule last year. If I knew we would not get a loot bag all those cute webkinz would not have already been bought.
sunnyside is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #172
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by sunnyside
I have a question. Did the rule used to be,you get a loot bag and do the activities for pet of the month if you already owned that pet? Seems to me that was the rule last year. If I knew we would not get a loot bag all those cute webkinz would not have already been bought.
Nope, the loot bag only comes if you adopt the pet when it is the Pet of the Month. You can do the activities regardless of when the pet it adopted. Many owners hold on to the pets that have not been a PoTM in hopes that they will someday.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #173

daltondolin4 is just really nicedaltondolin4 is just really nice

yay i knowa how to get them know thanks
daltondolin4 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2010, 11:30 PM   #174

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Does the potm loot bag open automatically after you adopt your pet? My daughter got it this month and I didn't pay attention.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #175
Help! I logged into

RainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to allRainbowRose is a name known to all

Thanks for the helpful guide.
I expect that the phone numbers will be very handy.
RainbowRose is offline Female
Old 07-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #176
no fun allowed

dod59 is sweet stuff
dod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuffdod59 is sweet stuff

This happened 3 years ago. On the 25 of December (AKA: Chihuahua PotM) 2007. I never even got the bag. But, that's too long ago to fix.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:30 PM   #177

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Thanks!!!!!!
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #178
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

You only get the bag if you adopt the pet during the month. For instance if I adopted the pink googles last month I wouldn't have gotten the loot bag but because I adopted it this month I did. Hope I helped!!
Pollybear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clublab30 gotta tag!, clublab30 gotz a tag!, pounder